Profile for Brandymayez > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brandymayez RSS Feed (Kansas)

Disney Minnie Mouse 12-Inch Peakaboo Neoprene Sleeve (22510)
Disney Minnie Mouse 12-Inch Peakaboo Neoprene Sleeve (22510)
Price: $12.99

Price: $8.47
3 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars BAMA BAMA BAMA, December 17, 2014
ROLL TIDE ROLL.....I LOVE IT

Its metal, its bama, it fits, and I love it. Wasn't too expensive and it came right on time...

Kinivo ZX100 Mini Portable Speaker with Rechargeable Battery and Enhanced Bass Resonator (Grey-Blue)
Price: $18.99
8 used & new from $14.32

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good. I bought it for a trip across many ..., December 17, 2014
So far so good. I bought it for a trip across many states. Even though I have a cd player, it seems that the radio stations play the same o same over and again. So, we bought one. Its loud and it hooks up to our itouches and our samsungs. I will come back and write a final review after the trip.

Pilot [HD]
Pilot [HD]
DVD
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I wanna know what comes AFTER, February 15, 2014
I picked this because Aldis Hodge(Leverage) was part of the cast and has done well in everything he has been in. But when I saw that one of the creators of The X files had something to do with it I definitely had to watch it. The pilot grabbed my attention from the moment it started. My attention is still GRABBED!! What comes AFTER?????? Please give us more episodes or lose a prime customer.

JBL SB 300 Soundbar and 150-Watt Subwoofer
JBL SB 300 Soundbar and 150-Watt Subwoofer
Offered by 93 Diagon Alley
Price: $320.00
9 used & new from $290.05

4.0 out of 5 stars So far satisfied.., December 12, 2011
A few months ago I had a robbery in my house. They stole all the tvs and the surround sound...We had a Panasonic Surround sound at first that was only weeks old when stolen..I had a few more weeks and I was going to take it back anyway. I bought my JBL at Nebraska Furniture Mart near my house when I got things replaced...so far its about a month and half we like it. True the sub woofer looks like a Darth Vader helmet. But for what it is, it does put out good sound...Only downfalls it dont have a usb hookup, itouch dock, boooooooooooo on that these days I feel all systems should come with at least a usb hookup, or itouch dock...

Disney Unisex MK1015 Mickey Mouse Silver Dial Black Crocodile Strap Watch
Disney Unisex MK1015 Mickey Mouse Silver Dial Black Crocodile Strap Watch
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mickey Grown Woman Style, December 21, 2010
I got this watch for myself. I'm a big Disney Watch collector. And this caught my eye. This was exactly what the picture looked like. Looks good on my arm. And I have got alot of compliments on it. Thanks. Amazon for making sure MY CHRISTMAS GIFTS TO MYSELF MAKE IT ON TIME...LOL.

Toy Story 3 (Four-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)
Toy Story 3 (Four-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Tom Hanks
Price: $29.96
73 used & new from $3.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Toys Are Back Again, December 8, 2010
I'm a Disney Fan. But I think with Toy Story 3 they took it to a whole nother level. Made me tear up. Its a good movie, for the family, for the kids, for yourself. Don't be shy...its some true cartoon animate fans out there. Pick it up...I got all of em'.

Beauty and the Beast (Three-Disc Diamond Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo in Blu-ray Packaging)
DVD ~ Paige O'Hara
Offered by Dixon's Discount Deals
Price: $75.49
62 used & new from $40.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamond Edition, October 11, 2010
The new Diamond edition is beautiful. You can tell they remastered it with sound and quality..I'm a disney fan so I give 5 stars. But it was worth the wait.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Tops all!, April 27, 2010
I love this show from the moment it aired. My daughter turned my eye to it. And every Friday we were glued. Every Friday...DAMN I miss it and can't wait for the second season. I hope they come harder than the first bringing nothing but boldness, blood and sand. And much much Glory. If people didn't like the show well you should've turned!!! I watch the reruns. And Thank the good one above for SHOWS ON DEMAND. I love 300 so the blood effects didn't bother me matter of fact beside the acting of very very fine ass men. If I didn't see any ass in the show I expected to see the blood. This isn't for the weak or pansy. At all its only for those True Gladiators out there. Can you all say it with me? SPARTACUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Stand Alone 3 pieces Cover Case Apple iPod Touch 3rd Generation + Home and Car Charger + USB Sync Cable + Determination Hand Strap + Screen Protector

4.0 out of 5 stars Product is Pleasing, February 24, 2010
The product is nice. You CAN'T find these cases anywhere else. Not in the mall at the kiosk or in the apple store. The only downfall was how long I had to wait to get them. The service and the shipping time was horrible. The product is great. If they can get their shipping together & service. It would've made this situation make me look golden. I bought the ipods for my daughters for christmas and to have to wait damn near a month was a bitch. Product A+ everything else F+. I know if you got everything else together those things probably would never be on the shelf.