Profile for Karen_P > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Karen_P RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
iPhone 4S Case, iPhone 4 Case, ULAK Colorful PU Leather Wallet Type Magnet Design Flip Case for Apple iPhone 4S iPhone 4 Cover with Screen Protector and Stylus (Pink+Yellow+BabyPink)
Offered by Pandamimi-The Great ULAK Case Company
Price: $7.99
4 used & new from $6.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Phone Case, October 14, 2014
Simply Adorable!! I get compliments where ever I am at about my phone case, Thank You for a beautiful, trendy and affordable case. =)

Second Chance Christmas (Second Chance Love Story Book 1)
Second Chance Christmas (Second Chance Love Story Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Short Story!!, January 16, 2014
This is a great romantic, short story to read!! A romantic page turner that will not disappoint! Highly recommend, enjoy!

Mens Stainless Steel and Black Rubber Link Bracelet 8 1/2 inches
Mens Stainless Steel and Black Rubber Link Bracelet 8 1/2 inches
Offered by MLG Jewelry
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bracelet!!, December 30, 2013
This bracelet is beautiful!! Got for my husband and it fits perfect and looks very expensive, I didn't care for the packaging (wrapped in plastic and velvet pouch), but I re-packaged.

Lo Mejor De Lo Mejor
Lo Mejor De Lo Mejor
Price: $14.99
25 used & new from $6.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD very happy, December 22, 2013
This review is from: Lo Mejor De Lo Mejor (Audio CD)
I got this CD for my mom (Christmas Gift), and she is very happy!! Thank you so much, will purchase again!

Hype HY1020BT / HY-1020-BT / HY-1020-BT Leather Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for iPad-Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, June 18, 2012
I purchased this Hype Folio for my husband for Fathers Day! He has a brand new toy and loves it! Convenient, Protects the IPAD very well. The only feedback we would give is the Owners Manual is not very detailed on how to remove the keypad-- to charge the unit and we were worried about damaging the unit, but everything afterwards was perfect! Thank you to the seller for such quick shipment!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 16, 2012 7:25 PM PDT

Star Wars Saga 3-pc. Sheet Set - Twin
Star Wars Saga 3-pc. Sheet Set - Twin
Offered by Collectable Racing Books
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sheets!, August 12, 2011
I purchased these sheets to match the comforter for my nephew's birthday. I heard they are adorable! A Must Buy! Thank You

Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Collector's Edition Bundle - Nintendo DS
Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Collector's Edition Bundle - Nintendo DS
Offered by dudefromhawaii
Price: $49.75
18 used & new from $20.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game!, August 12, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased this game for my God-Daughter and was told by my best friend that my god-daughter played this over and over again! Great buy, thank you!

The Conscious Cook: Delicious Meatless Recipes That Will Change the Way You Eat
The Conscious Cook: Delicious Meatless Recipes That Will Change the Way You Eat
by Tal Ronnen
Price: $19.88
181 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cookbook, August 12, 2011
Shipment was quick and the book amazing, beautiful and full of YUMMY Recipes! I bought one for myself and the other for my mom. Thank You!

LEGO Kids' 9003080 Star Wars Yoda Minifigure Alarm Clock
LEGO Kids' 9003080 Star Wars Yoda Minifigure Alarm Clock
Price: $23.99
4 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTEST CLOCK EVER!, August 12, 2011
Shipper was quick and amazing! I purchased this clock for my nephew's birthday, plus matching comforter and sheet set. My brother said the clock is so Cool, he wanted it for his office-LOL! Great Buy! Thank You.

ALFA PARF Nutri Seduction Ultra Moist Shampoo for Unisex, 33.8 Ounce
ALFA PARF Nutri Seduction Ultra Moist Shampoo for Unisex, 33.8 Ounce
Offered by Mega Beauty supply Store
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shampoo, Fast Shipping!, August 12, 2011
This Shampoo is Amazing! Seller's shipping is very quick and I love this product! The only drawback I have was the shampoo DID NOT come with a pump to get the Shampoo out, for the price paid, I would have thought a pump would have come with it. Otherwise great product!

Page: 1 | 2