Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for T. Rountree > Reviews

Browse

T. Rountree's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Rountree RSS Feed

JanSport SuperBreak Classics Series Backpack, Heiny
JanSport SuperBreak Classics Series Backpack, Heiny

5.0 out of 5 stars Spacious, September 15, 2005
This backpack is very large inside. It is the third year I am using this brand and style. Being a girl I have to have a new color every year. This one is green. I like the color, it's very vibrant. Last years' was pink and though it was durable, it got dirty too easy and had to be washed quite often. Yes, I wash it in the washer on gentle cycle and hang to dry. It can hold all of my school books, but I'm thankful that I don't have to bring them all at once. Front zipper pocket is very large and holds my pen pouch, a small purse, and cd player. All around great backpack and it's washable, what more could you ask for?

JanSport Motive Metro Daypack (Cement)
JanSport Motive Metro Daypack (Cement)

4.0 out of 5 stars Light & Durable, September 15, 2005
This backpack is extremely light. It is made well too. Even though it isn't a huge backpack, it carries 4 of my big school books and my large binder. I store all of my notebooks in the front zipper area. Zippers seem durable. The colors (orange,gray & white) are cool too. A very cool backpack.