Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Jay > Reviews

Browse

Jay's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jay RSS Feed

Alexander Revisited / Troy / 300 (Triple-Feature) [Blu-ray]
Alexander Revisited / Troy / 300 (Triple-Feature) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Gerard Butler
Price: $14.49
46 used & new from $4.89

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 Good Movies, May 24, 2012
I bought it mainly for Troy, and 300. It was a bargain.

They look pretty good at 1080p. I havent seen Alexander, but its about 4hrs long!

Netflix
Netflix
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars it works for me..., May 15, 2012
This review is from: Netflix (App)
after reading negative reviews, i was bit surprised. the app works perfectly for me. there is no lag or poor video quality. maybe its been updated since then.

CableWholesale 3.5mm Stereo to Dual RCA Audio Adapter, 3.5mm Female to Dual RCA Female (Red/White)
Offered by EF-Three
Price: $1.81
22 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Only one side works!, April 26, 2012
Shipping was fast, and packaging was in good condition.

The only problem is that only one output works.

I tried it with speakers and headphones, but i can only hear from one side

I contacted the seller. Im still waiting for a respond...

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good..., January 22, 2012
First thing ill say is you can feel the good quality right away. Prior to these i had DELI tires, and specialized turbo. They were ok, but nothing compared to these slicks. Very smooth, but at the same time tough. Even my local bike shop asked where i got them because they wanted to order some.

I didn't get any bulges or "tumors" as i call them (When you inflate the tires, and you have bumps coming out). Ive had that happen to me with the DELI tires, and its annoying. I broke them in on a rainy day, and they gripped good to the floor.

FYI: I ride fixed gear w/break. 4yrs now (no skidding for me)
I ride at least 50mi a week due to working to damn much lol
I got 700x25c (just my preference)
I live in LA so the tires will take a lot of damage. Ill write another review in a few months to see how its going. Hope this helps :)
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2012 5:42 PM PDT