Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Kim Hossack > Reviews

Browse

Kim Hossack's Profile

Customer Reviews: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kim Hossack RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Royal Assassin (The Farseer Trilogy, Book 2)
Royal Assassin (The Farseer Trilogy, Book 2)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes, buy it., June 6, 2016
I liked it. It was entertaining and we'll done. It doesn't pander to the reader wanting a Disney perfect ending or storyline. If you've read book one you should continue with this one.

Whitmor 6470-4457 Fashion Canvas Over The Door Shoe Shelves
Whitmor 6470-4457 Fashion Canvas Over The Door Shoe Shelves
Price: $27.41
48 used & new from $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect!, March 29, 2016
Used it for storing my tank tops to free up some closet space. Works perfect!

The Lies of Locke Lamora (Gentleman Bastards, Book 1)
The Lies of Locke Lamora (Gentleman Bastards, Book 1)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars it became a good story with lots of good twists, March 29, 2016
I had a hard time getting into it. Once I was invested, it became a good story with lots of good twists. I liked it.

The Paladin Caper (Rogues of the Republic Book 3)
The Paladin Caper (Rogues of the Republic Book 3)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this book, February 16, 2016
I enjoyed this book. Of course I had already read the first two of the series. During the first book I wasn't thrilled with his writing style, but as the story played out his style was in sync with the story and how it needed to play out. I was very entertained and that's what it's all about.

Bundle Monster Kids Skinny Braces Y-Back Unisex Adjustable Clip On 1" Wide Suspenders - Set A
Offered by Bundle Monster
Price: $14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars home run, November 25, 2015
I purchased these for my six year old nephew. They were perfect! With some room for growth too. Very pleased with my purchase.

crocs Women's Walu Mule, Espresso/Espresso, 9 M US
crocs Women's Walu Mule, Espresso/Espresso, 9 M US
Offered by Joes Lot
Price: $37.99
2 used & new from $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy 'em!, August 20, 2015
This review is from: crocs Women's Walu Mule (Shoes)
So comfy! And cute! I wear an 8.5 so choosing a croc size is usually dependant on the style. With thus style I went with the 9 and it fits great, a little extra room in length, but not so much as to make it a sloppy fit. Wore them shopping yesterday and feet felt great all day. Love crocs!

Hershey's Bliss Dark Chocolate with Caramel Bag, 8.6 Ounce
Hershey's Bliss Dark Chocolate with Caramel Bag, 8.6 Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 27, 2015
its chocolate with caramel - what!areyakiddinme?! deelish!

Yikerz
Yikerz
7 used & new from $30.98

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, June 27, 2015
This review is from: Yikerz (Toy)
Ive only played it a couple of times, but its really fun. we got the giggles when they collapsed into each other. I think all ages would enjoy this.

Wilson Paddle Winter Gloves - One Color Medium
Wilson Paddle Winter Gloves - One Color Medium
Offered by Dillon Distributors LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what we needed, April 1, 2015
We live in Michigan and my daughter plays tennis in really cold weather - the season starts in March. She was really pleased with fit and function and her team mates were asking where we found them. I would definitely recommend these.

ZANheadgear Neoprene 'Knight' Design Face Mask (Multicolor, One Size)
ZANheadgear Neoprene 'Knight' Design Face Mask (Multicolor, One Size)
Price: Click here to see our price
15 used & new from $6.91

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great! I purchased this for my son for Christmas, January 7, 2015
This is great! I purchased this for my son for Christmas...he loved it! He's 23 and loves everything Lord of the Rings-Game of Thrones...It fit him perfectly and covered well. Will probably need to get these for the whole family, the winds of Winter are here!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7