Profile for MFab > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MFab RSS Feed (Las Vegas, NV United States)

Ginsu Kotta Open Stock Series Japanese 420J2 Stainless Steel 7-Inch Santoku Blade with Stainless Steel Handle 4857
Offered by Gatzies
Price: $15.65
6 used & new from $10.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Knives are sharp but they rust rather quickly, May 25, 2014
I purchased this knife and a smaller version of this knife about less than two year ago and expected them to last a while. Although they are still sharp, they developed some rust.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2014 10:30 AM PDT

OXO Good Grips  Salad Spinner
OXO Good Grips Salad Spinner
Price: $29.99
40 used & new from $19.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Best invention, July 31, 2012
Great product to own because it does a better job of drying spinach and other leafy vegetables than trying to use a colander alone.

Crocs Women's Crocband Jaunt Rain Boot,Black,7 W US
Crocs Women's Crocband Jaunt Rain Boot,Black,7 W US

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and style at a great price, September 3, 2010
I stumbled upon these as I was passing by a store here in town. When I looked at this particular pair, I was quite surprised to find that it was from Crocs. They have come a long way in making their line of shoes more stylish. Their prices have always been great and their footwear has always been comfortable. Also, the croslite has always been a big winner with me because of its unique characteristic in helping fight bacteria.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the feel of it, June 26, 2007
For a product of this quality, this was a pretty great deal. I also loved how the mask did not cover my entire face.

The L Word
The L Word
Price: $15.13
39 used & new from $1.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Could have been better, July 31, 2004
This review is from: The L Word (Audio CD)
As much as I enjoy the L Word series and am looking forward to Season 2 in January 2005, I was hoping that the soundtrack would feature the best songs from the 14 episodes of the first season. I was disappointed that some of these great tracks, especially the ones from the L'ennui episode, failed to make the cut. One of these tracks should also have been Portishead's "Roads".
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 10, 2010 9:01 PM PDT

NYC Sessions 1993-2004: X Amounts of Niceness
NYC Sessions 1993-2004: X Amounts of Niceness
19 used & new from $0.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Musician of versatility, July 31, 2004
I purchased this album shortly after acquiring a copy of Sweetback's stage 2 CD. Stuart Matthewman is a talented musician indeed, whether collaborating/performing with Sade, Maxwell, Sweetback, or on his own as Cottonbelly. Like his material with Sweetback, his solo efforts on this album are awesome. For the longest time, I had been searching for Sade's remix of "By Your Side" and finally found it through this CD. Other favs from this include "Don't Move" and Maxwell's remix of "Luxury".

Expose This
Expose This
Price: $11.32
21 used & new from $2.90

4.0 out of 5 stars What a debut!!!, July 31, 2004
This review is from: Expose This (Audio CD)
Like some of the other critics who have reviewed this album so far, I am an Expose fan as well. A long time ago, I had heard about the release of this album and finally secured my copy. I am so grateful that Gioia incorporated the songs "Every Single Thing" and "Going,Going,Gone". These tracks were clips on her former website. In addition to these songs, my favorite is "Addicted". It has such a haunting effect. Indeed, Gioia's vocals are stronger than ever. I applaud Gioia on her writing efforts with her music as well. Not many artists, especially those who release dance material, have the opportunity to showcase what they write. What a courageous comeback!!!

Free To Be (The Remixes)
Free To Be (The Remixes)
6 used & new from $6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome music from a down-to-earth diva, April 11, 2003
I purchased this CD from her website and it has definitely left me waiting with breathless anticipation for the release of her full-length album. Next to the title track, I love the song "You Don't Have to be Lonely". I am so glad that she added this bonus single to the maxi-CD. Two months after purchasing this CD, I had the privilege and distinct honor of meeting this incredibe artist after seeing her live show in Palm Springs. By the way, someone who gave a review on this CD previously listed the wrong info about her departure from Expose. She resigned because of a benign tumor in 1991, not in 1989. In the year of 1989, the "What You Don't Know" album came out. I even saw Gioia with Expose back in 1990 in Hawaii. So, there was no way that she could have been temporarily out of commission any earlier than 1991.