Profile for cajun riveria > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cajun riveria RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Way to a Man's Heart (Debbie Macomber Classics)
The Way to a Man's Heart (Debbie Macomber Classics)
Offered by Random House LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars THE WAY TO A MAN'S HEART, February 21, 2014
As usual she has written a great book. She has a great abilitity of making readers feel like you are there. I am reading all her books she has ever written. I'm not good rating books because what I like may not be what others.

Stylus Pen Bundle including 12 Adjustable Bling Stylus Pens Compatible With All Capacitive Touchscreen Devices (including iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android Tablets, Samsung Galaxy Tablet and More) and 1 ECO-FUSED Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (red, pink, purple, silver, black, gold, blue, dark blue)
Offered by ECO-FUSED
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars ECO-FUSED STYLUS, February 21, 2014
I. Bought these STYLUS in a bulk quantity for two reasons. (1) I like the end of these because on one end they have a loop of thread and a plug that fitted into kindle 8.9 hd ear plug hole. On the the new HDX's they don't fit. No big deal. They are still worth what I paid for them..

The Venetian's Daring Seduction (The Italian Billionaires Collection Book 2)
The Venetian's Daring Seduction (The Italian Billionaires Collection Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars THE VENETIANS DARING SEDUCTION, January 29, 2014
THIS IS THE SECOND IN THE ITALIAN BILLIONAIRES COLLECTIONS SERIES. AND AS ALWAYS JENNIFER WAS HEAD ON. THE ONLY COMPLAINT I HAVE ABOUT THESE TWO BOOKS IS I'M A REAL ROMANTIC AND AS SOON AS THEY CONFESS THEIR LOVE THE BOOK COMES TO AN END.

Heartsong: A Novel (Debbie Macomber Classics)
Heartsong: A Novel (Debbie Macomber Classics)
Offered by Random House LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartsong, October 17, 2013
As usual Heartsong is a wonderful love story. Debbie Mccomber has done it again. She writes great love stories. If you like her writing style you will surely like this book

Same Time, Next Year (The Manning Brides Book 4)
Same Time, Next Year (The Manning Brides Book 4)
Price: $3.82

5.0 out of 5 stars SAME TIME,NEXT YEAR, October 2, 2013
I LOVE DEBBIE MACOMBER BOOKS. THE HARDEST THING ABOUT GETTING MY BOOKS THROUGH AMAZON IS HAVING TO WRITE ABOUT EACH BOOK. AS USUAL SHE HAS ANOTHER GREAT BOOK. I WATCH CEDAR COVE SERIES ON HALLMARK CHANNEL ON SATURDAY EVENING. I WISH ALL OF HER SERIES WOULD BE PUT ON TELEVISION

Not Quite Mine (Not Quite series)
Not Quite Mine (Not Quite series)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Quite Mine, June 7, 2013
The is the second book in the not quite series. The first was about a Texas millionaire who fell in love with a waitress who was raising a son on her own. This book was about the millionaire 's sister who couldn't have children of her own and was raising her boyfriend's baby but neither knew it was his until they started living together. It is a great love story and the second book I have read by this author. I will read the rest of her books because I like her style of writing.

Turkey Season
Turkey Season
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Turkey SeaSON, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Turkey Season (App)
This is one of the free daily apps you can get. I got this around Thanksgiving so my three grandsons could enjoy this game during the season.

Velocispider
Velocispider
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Velocispider, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Velocispider (App)
This game was picked for my grandsons. I have three of them and they all love to play it. It was one of those games that you can get for free and that is how I picked it up. I like the free ones to try and if the kids like it then I will spend the money for the whole game.

Tank Hero: Laser Wars
Tank Hero: Laser Wars
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Tank Hero, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Tank Hero: Laser Wars (App)
I got this for my grand sons to play with and both my 11 yr. old and my 6 yr. old both enjoy it and play it very well.

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Screen Protector Shield for Kindle Fire HD 8.9 INCH + Lifetime Replacements
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $11.95
2 used & new from $10.98

3.0 out of 5 stars ArmorSuit Military Shield Screen protector for kindle fire HD, January 7, 2013
I got this shield because of its title of armorsuit. I thought that this would be great for my screen, but I am not real happy with it. I followed the directions to the letter and had my husband to help me with it. I am real disappointed with it because it looks like there is something underneath it like a pebble of sand or something. Now I'm having to try to take off clean again and see if it will go back on the way it says it will

Page: 1 | 2 | 3