Profile for Sharah Burton > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sharah Burton "PaleCat6" RSS Feed (NY United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Deglingos Simply Plush Toy, Kitschos the Fox
The Deglingos Simply Plush Toy, Kitschos the Fox

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it... my son though...., June 8, 2014
I absolutely love this toy... it's adorable and well made. My one year old son could care less however. Picky kids! I would still recommend it if your kids like stuffies.

Orbelle 3-6T Toddler Bed, Pink
Orbelle 3-6T Toddler Bed, Pink
Price: Click here to see our price
13 used & new from $54.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and Affordable and Aesthetically Pleasing, June 8, 2014
Got this for my daughter for Christmas 2013; it matches her room perfectly, she loves it AND it stands up to toddler punishment. We don't allow her to jump on it, BUT being a toddler, it has happened haha. Bed is in great shape so far. Simple to put together, although allow at least an hour. I also LOVE that is has guard rails on BOTH sides so I am not limited in my placement of it in her room.
If your looking for something sturdy but also simple and modern and adorable this is the right bed. We don't care for too many frills or tacky character beds. This bed fits into any decor.
We are currently considering buying the same brand (different color) for our son who is about to graduate to a toddler bed.

For The Kids
For The Kids
Price: $10.99
58 used & new from $1.73

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Kid's CD, April 8, 2014
This review is from: For The Kids (Audio CD)
Perfect for kids and adults, this is the CD you will have in your car and not get sick of it. Wonderwheel, Mana Mana, Rainbow Connection, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Lay Down The Branches, La La La La Lemon, and Goodnight Children Everywhere are our favorites. I don't really like the song sung by Darius Rucker (it's alright to cry) or the Snow Day song, but my kids do. Still, with as bad as those two songs are, the rest of the CD makes up for it and they still arent as bad as hearing your usual toddler songs over and over and over.....Def Love this CD

We Bought a Zoo
We Bought a Zoo
DVD ~ Matt Damon
Price: $5.46
18 used & new from $0.92

4.0 out of 5 stars I am a zookeeper...., April 8, 2014
This review is from: We Bought a Zoo (DVD)
As a seasoned zookeeper I really do love this movie. There are a few parts that make me cringe and go "that would never actually happen!" like leaving 50 snakes in one giant crate unsorted or quarantined or even separated. I have never seen that. Also, the next day the snakes are just hanging around and easy to pick up. WHAT? they would be LONG gone. Or the part with the lion's door (ever hear of shift gates?) that would also not happen. I did appreciate the scene where he walks into the kitchen for the first time and encounters the "diet kitchen smell" that's totally truthful and yes, you get used to the smell. I love that it shows how hard we struggle emotionally when an elderly animal is in need of an end of life plan. I also wish that more keepers looked like Matt Damon and Scarlett Johansson... alas we do not LOL Overall, I love the movie.

Ni Hao, Kai-Lan: Kai-Lan's Great Trip to China
Ni Hao, Kai-Lan: Kai-Lan's Great Trip to China
DVD ~ Ni Hao Kai-Lan
Price: $5.96
54 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter's favorite, April 8, 2014
If you are only wanting to buy one Kai-Lan movie, this is it. We have several and by far this one is my daughters favorite and mine. As well as watching the show, my daughter and I love to play pretend "flying" to China (and other places around the world, but she usually wants to go to China) This one has so many great features, plus the other episodes on the disc. One of the reasons I like this episode so much is it shows the world map in relation to where they are and it covers traveling and also trying new things. Plus, PANDA BABY!

Schoenhut 25 Key "My First Piano II" White
Schoenhut 25 Key "My First Piano II" White
Price: $59.99
11 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Christmas gift ever, April 8, 2014
Got this for my son for Christmas (it's now April and he turns 1 year old soon) He plays with it at least once a day. We love it. sturdy and sounds pleasing. Perfect size for him, although I worry as he grows. not really for 4-5 year old (too small) even though it comes with a key chart and song book. Good quality though, would purchase again.

Martha Stewart Crafts Modern Festive Medium Pom-Poms
Martha Stewart Crafts Modern Festive Medium Pom-Poms
Price: $9.75
23 used & new from $8.78

1.0 out of 5 stars headache, April 8, 2014
What a pain to assemble, I assumed they just popped apart. Nope, assembly required. Needless to say, we didn't use them.

Venture Bros: Season 5
Venture Bros: Season 5
DVD ~ Various
Price: $17.99
33 used & new from $14.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet again they did it., April 8, 2014
This review is from: Venture Bros: Season 5 (DVD)
Cant get enough Venture Brothers!
Keep it coming Doc Hammer and Jackson Publick!
I LOVE the commentary on all the seasons.

Wilton Set of 3 Star Cut Outs
Wilton Set of 3 Star Cut Outs
Offered by Electric Mania Ltd
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $3.19

2.0 out of 5 stars VERY SMALL, April 8, 2014
I guess I should have paid closer attention to the dimensions, these are WAY too small for my project, the largest is smaller then the palm of my small hands! Not worth the price and basically useless to me now

Woodland Animal Candle Favor
Woodland Animal Candle Favor

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, April 8, 2014
We only needed the fox candle, but it looked just so perfect I decided might as well get them. Wish they sold them separately. I guess the other two candles can be gifts to somebody down the road.... The fox candle is perfect though, goes exactly with our birthday party theme! Good size and weighty candle, taller then my thumb!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4