Profile for Kenneth Baker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kenneth Baker "Ken" RSS Feed (Eureka, KS USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

New Balance Men's MX608V3 Cross-Training Shoe,Black,10 D US
Price: $38.24
5 used & new from $37.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 10, 2014
Excellent quality - just like I expect from New Balance. 608s are my favorite.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff! I have tried all sorts of adhesives ..., November 7, 2014
Great stuff! I have tried all sorts of adhesives before, with very poor results. I just glued part of the heel section of my tenny-runners back on (It had become nearly detached). It adheres like it came that way from the factory. Maybe better, since the heel was coming loose. I'd buy this again in a heart-beat.

Circleware Farm 2 Pc Butter/cream Cheese Multi Purpose Covered Dish
Circleware Farm 2 Pc Butter/cream Cheese Multi Purpose Covered Dish

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice butter dish, November 7, 2014
Very nice butter dish. It can be used with the tray side down, or with the cover down, making a nice choice if one likes to use it as a deep dish for holding full pound butters.

Boardwalk B30401000 Butcher Paper, 30" x 1000 ft, White Roll
Boardwalk B30401000 Butcher Paper, 30" x 1000 ft, White Roll
Price: $46.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality paper, September 24, 2014
Incredibly fast delivery! Nice quality paper.

Tony Chachere's Cajun Country Cookbook

Offered by Focus Camera
Price: $399.00
2 used & new from $399.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 24, 2014
Took my Canon T5i to the next level.

3 Remington O-Ring Barrel Seals for Model 1100 12 Gauge 11-87 12 GA
3 Remington O-Ring Barrel Seals for Model 1100 12 Gauge 11-87 12 GA
Offered by Mallard Armory
Price: $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 24, 2014
Very fast delivery, fits perfectly.

Maverick ET733 Long Range Wireless Digital Thermometer Set - Dual Probe - Remote BBQ / Smoker / Grill / Oven / Meat / Thermometer - Perfect for Thanksgiving Turkey - Monitor your Food From up to 300 feet away - NEWEST VERSION With a Larger Display and added Features - White - With a DBTech Meat Temperature Magnet Guide
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $69.99
7 used & new from $62.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Remote monitor means being able to watch the ball games and the cooker at the same time., December 3, 2013
I just used the Maverick thermometer to cook a couple of Thanksgiving turkeys out on the smoker. Using both probes (one for the inside of the smoker and one for the turkeys) made for the best turkeys I have ever cooked. Even the white meat was extraordinarily moist and succulent, due to my ability to know what the temp was doing wherever I was. What made it especially great was, on a very cold, wintery day, the ability to sit inside working on my computer, while monitoring the cooker temp constantly, and having to go outside only when I needed to stoke the fire or adjust the damper to keep the temperature in the smoker just perfect.

I am perfectly satisfied with the performance of this thermometer, and am looking forward to using it when I make the jump to a larger smoker soon in the future. Keeping the cooking area temperature at the correct, constant temperature is extremely critical for a perfect turkey or other barbeque. The extra long range on this unit was especially welcome. I did not try to test it at its long range, but found it never lost connection with the transmitter regardless of where I was inside my house. I have used other, standard range models and have found them to often lose connection trying to transmit through walls, etc. This one was perfect.

As well, I will be cooking a prime rib roast for Christmas, and although it will be inside in the oven, I will again be using both probes to maintain watch on the temp. I prefer rare - medium rare roasts, and keeping an eye on both temps is so important. The good part will be being able to watch the ball games and keep an eye on the roast all at the same time.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2013 11:07 PM PST

Fotodiox Dedicated (Bayonet) Lens Hood, for Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 USM, II, II USM, III & III USM Lenses, Canon EF-S 55-250mm IS Lens as Canon ET-60
Offered by fotodiox Inc.
Price: $5.95
3 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just right., September 14, 2013
This works on my Canon T5i perfectly, much better, in fact, than one of those tulip hoods that screwed into the 58mm lens thread. the price was less than a Canon original, and quicker to use. I have also used this on my 18-55mm lens and the only time it blocked part of the scene was when I zoomed the lens all the way in. (I also purchased one of these hoods specifically for the 18-55mm, but will probably use this one more since it has the ability to shade the lens better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5