Profile for Gareth Jason > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gareth Jason RSS Feed (Nashville, TN USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Fulcrum 20031-107 Motion-Sensor LED Porch Light, Bronze
Fulcrum 20031-107 Motion-Sensor LED Porch Light, Bronze
Price: Click here to see our price
26 used & new from $13.02

4.0 out of 5 stars so I have great expectations for this, December 5, 2014
My previous unit lasted almost 7 years, so I have great expectations for this. Relatively easy (two screws) to install and I have it placed so it lights up my lock on the door when I approach it. I am anxious to see how cold weather impacts the batteries performance but otherwise, can recommend this unit as advertised.

Barkworthies Cow Hooves for Pets
Barkworthies Cow Hooves for Pets
Price: $8.82
2 used & new from $8.82

1.0 out of 5 stars Pricey for how long it lasted, July 28, 2014
Seems to splinter and when it got small enough to swallow, we took it away from our pooch.

Omega Paw Tricky Treat Ball, Small
Omega Paw Tricky Treat Ball, Small
Price: $3.64
13 used & new from $3.21

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well: for a short time, July 28, 2014
my 16lb likes playing with it but the food seems to fall out a little fast as she gets bored the minute that happens!

Deshedding Tool & Pet Grooming Brush- NO.1 BEST SELLER For Small, Medium & Large Dogs + Cats, With Short to Long Hair. Dramatically Reduces Shedding In Minutes GUARANTEED!
Offered by DAK Corp
2 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It works better than anything i have ever used, July 28, 2014
I have a long haired 16lb mixed breed who LOVES to be brushed with the Tool. It works better than anything i have ever used, and while pricey, is an investment that will reduce flying fur, deshedd her undercoat and seems built to last. Highly Recommend.

Louver Door Beaded Curtain 125 Strands (+hanging hardware)
Louver Door Beaded Curtain 125 Strands (+hanging hardware)
Offered by ABeadedCurtain
Price: $77.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, look great, easy to install, May 25, 2014
We used these in an alcove into a laundry room. They look great and folks always comment on them. Great price too.

Boedika 90175 Sustainable Rolled Tonkin Bamboo Pole Fence, 6-Feet by 8-Feet by .75-Inch 18-20mm
Price: $96.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy, looks great, easy to install, May 25, 2014
I used three of these to hide two air conditioning compressors. While I wish they were darker in tone, they look great and I used nylon ties to lock them together

Black & Decker CHV1510 Dustbuster 15.6-Volt Cordless Cyclonic Hand Vacuum
Black & Decker CHV1510 Dustbuster 15.6-Volt Cordless Cyclonic Hand Vacuum
Price: $37.00
57 used & new from $22.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful vacuum, March 6, 2014
We have run through a succession of hand held vacs, and this is the best yet. It works well and I highly recommend it above the cheaper or less powerful vacs with two caveats:
1. The unit has a adapter wire that has to be plugged into the unit to charge. The power does NOT come from base.
2. It is heavier - I assume due to the 15.6 battery - than cheaper units, but is well balanced. Since you don't use if for long periods this should not matter to most people. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because I find it difficult to "love" a vacuum cleaner!

MoKo Cover Case for Amazon All-New Kindle Paperwhite (Both 2012 and 2013 versions with 6" Display and Built-in Light), BLACK (With Smart Auto Sleep/Wake feature)
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat this cover for price!, March 6, 2014
Needed a cover to take my Paperwhite on a cruise. Ordered this quickly and was surprised it was perfect for what I needed. Looks like leather, but is plastic. Be aware there is no way for this to prop itself up to easily read it: but I normally have it resting on a airplane table, so there I don't have a need for that. Overall, a good cover for a reasonable (cheap) price!

Duralex Picardie 18-Piece Tumbler Set
Duralex Picardie 18-Piece Tumbler Set
Price: $59.95
3 used & new from $59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect if you like them, January 8, 2014
Wonerful set. Tempered glass. It was what we were looking for. Dishwasher safe too. Not crystal, but for use everyday with some style.

PerioPasteTM Organic Toothpaste 4oz Tube
PerioPasteTM Organic Toothpaste 4oz Tube
Offered by Joe's Online Store
Price: $10.16
9 used & new from $5.67

3.0 out of 5 stars Does it work is the question?, January 8, 2014
Having periodontal disease, one always looks for ways to help reduce future problems. This toothpaste is expensive (about $4 a tube) but you use a pea size amount, it tastes good, but whether it is any better than Crest or Colgate and worth the cost is up for debate. I am still using my tube, but not sure I would order again - and my periodontist never heard of it which is not a ringing endorsement either.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2014 9:49 PM PST