Profile for Bmi64 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bmi64 RSS Feed

Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination that Changed America Forever
Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination that Changed America Forever
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Killing Lincoln is by far the best book on the Assassination of President Lincoln I have ..., October 18, 2014
Killing Lincoln is by far the best book on the Assassination of President Lincoln I have ever read. Being a history buff, I've read several books on Lincoln and none can touch this one. I felt like I was walking the streets of D.C. There were facts on the war I had never known before. I was literally glued to the pages and couldn't put it down until I was finished. It was worth every penny I paid for it. Every student in American should be required to read it.

Catholic to Christian: An Exploration of Catholicism and One Man's Journey from Darkness into God's Wonderful Light
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative, April 19, 2014
Having grown up Catholic myself, I found Mr. Slawin's account familiar to my own. I have been saved and free for 31 years now as is my family. I intend to purchase two copies of this book for my Catholic relatives in the hope it will open their eyes. I highly recommend it!

Miracles: A Journalist Looks at Modern Day Experiences of God's Power
Miracles: A Journalist Looks at Modern Day Experiences of God's Power
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Balanced Book, January 28, 2014
I really cannot find anything I don't like about this book. Anyone interested in miracles will find Tim Stafford to be very balanced and thorough in his investigation. He was very fair and nonjudgmental of some of our Charismatic Brethren who sometimes tend to go over the top, but at the same time educates us as to what to avoid and how to discern. A great read that I would recommend to anyone interested in the subject of miracles.

And Bible
And Bible
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 11, 2012
This review is from: And Bible (App)
This Bible is very convenient. I take it to church every Sunday and use it for Sermons and Sunday School. I can turn to scriptures fast and easy, and look up commentary notes quickly. I can also compare different translations.

Elijah
Elijah
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, December 31, 2011
This review is from: Elijah (Kindle Edition)
I found this book to be thought provoking and somewhat believable. I say somewhat because I found the abortion to protect reputation as believable, but murder as stretching the point. However, having said that, I was once a member of this type of church and can attest to the fact that there are these types of people who are very gullible and easily led in the wrong direction. People can get very ugly when they think their doctrines are being stepped on. I'm looking for more from this author. Nice going Matt.