Profile for Anna > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 366

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anna "Anna" RSS Feed (New York)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Wenzel Temperature Control Sleeping Bag, 18 x 12-Inch
Wenzel Temperature Control Sleeping Bag, 18 x 12-Inch
Price: $59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly a great bag!, June 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is an excellent sleeping bag if you want to be comfortable. This bag is roomy with a variety of warmth options for when the temperature drops. An inner blanket can be zipped out if you want to decrease the weight or want your bag cooler. The zippers work great; no catching.

Pre de Provence Savon De Marseille Liquid Soap for Bathroom, Laundry Rooms, Kitchen -  Lavender Sage
Pre de Provence Savon De Marseille Liquid Soap for Bathroom, Laundry Rooms, Kitchen - Lavender Sage
Price: $19.00
7 used & new from $19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it because the lavender scent reminds me off my ..., June 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Just in time for summer! I love it because the lavender scent reminds me off my garden lavender plant. It doesn't dry like regular hand soap.

My husband wasn't thrilled with the scent as I was. Maybe it's a girl thing.

Marrywindix 7 Hooks Metal Over the Door Rack Hanger Hooks Organizer
Marrywindix 7 Hooks Metal Over the Door Rack Hanger Hooks Organizer
Offered by vkending
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely cute and very useful!, June 18, 2015
Very, very, very cute!

This is for those light weight items we all have the seem to accumulate on surfaces. Things like scarves, keys, and hats. It's a nice accent piece for anyone who is has a country theme or incorporates wrought iron accents.

One of the hooks that goes over the door arrived slightly bent. It was an easy fix.

Kelty Cosmic 21 Degree 550 DriDown Sleeping Bag - Regular
Kelty Cosmic 21 Degree 550 DriDown Sleeping Bag - Regular
Offered by WildyX
Price: $149.95
12 used & new from $149.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch the sizing!, June 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Very snug, and toasty warm. I did not test this product in wet weather conditions; if I do, I will post results.

This bag compacts down easily and is very light - 2 lbs, 10 oz.

I disagree with the sizing, and it is major. I'm around 5'8" tall, and the regular bag lists that it fits a 6' tall person. I barely could get the head cover around my head. A 6' tall person would have to contort themselves to get this bad to fit. I highly recommend you go a size up if you are within 4" of the size cutoff.

If you have issue's with tight spaces, perhaps there is a less fitted bag out there. If you are a real hiker who doesn't need any needless fluff, the this might be a wise choice.

The zipper works well and only jammed when I wasn't paying attention. The packaging is excellent, down to the little flap that covers the sleeping bag to keep it dry.

L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Voluminous Miss Manga Rock Mascara, 388 Black, 0.27 Fluid Ounce
Price: $6.39
6 used & new from $6.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Great mascara, bad brush, June 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Nice packaging. Great mascara. Super bad brush.

The bristles on the brush are stubby, and if you really want clumpy lash spikes then this mascara is for you. If you prefer fuller, defined lashes, skip this product. Or do what I did; switch out the wand.

TEKTON 13501 1/4-Inch and 3/8-Inch Drive Socket Set, 45-Piece
TEKTON 13501 1/4-Inch and 3/8-Inch Drive Socket Set, 45-Piece
Price: $44.99
2 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy set for any DIYer, June 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Everyone has to tighten or losses bolts from time to time, old put some extra torque or use a ratchet on a screw. This compact set is complete, organized and ready for nearly any job. There are attachments for a power drill if you need to go beyond human strength. I personally like the universal joint. This adapter helps me reach those hard-to-access bolts or screws, especially with the extension piece.

45 pieces
3/16" - 3/4"
5mm - 19mm

Neutrogena Rainbath Replenishing Ocean Mist Shower and Bath Gel, 8.5 Fluid Ounce
Price: $7.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Mama like!!!, June 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Great scent! Excellent as wash, okay as a shaving gel. My skin was moisturized and soft all day. I'm usually an Olay or Dove lady, but this is a great addition to my daily routine.

Probelle 2-Sided Hypoallergenic Nickel Foot File for Callus Trimming and Callus Removal, Red, 4 Ounce
Offered by AFL Fulfillment
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Banish your winter feet!, June 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Summertime is here and it's time to switch from boots to sandals! There is nothing more unsightly than winter feet, especially if you don't get pedicures every week. I have used pumice files in the past, but balancing in the shower is tricky. This file is used on dry feet and does a fantastic job of removing dead skin. And you just gently tap the file and it cleans off. It comes with both a medium and coarse side. I like that it is long lasting and hypoallergenic too.

On the packaging, it suggests that people with diabetes or serious skin conditions should check with their doctors before using this product.

Monster SuperStar BackFloat High Definition Bluetooth Waterproof Floating Speaker - Black and Light Blue
Price: $149.95
11 used & new from $116.21

3.0 out of 5 stars Not charging thru the USB, yet., May 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've been trying to change this device for 3 days with no luck . The USB cord included doesn't work for some reason. I will keep trying and will amend this review when I succeed.

Hilo Book 1: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth
Hilo Book 1: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth
by Judd Winick
Price: $7.88

5.0 out of 5 stars One word - OUTSTANDING!, May 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I guarantee this will be your child's instant favorite! Crisp, sharp, engaging, and a story line that has elements of super heroes from yesteryear and the robots of today. There is the beginning of a great buddy story, and a deep friendship, and all the complicated dynamics of a busy family life.

The artwork is beautifully rendered; it is straightforward and clear. The characters are immediately likeable and relatable.
There is DJ, the middle child of five siblings, and he struggles with making himself unique in a family of standouts. Gina is his early childhood friend, who has now returned from living in the City for a few years. She is the youngest in her family and follows after her Dad, preferring science over her older sisters choice of cheerleading. And then there is Hilo (high low), who happens to fall into our world from parallel universe. And from there, the adventures begin.

Oh, and I - even at age 52 - look forward to finding out what will happen next!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20