Profile for Brendan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brendan RSS Feed

Draw Something Free
Draw Something Free
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working, April 29, 2012
This review is from: Draw Something Free (App)
The game is saying that I need to play on only one device, but I only have it on my Kindle Fire. My wife is having the same problem with hers on her iPhone. Both of us use our separate facenook accounts to play the game on our separate devices. Yet neither of us can play anymore. What was really weird is some of her games started appearing on my Fire.?????? We even tried linking our accounts with our emails instead of our Facebooks but that didn't work. This game no longer works and I can't recommend anyone download it.

Ancient Christian Devotional: Lectionary Cycle B (Ancient Christian Devotional Set)
Price: $13.08

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy Kindle Edition, November 22, 2011
I absolutely regret buying the Kindle edition of this book. It is terribly formatted for the kindle, especially given its price! The table of contents is minimal, so if you want to look for individual weekly reading you have to guess the location number or flip through page to page starting at Advent 1. It's a good book, but do yourself a favor and buy the hard copy.

DvdDr 70200 00 Portable DVD Player Car Mount
DvdDr 70200 00 Portable DVD Player Car Mount
Offered by DI - Digital Innovations
Price: $29.99
8 used & new from $17.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job!, October 25, 2011
Bought this for a 6 hour road trip to keep the kid entertained. This does exactly what we bought it for, it holds our portable DVD player between the front seats so that passengers in the rear seats can watch a movie. Because of where the mount is placed you do lose some visibility for your rear view mirror and over your shoulder, but for us it wasn't a total loss of visibility. Just be a little more careful when driving and this product will save you from going insane due to angry toddlers.