Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for loislaney > Reviews

Browse

loislaney's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

loislaney RSS Feed (new york)

MediaDevil Apple iPhone 4/4S Screen Protector: Magicscreen Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil
Price: $16.97
4 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The best screen protector I have ever used., November 16, 2011
I got the new iPhone 4S through Verizon and wanted a protector - I didn't want to get some cheapo film, and came across this and took a chance. These protectors are AMAZING. The matte finish is true to description, yet the interface is almost satin-y. Very smooth, fingerprints are NONEXISTENT, no glare from 99% of angles of light - I have seem a slight glare only once since I've put it on, and nothing that horribly distorts the view of the screen.

Also, received a helpful email when the item was shipped with a video on how to properly place the protector on the phone - if you follow it true to form, it will work! There are 2 in the pack, I went my own way with the first of the two, and had to use the 2nd instead when I flubbed the first one. I followed the instructions in the video perfectly the second time, and it's like magic. Put in the effort of 5 minutes to place it perfectly once, and you'll be golden.

I'm ordering more to keep on hand - love, love, love these.

California Exotics Junior Dildo, Veined Translucence, 7.5"
California Exotics Junior Dildo, Veined Translucence, 7.5"
Price: $13.95
24 used & new from $3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, March 29, 2008
This is an inexpensive, well shaped toy that gets the job done. Very smooth, and I think I even detected like a strawberry scent on it when it arrived, not rubbery at all. Easy to clean, easy to use--GREAT to use, hehe....definitely recommended!

CalExotics Waterproof Jack Rabbit
CalExotics Waterproof Jack Rabbit
Price: $29.98
37 used & new from $16.03

4.0 out of 5 stars For those concerned about NOISE:, March 29, 2008
I have a very active household, so I was wary of getting ANYTHING that vibrates in fear of being heard. However, this is VERY quiet, I would say if you want to use it on the top speeds (although I haven't found the need to use it above the first) maybe have something like a desk fan to cover the sound if you want to keep it undetected. The twisting motion of the head can be a little more noticeable than the vibrating bullet, it's almost like a power drill on low, but it's muted. Again, anything above the first, you might wanna have some cover up.

Also, something that wasn't covered in the description (if it was, I didn't see it): There's a panel with an increase button and decrease button for vibration and rotation of the head separately, so you can have all vibration, or a little of both, or just the rotation (there's also a button to switch the direction of the rotation) and at low, medium or high.

I personally prefer more of an thrusting experience, so this probably won't be my favorite toy. I think I'll just stick to my boyfriend for now, hehe...however, it's not a waste of money. Definitely nice to have in the collection.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 24, 2012 1:37 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress, September 11, 2007
I ordered the dress in gold - it was gorgeous! It is a subtle gold, almost like a taupe with a little glimmer to it. I ended up sending it back because it was a little too flashy for the event I had bought it for. But the dress is made so well, and it's so soft and slinky. I definitely reccomend it for formal dances, proms or even a Marilyn Monroe costume.