Profile for Claireth > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Claireth RSS Feed

Selectec Ultra-small 60W 16.5V 3.65A Laptop AC Adapter/Power Supply Charger/Power Cord for Apple A1181 A1184 A1278 A1330 MacBooke Pro 13 13.3-inch, Fits Apple MA538LL/A MA538LL/B 661-4269 661-4485 661-3957 (White)
Offered by us.electricking
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $15.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks weird, but works great., September 18, 2012
I'll admit that the charger does look weird or "ghetto" as a previous reviewer had mentioned. The box part of it (sorry I don't know the technical name for it) does get hot, but it's not a big deal. Also, the plug does spark sometimes when I plus it into an outlet, but again - not a big deal... it has not bothered me at all. I really like it and it's definitely a cheaper alternative. I have had this charger for 4 months now I think and it still works perfectly fine.

iPearl High Grade Silicone Keyboard Skin Cover for MacBook / Pro / Air in Retail Packaging - CLEAR
Offered by iPearl-Inc
Price: $6.99
5 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this keyboard cover!, September 18, 2012
I love this keyboard cover! I have tried my friends' and I don't like how the cover slips or sticks to your fingers when you type. Also, the material of this keyboard cover is very nice. I like how it makes typing quieter and how it is clear (I've read some other reviews on how the letters don't align). It did take some getting used to at first, but now it feels weird when I type on Macs without a cover. Lastly, it says ipearl on the spacebar... I didn't like that so I simply scratched it off - it was super easy. I would highly recommend this product!

FORLIFE Brew-in-Mug Extra-Fine Tea Infuser with Lid
FORLIFE Brew-in-Mug Extra-Fine Tea Infuser with Lid
Price: $12.97
17 used & new from $12.97

5.0 out of 5 stars I drink so much tea now!, September 18, 2012
I am a college student and last year I rarely drank tea even though I brought my looseleaf tea leaves with me. This year I decided to buy this product and I have been drinking about three cups of tea a day. It works really well although it will give you some flecks of leaves in the tea, but they're really tiny and... don't all infusers do that anyway? I like that it's so simple to use and easy to clean. The lid is nice because it can be used to keep the heat in the mug and can also be used to hold the infuser when it is not in the mug. I think a previous reviewer mentioned that it was too big for a tea cup (I read the reviews for this when I bought this a while ago so I don't remember), but just to clarify: this is for MUGS and it fits perfectly :) I'm on a review spree of all the things I have bought in the past few months and this is by far my favorite thing that I have bought from Amazon.

Z® by Malouf Memory Foam Molded Contour Neck Pillow - Luxurious Washable Cover
Z® by Malouf Memory Foam Molded Contour Neck Pillow - Luxurious Washable Cover
Offered by LinenSpa
Price: $59.99
3 used & new from $18.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty small. An okay pillow., September 18, 2012
The pillow is a lot smaller than I thought it would be. It doesn't fit well in my pillow case at all - in fact I wonder if this is more of a travel pillow? Anyway, it's still an okay pillow despite its size, but if given the chance I would have bought another pillow (larger and more comfortable). I give it three stars though because it's better than my last pillow.

BoldLoft "Catch My Heart" Body Pillowcase-Romantic Valentine's Day Gifts for Couples,Cute Valentines Gifts for Him or Her,Romantic Anniversary Gifts
Offered by BoldLoft
Price: $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, cute design., September 18, 2012
I decided to get a pillow cover for my body pillow because it's too annoying to throw the pillow into the wash often in college. The cover is super cute (and matches my other pillow cover from the same brand). It makes cleaning easier and makes my pillow feel cleaner.

JAPONESQUE Power Curl Eyelash Curler
JAPONESQUE Power Curl Eyelash Curler
Price: $16.50
7 used & new from $16.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Great curler, does the job!, September 18, 2012
I absolutely love this eyelash curler. I have had it for a week and it seriously has been amazing. Originally I was going to get a Shu Uemura curler after my cousin had suggested it to me, but on Amazon this one had a larger percentage of positive reviews so I decided to take my chances. I'm glad that I did! It curls nicely and apparently if you go to the Japonesque site, they give you free refills (not sure if they do this if you buy from Amazon though). Last note, I am asian with monolids and hard-to-curl eyelashes - this curler has been magical for me.

If You Don't Love Books, You're Going to Love This Book (someecards): 45 Cards for All Occasions, from Extremely Important to Utterly Pointless
by Brook Lundy
Price: $8.49
59 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Postcards to send to friends, December 8, 2011
I love these postcards! They're nice to send to friends but I wish there were more! They're really great, the only thing I don't necessarily like is that the line for the "to" is kind of big so I can't write that much on the post card but it's really not a big deal.

Canon PowerShot S100 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x Wide-Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black)
Offered by THEDIRECTSOURCE
Price: $325.00
57 used & new from $169.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands down the best Canon camera I've owned, December 8, 2011
My sister and I have had a number of Canon cameras. Between my sister and I, I believe we have had a total of four different models of Canon cameras and the S100 would be the fifth. Personally I loved the Canon Powershot SD990IS but after I lost it in an airport I got the Canon Powershot SD1400IS. I absolutely loved the 990. It was a little big but the quality was great and I loved the turn wheel. The 1400 shot half-decent but still pretty good pictures and the buttons were just okay. My friend broke my 1400 so I bought myself the S100 and I have to say that I AM IN LOVE. Yes, it's a little chunky but not too big. It takes AMAZING pictures! The quality is really sharp and beautiful. The macro mode is phenomenal and I love that it has the turn wheel. Everything about it is just lovely. I would suggest it