Profile for gaywinglass > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

gaywinglass "Gayle" RSS Feed (NC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Lovers Lane: Lane Chronicles (Scandal Book 1)
Lovers Lane: Lane Chronicles (Scandal Book 1)
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars while Roxy's pathetic mother just makes you want to slap some sense ..., February 21, 2015
Short but compelling. In just over 57 pages, Bear draws you into Roxie's life and has you rooting for her and Nate to find the killer and their way into each other's arms, while Roxy's pathetic mother just makes you want to slap some sense into her. Then there's Roxy's friend. Oh, how I hope she gets her own story.

Other than being shorter than I'd like, this is a good, compelling suspense, and I definitely will be looking forward to reading the second book in this serial romantic suspense.

A Fall of Silver: A Second Chance Paranormal Romance
A Fall of Silver: A Second Chance Paranormal Romance
Price: $3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars In most vampire romances, vampires are either misunderstood heroes ..., February 13, 2015
In most vampire romances, vampires are either misunderstood heroes or evil villains, but Ms. Corwin puts an unusual twist on her vampire tale that will keep you on the edge of your seat. There are lots of twists and turns in this one with a dramatic ending I never saw coming.

The Melting, The Cohesion
The Melting, The Cohesion
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Book Three is as good if not better as the two previous books in this series., February 13, 2015
Ms. Steels' third book in her post apocalyptic series reunites old characters while introducing new ones in a story that will leave you on the edge of your seat and wanting more long after the last page is turned.

Loving Meg: Volume 2 (The Camerons of Tide's Way)
Loving Meg: Volume 2 (The Camerons of Tide's Way)
Price: $6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars (Falling for Zoe) Loving Meg isn't a story of falling in love. It is a story of holding onto that ..., February 13, 2015
I laughed. I cried. And I bit my nails with my stomach tied in knots waiting for Meg to share her fears with Will. Loving Meg is a story of homecoming and faith. It is the story of heartache and triumph, but most of all, it is a story of family. Unlike the first book in The Camerons of Tide's Way Series, (Falling for Zoe) Loving Meg isn't a story of falling in love. It is a story of holding onto that love with all you've got and trying to get past the everyday, the mundane, and the heartaches and temptations that tear at the soul and wear a person down. It is a story of love conquering all, and two people finding their way back to their happily ever after.

Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse
Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse
Price: $169.00
29 used & new from $155.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, good bike for the money, November 13, 2014
The bike is comfortable and sits great. There was a small hole (about the size of a pencil eraser) dinged into the plastic housing surrounding the pedals when it arrived, but it is only cosmetic and not visible. Otherwise, the product arrived intact and earlier than expected. It was fairly easy to assemble and fits nicely in my living room without taking up too much space. The only down side I've noticed is that the seat is a tiny bit wiggly from side to side when I'm peddling and no amount of tightening of the seat adjustments stop it from wiggling completely. Otherwise, it's a great bike for the money and I have no other complaints. Nice bike. Great value.

The Melting:  Book Two, The Progression
The Melting: Book Two, The Progression
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars " Best if read after book one but since both are ..., October 14, 2014
Part sci-fi, part paranormal, this post apocalyptic romance is book two in a series. It can be read as a stand alone, but it will take a chapter
or two to "catch up." Best if read after book one but since both are fast, enthralling reads, it's well-worth it. I read this book in two sittings
and wanted to keep reading. Now, I'm anxiously awaiting book three. I loved getting to know Jim and Meg, but it was nice catching up with
David and Amanda, and Ms. Steele has now added so many new characters, I can't wait to see what happens to them. Will they survive?

Although there are no zombies, if you like shows/movies like The Walking Dead or Omega Man, you'll love Ms. Steele's series,
"The Melting."

Beyond the Shadows
Beyond the Shadows
Price: $3.82

5.0 out of 5 stars A good paranormal, romantic suspense, October 10, 2014
I'm an American. Ms. Clark is from NZ. I not only enjoyed this book, but got an education as well. I had no idea NZ cops don't carry guns, only tazers. That's crazy! Or maybe it's kind of sad that American cops would be wiped out in a matter of months if they didn't carry guns.As for the book itself, Beyond the Shadows was a suspenseful thrill ride from beginning to end with a gripping romance thrown in for good measure. Ms. Clark's villain is reminiscent of the scary, three dimensional kind Dean Koontz writes, and the romance only adds to the story. Throw in a bit of paranormal activity and you get a good, contemporary suspense novel that will keep you up late, wanting to solve the crime with Nate and Kelly.

Falling for Zoe: Volume 1 (The Camerons of Tide's Way)
Falling for Zoe: Volume 1 (The Camerons of Tide's Way)
Price: $4.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Read, July 18, 2014
A cross between romance and women's fiction, Falling For Zoe will not disappoint readers of either genre. Jake and Zoe's story is unique with a few twists that keep it interesting. I thoroughly enjoyed this book.

The Training of a Marquess
The Training of a Marquess
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars and I enjoyed every minute of Claire and Chase's story, July 4, 2014
Seldom do I read a book that hooks me on the very first page, much less the very first line, but that's exactly what happened when I read Sandra Owen's The Training of a Marquess. I laughed, I cried, and I enjoyed every minute of Claire and Chase's story. I don't know if Chase is an Alpha or Beta, but he quickly became one of my favorite Regency heroes. The Training of a Marquess is one of the most original Regency romances I have read in a long time. If you love Regencies, this one is a must read!

The Melting: Book One, The Infection
The Melting: Book One, The Infection

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good pandemic romance!, June 17, 2014
Melting glaciers trigger a global pandemic that scientist David Morrow has spent his life studying and his newly developing relationship with pathologist Amanda Sutton takes an unexpected turn. This book has it all: science, mystery, sexual tension, and a deadly disease that could wipe out the planet. Think Outbreak meets The Andromeda Strain with a little romance to spice things up. A good, entertaining read!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4