Profile for francie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

francie RSS Feed (myrtle beach)

Page: 1 | 2
Funtasma by Pleaser Women's DOLLY-94/B Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Black Patent/White Patent,7 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not comfy, September 12, 2011
These shoes are really cute but i didn't find them to be very comfortable. the back of the shoe, the heel, rubbed against my ankle and was uncomfortable. Because of this , I returned the shoes. But, they are cute shoes so i purchased a different style of platform saddleshoe and the ones i bought are great. So, the bottom line is, these shoes didn't fit me well but I do recommend the style.

Funtasma by Pleaser Women's Contessa-56 Platform Mary Jane,Blue Patnet,7 M US
Funtasma by Pleaser Women's Contessa-56 Platform Mary Jane,Blue Patnet,7 M US
Price: $34.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Ahoy!, September 12, 2011
These shoes are very cute. They are also pretty comfortable. The material isn't leather so there is little give. They are meant to be costume shoes but I wear them around town because I work around marines and navy guys. They're easy to walk in, the heels aren't very high. These shoes do run a bit small and they don't offer half sizes so it's hard to say exactly what size to buy. I bought the size I normally wear, which is a 7, and they are a little tight but i thought a size 8 might be too loose. Difficult to tell others what size to buy because everyone's feet are different!

NFL Sculpted & Enameled Pewter Moneyclip - Jacksonville Jaguars
NFL Sculpted & Enameled Pewter Moneyclip - Jacksonville Jaguars
Offered by 4c
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Snazzy money clip, June 29, 2011
I bought this clip for my husband who is a huge Jaguar fan. He never owned a clip before and he really liked this one. Used it all the time. It helped him keep his money and cards organized, thankfully! My only negative comment is it could have been a bit more sturdy.

Zinc Women's Trump Sandal,Black,7 M
Zinc Women's Trump Sandal,Black,7 M

4.0 out of 5 stars great for jeans, January 3, 2011
I love Zinc shoes. Been looking at these shoes for a long time. Couldn't decide between the black and red ones, but got the black because they go with more clothes. The shoes look really nice when I wear them with jeans or a mini-skirt. The are easy to walk in but i wouldn't use them for a marathon. The heels are wide so they're easy to walk in.

Face Ski Mask w/ Visor - Black
Face Ski Mask w/ Visor - Black
Offered by NYfashion101, Inc.
Price: $5.99
4 used & new from $5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars a warm hat, January 3, 2011
I bought this hat for my sister who lives in a cold and snowy environment. She uses it when she shovels and snowblows the driveway. She said it is great because it keeps her very warm. The visor is good, too, because it helps to keep snow out of her eyes and at the same time is stylish!

Have & Have Nautical Tailored Fitted Banded Waist Pencil Dress Navy M
Have & Have Nautical Tailored Fitted Banded Waist Pencil Dress Navy M

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not great quality, January 3, 2011
The dress is cute but it isn't great quality. Seems kinda' cheap. It does look cute with a jacket and some funky heels to spice it up a bit. I would recommend the dress for a teenager but not anyone older.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, fun!, January 3, 2011
I love this necklace. It is really fun. Good to wear with a funky outfit, jeans, t-shirts... The pendant size is small, which I like because it is not overwhelming. But it's not too small that you can't see the details. I recommend this pendant for both young and old!

18k Gold Plated Sterling Silver Circle with Created-Opal Drop Pendant Necklace with Rolo Chain, 18"

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish necklace, January 3, 2011
I'd been looking at this necklace for months and finally bought it. I'm glad i did. the design is simple and lovely. The pendant is a good size, not too small, not too large. looks good with both casual and dressy attire. I highly recommend this necklace. It also comes in sterling silver, which looks nice, too.

Dimensions Needlecrafts Stamped Cross Stitch, Myrtle The Turtle
Dimensions Needlecrafts Stamped Cross Stitch, Myrtle The Turtle

5.0 out of 5 stars cute and easy, January 3, 2011
This was my first needlepoint experience and it went well! The directions provided are good and the design is easy enough for a beginner. My only problem was i kept pricking my finger! The turtle is very cute.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars not so good, January 3, 2011
I was pretty disappointed with this pendant/necklace. It looked nicer in the photo. The leather-ish chain they send with the pendant is more for a guy. I will buy another chain for this pendant but that just adds expense to the item!

Page: 1 | 2