Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Radcliffe > Reviews

Browse

Radcliffe's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Radcliffe RSS Feed

5.0 out of 5 stars No complains, December 12, 2013
It's just as advertised and made very well. Works like a dream on my new piece. The tobacco has never hit any harder!

2.0 out of 5 stars This is the biggest lie, April 22, 2013
They came in just this afternoon and it turns out that these suckers are actually treated with a chemical that prevents direct consumption and they specifically say that they don't put anything on them. No me gusta!

Microsoft Xbox 360 Component HD AV Cable
Microsoft Xbox 360 Component HD AV Cable
Offered by G Dreamer
Price: $8.68
72 used & new from $0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I Works Great, July 7, 2012
This a really great product coming direct from Microsoft and after the price markdown is really affordable. It's exactly what you need.

1 x ZIPPO PREMIUM BUTANE FUEL 3810 5.82 oz.
1 x ZIPPO PREMIUM BUTANE FUEL 3810 5.82 oz.
Offered by KK S & R
Price: $9.94
2 used & new from $9.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, July 7, 2012
This gets the job done and done well with the Zippo name backing it up. Excellent product and I would settle for no less.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit Nice And Well In My Vaporizer Whip And Pipe, July 7, 2012
They come in a zip-lock baggie which is no problem because they work nice and are cut well. I guess I was just expecting some sort of "official" packaging but it is actually a WHOLE lot more convenient. I don't even know why I am even making a deal out of this.

Twin Laser Flame Gun Torch Lighter #15
Twin Laser Flame Gun Torch Lighter #15
Offered by UNISHOW®
Price: $7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Cool And Now My Friends Want One, July 7, 2012
It is a terrific lighter and it works nice. Just so you don't give your hopes up, it will fit entirely in the palm of your hand and it uses the hammer - not the trigger - to activate the lighter. Also don't forget butane!

Shocking Hand Shaker
Shocking Hand Shaker
Offered by HandHelditems
Price: $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good But Has A Lot Of Kinks, July 7, 2012
This review is from: Shocking Hand Shaker (Toy)
It worked real nice out of the package. Everyone saw it in my hand before I got to shock them though. After the first 4 days it was broken. I can tell you it wasn't the batteries because I tested them and they still had a pretty decent charge.

Shocking Pen
Shocking Pen
Offered by Monkey Outpost
Price: $4.85
2 used & new from $4.85

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap., July 7, 2012
This review is from: Shocking Pen (Toy)
It broke before I got it out of the package. I don't want this kind of cheap stuff but for the price I should of known better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Then What The Reviews Say!!!, July 7, 2012
This vaporizer works great! I know that there will be all those guys who are just "knowledgable" and appearently know everything about vaporizers after buying one or two. Well, let me say that this is a very fine product for its price. I have owned 5 vaporizers in my life time and they all cost a fortune. This one though, it was not the best I've had - probably because the ones I had were at least $125 or more - but right there at second. For the price it's a steal. I got this as a replacement because after time they break and I wasn't going to spend all that money again. For around $30 you will find no better vape deal considering that it comes with a whip and a free grinder. I would also order another whip and some extra screens though because it's sort of nesessary to replace screens around 2-4 uses. The whip could also break pretty easily but just be careful. If your looking for a great deal on a wonderful product than look no further!

-Radcliffe