Profile for gaywinglass > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

gaywinglass "Gayle" RSS Feed (NC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse
Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse
Offered by Wayfair
Price: $169.00
24 used & new from $149.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, good bike for the money, November 13, 2014
The bike is comfortable and sits great. There was a small hole (about the size of a pencil eraser) dinged into the plastic housing surrounding the pedals when it arrived, but it is only cosmetic and not visible. Otherwise, the product arrived intact and earlier than expected. It was fairly easy to assemble and fits nicely in my living room without taking up too much space. The only down side I've noticed is that the seat is a tiny bit wiggly from side to side when I'm peddling and no amount of tightening of the seat adjustments stop it from wiggling completely. Otherwise, it's a great bike for the money and I have no other complaints. Nice bike. Great value.

The Melting:  Book Two, The Progression
The Melting: Book Two, The Progression
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars " Best if read after book one but since both are ..., October 14, 2014
Part sci-fi, part paranormal, this post apocalyptic romance is book two in a series. It can be read as a stand alone, but it will take a chapter
or two to "catch up." Best if read after book one but since both are fast, enthralling reads, it's well-worth it. I read this book in two sittings
and wanted to keep reading. Now, I'm anxiously awaiting book three. I loved getting to know Jim and Meg, but it was nice catching up with
David and Amanda, and Ms. Steele has now added so many new characters, I can't wait to see what happens to them. Will they survive?

Although there are no zombies, if you like shows/movies like The Walking Dead or Omega Man, you'll love Ms. Steele's series,
"The Melting."

Beyond the Shadows
Beyond the Shadows
Price: $3.82

5.0 out of 5 stars A good paranormal, romantic suspense, October 10, 2014
I'm an American. Ms. Clark is from NZ. I not only enjoyed this book, but got an education as well. I had no idea NZ cops don't carry guns, only tazers. That's crazy! Or maybe it's kind of sad that American cops would be wiped out in a matter of months if they didn't carry guns.As for the book itself, Beyond the Shadows was a suspenseful thrill ride from beginning to end with a gripping romance thrown in for good measure. Ms. Clark's villain is reminiscent of the scary, three dimensional kind Dean Koontz writes, and the romance only adds to the story. Throw in a bit of paranormal activity and you get a good, contemporary suspense novel that will keep you up late, wanting to solve the crime with Nate and Kelly.

Falling for Zoe: Volume 1 (The Camerons of Tide's Way)
Falling for Zoe: Volume 1 (The Camerons of Tide's Way)
Price: $4.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Read, July 18, 2014
A cross between romance and women's fiction, Falling For Zoe will not disappoint readers of either genre. Jake and Zoe's story is unique with a few twists that keep it interesting. I thoroughly enjoyed this book.

The Training of a Marquess
The Training of a Marquess
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars and I enjoyed every minute of Claire and Chase's story, July 4, 2014
Seldom do I read a book that hooks me on the very first page, much less the very first line, but that's exactly what happened when I read Sandra Owen's The Training of a Marquess. I laughed, I cried, and I enjoyed every minute of Claire and Chase's story. I don't know if Chase is an Alpha or Beta, but he quickly became one of my favorite Regency heroes. The Training of a Marquess is one of the most original Regency romances I have read in a long time. If you love Regencies, this one is a must read!

The Melting: Book One, The Infection
The Melting: Book One, The Infection
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good pandemic romance!, June 17, 2014
Melting glaciers trigger a global pandemic that scientist David Morrow has spent his life studying and his newly developing relationship with pathologist Amanda Sutton takes an unexpected turn. This book has it all: science, mystery, sexual tension, and a deadly disease that could wipe out the planet. Think Outbreak meets The Andromeda Strain with a little romance to spice things up. A good, entertaining read!

The Dead Man's View: Featuring Prudence Barnard and Knighton Gaunt - 1819 (A Second Sons Inquiry Agency Regency Mystery Book 3)
Price: $3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars A cozy reunion mystery, May 29, 2014
This cozy mystery features Prudence Barnard and Knighton Gaunt of the Second Son's Inquiry agency. Murder brought these two together once before in The Vital Principal and now the suicide of Pru's cousin reunites them again. Only this time, Pru isn't a suspect and the attraction between her and Knighton is stronger than ever.

An entertaining mystery with just enough romance to spice things up. I thoroughly enjoyed this one.

The Billionaire's Con
The Billionaire's Con
Price: $3.03

4.0 out of 5 stars An entertaining read, February 27, 2014
Ms. Crowne weaves an enjoyable romance. There were times when I loved Trevor and Meggy and times when I wanted to smack them upside the head. In my opinion, that made them much like the people I know in "real" life. She also integrated a wide array of fun secondary characters with personalities of their own. And the scene where Trevor gives Meggy the heart pendant melted my heart.

Alegria Womens Feliz Soft Bronze - 39 M EU
Alegria Womens Feliz Soft Bronze - 39 M EU
Offered by Care Wear Uniforms Inc./Heavenly Shoes Inc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Alegrias but this pair was too small., August 2, 2013
I love Alegrias and this pair was priced at an extremely reasonable price, but I have wide feet and usually have to try shoes on. Because of the price, I took a chance. They were too small, but returning them was simple and nearly hassle free. It did cost me $6.00 but that's because I opted for the UPS pick up instead of finding and driving to a UPS store to return them.

Angel Unleashed: Deadly Sins, book 3
Angel Unleashed: Deadly Sins, book 3
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bear's Best Yet, July 30, 2013
I love Jake! Sexy, witty, sarcastic, and willing to let a woman take the lead because he's going to make sure she never forgets he's a real man. From the suspenseful opening scene to the end, Bear writes a sexy romance that will have you laughing out loud and biting your nails at the same time. The awesome third book in her Deadly Sins Series is Bear's best work yet. And you don't even have to read the first two books to enjoy it. But why wouldn't you?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4