Profile for Lene Jensen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 179

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lene Jensen RSS Feed (On a sillyness thread)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Rayovac Sportsman 240 Lumen 3D LED Lantern (SE3DLNACOM)
Rayovac Sportsman 240 Lumen 3D LED Lantern (SE3DLNACOM)
Price: Click here to see our price
101 used & new from $18.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome lantern, December 14, 2014
I have had this lantern (in fact, I have two) for 2.5 years now. It's sitting in a dedicated place, so I know where to find it should I end up in the dark. It has a little light in the front that blinks regularly so it's easier to find in the dark.

I haven't had to use this light a lot, but the few times I have used it, it has been great. I can light up a room with this with no effort. Of course, it's not like a lamp, but it's sufficient in an emergency, or while outside.

Replacing the batteries can be a bit tricky at first, but as soon as you figure it out, it's easy enough. I haven't changed the batteries since I got the lanterns, and they are still going strong. I highly recommend this lantern.

World Peace Tartan Wool Scarf
World Peace Tartan Wool Scarf
Offered by Prince of Scots
Price: $49.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful scarf with a beautiful sentiment, December 11, 2014
I have been wanting this tartan for so long, I was so happy to see it sold on Amazon. I scooped it up immediately!

It's got lovely colours, all explained when you get them. They stand for peace and love, and the struggle we overcome. It is also warm, without being overly itchy, it's rather soft and nice. I love it.

G7 Power Boulder LED 0.5 Watt (5W) 15 Lumen C7 Night Light Bulb, 2900K Soft White Light, E12 Base 2-Pack
Offered by G7 Power
Price: $7.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my advent star, December 11, 2014
I got this for my advent star. It is just a little bit wider than my hand is thin, and getting a bulb in there is hard. Not only that, the star is wood, and I am constantly afraid the bulb should touch the wood and cause a fire. These are really tiny, easy to get in, gives the appropriate amount of light (the star is in my bedroom, and it does not keep me awake. They are of course on the other side of the blinders, but my previous light kept me up).

I also expect the lifespan on these to be forever for its use, so I am very happy about my purchase.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Aspen Pet 80134 Cooling Mat for Pets, 20 by 16-Inch, Strong Blue
Aspen Pet 80134 Cooling Mat for Pets, 20 by 16-Inch, Strong Blue
Price: $17.86
7 used & new from $4.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, man..., August 14, 2014
I got this on a whim, just in case we lose power (it happens some times), and Princess gets hot. I put it on the bed, and it instantly turned into her favourite spot. It is always cool, and even I like to use it for myself at times. If you have a cat or dog in a hot climate, this is definitely useful. Not sure how good it would be above 100 F/37 C, but below, it definitely has a cooling effect.

Petmate Litter Catcher Mat Extra Large, Grey
Petmate Litter Catcher Mat Extra Large, Grey
Price: $29.40
29 used & new from $23.61

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work with crystals., August 14, 2014
This mat is big, and if you are using crystals, that I am using for Princess' toilet, it doesn't really work. We have a ScoopFree system, and I find more crystals around than I did before this mat. It will be donated to someone to whom it might work for.

Royal Canin Canned Cat Food, Ultralight (Pack of 24 3-Ounce Cans)
Royal Canin Canned Cat Food, Ultralight (Pack of 24 3-Ounce Cans)
5 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Om nom nom, August 14, 2014
Now this is a Princess favourite. It's got enough fluids in it to satisfied her Royal Princessness. and in 23 out of 24 times, she will eat it all. It is good in that it doesn't have so many calories, which is nice for a more sedate, indoor cat. She's 8 now, so she's not the kitten she used to be. I would recommend this.

Prolix 7800mAh Portable High Capacity Dual-Port External Battery Pack Power Bank Back up Charger for most Smartphones, Tablets and other USB-Charged Devices (Black/Blue)
Offered by Bargain The People
2 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars and does pretty much what it's supposed to, August 14, 2014
I carry this in my purse for emergencies. It charges quickly, and can charge my phone 2-3 times before it needs recharging. I haven't let it go down, so possibly 4 times. It's light, so it doesn't make my purse too heavy, and does pretty much what it's supposed to.

Royal Canin Spayed/Neutered Canned Cat Food, 3-Ounce pack of 24
Royal Canin Spayed/Neutered Canned Cat Food, 3-Ounce pack of 24
Price: $32.99
3 used & new from $32.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Picky Princess liked it to a point, August 14, 2014
Picky Princess liked it to a point. It doesn't seem to have enough fluid in it for her liking. It otherwise is nutritionally sound, and good for her health, so except Princess leaving 1/4-1/2 of it, I would recommend it.

Armarkat Cat Bed, 18-Inch Long, Brown
Armarkat Cat Bed, 18-Inch Long, Brown
13 used & new from $20.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Princess actully went into it!, June 24, 2014
Princess is a paradox. She is adventures and a scaredy cat. She will want to play one minute and the next she cannot be bothered. She loves boxes, but only the larger ones, the smaller they get, the scarier they are. She doesn't like to burrow in under the blanket, but love sleeping under the bed. Cat beds may or may not be used, depending on her mood. Sometimes she's scared of her fleece blanket, and other times she cannot get enough of it. One thing has remained stable, though, is that she has never put her entire body into a covered pet bed.

Until this one. I opened it, put the pillow inside, and set it down. She immediately went over and started sniffing it. I put 3-4 treats in it, and in she went. She decided that purring and making biscuits was the right thing to do. She didn't stay in it for long, but she seemed to like it. She has gone into it every day since.

As for size, at last weigh-in, she was 14.2 lbs. She is a long cat, but she fit in it perfectly.

Princess is happy, and so am I :)

192 Tablet Retainer Brite (6 Months Supply)
192 Tablet Retainer Brite (6 Months Supply)
Offered by GreenDot sales
Price: $20.99
5 used & new from $20.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, but I had an allergic reaction to it, May 1, 2014
I used this twice, and it cleaned my Invisalign without any problems. I really didn't like the scent and thought I rinsed the braces well, but some of it must have remained on them, as I got a severe rash a few hours later. It's the only thing I can attribute to the rash, as I had not eaten anything new, and this is the only variable. I've been on Prednisone for 3 days, and have 3 more days to go as a result. Just a warning for those with allergic disposition.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18