Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 87

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
ELIE TAHARI Women's Mona Knit
ELIE TAHARI Women's Mona Knit

4.0 out of 5 stars Look at the pictures closely!, November 5, 2013
I love the color (actual color is closer to teal than turquoise) and the soft, drapey fabric, but look closely at the pictures. The shoulders are NOT even, and that's the design, not a construction flaw or just the way the model is wearing it. It WILL hang unevenly from the neck, just as shown in the pictures. I was careless and didn't look closely before ordering, but for the super-low price and high quality, I'm going to find a way to make this work!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh . . ., October 22, 2013
I'm used to wearing first-tier phero products (yeah, I'm a phero snob, see my other reviews), but bought this inexpensive product out of curiosity. The $142 "list price" marked down to $10 bucks with free shipping was the first red flag. Second red flag was the company's reticence to list the fragrance notes or identify the product's phero. There are many pheros out there and I have no idea what's in this one. Third, the scent itself is akin to watered-down pears, and disappeared entirely too quickly. Fourth, and the killer red flag, was that I saw no results. I wear my better-quality phero products and the results are immediate and numerous. Bottom line? The teen-aged girl next door will probably appreciate it.

PowerSmart® 6600MAH 9 CELL Laptop battery for Dell XPS 14, XPS 14 (L401X), XPS 15, XPS 15 (L501X), XPS 15 (L521X), XPS 17, XPS 17 (L701X), XPS L502X, XPS L702X Laptop -- WITH Free 4 packs of PowerSmart® NiMH AAA Rechargeable batteries
Offered by Bay Valley Parts
Price: $26.96
7 used & new from $21.48

5.0 out of 5 stars UPDATE!, July 16, 2013
My original review gave it low marks because my computer didn't recognize it and it would not hold a charge. Today, my electrical engineer son removed it and re-installed it. It works perfectly now! So if yours doesn't work properly at first, try removing it and re-installing it, because if the connectors are not perfectly lined up, it won't work properly. This is true even if it fits into the battery compartment and LOOKS properly installed. (And no, you can't borrow my son if all else fails!)

Jones New York Women's Watercolor Dress, Fuchsia Crush Multi, 14
Jones New York Women's Watercolor Dress, Fuchsia Crush Multi, 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually, I love it!, May 6, 2013
It's a very well-constructed design with summery colors, and the perfect length for me. It does look better with heels than with flats or sandals. The bodice does dip, but I'm OK with that because it doesn't gap open. The shape is fairly forgiving of those five extra pounds I'm carrying around. All in all, it's a definite keeper for me!

Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer Night Light, 6-Count
Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer Night Light, 6-Count
Price: $11.94
10 used & new from $8.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Sigh, February 16, 2013
Three stars because three of the six had lights that didn't light! I'll keep them to use as regular warmers, because it's just not worth it to return and reorder. Disappointing.

Love Potion®: La Femme Mystere ~ UNscented Pheromone Blend for Women - 1/3 Fl.oz. (10ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars Liquid Gold! And Not a Fake Review, February 8, 2013
I have been using this product for about a year now, and absolutely LOVE it. Not only do LPMP phero products work, but they are of the highest quality and are sold by an excellent company. And no, this and the other reviews are not "fake," as an earlier reviewer so sadly suggested. I do not know what motivated Ms "Fake Reviews" to make her groundless accusations, but it certainly wasn't the pursuit of "truth." I wholeheartedly invite her to try LPMP pheros, because I believe she would really like them. La Femme Mystere is a good one to start with, and is liquid gold!

OttLite B84J32 13w Self-Ballasted Swirl bulb type K
OttLite B84J32 13w Self-Ballasted Swirl bulb type K
Price: $14.34
5 used & new from $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Waste of Money and Time, February 5, 2013
This is the same model bulb I have been using in my Ottlite for three years now, and the second replacement bulb. I inserted the bulb -- it fit perfectly -- and turned the light on. There was a dull yellow trickle of light, an odd flash, and . . . nothing. I removed the bulb, and saw that it was now cracked at the base of the swirl part. For $15, I would expect more than half a second of yellow light. Back to Amazon. What a waste.

Melie Bianco Gianna Handbag,Black,One Size
Melie Bianco Gianna Handbag,Black,One Size
Offered by Edwards Gifts Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it . . . BUT, December 30, 2012
I adore this (black) bag. It's the perfect size and shape, is well designed, and looks gorgeous. If it were leather, it would be my forever and always bag. I say that, because after carrying it for only a month now, I'm noticing that the outside edges are shredding and flaking. Very unusual for a Melie Bianco, as I own over a dozen of her bags and have never had that problem. It's very disappointing, because this is otherwise an absolute gem of a bag.

ETA: The bag handles have now cracked. I've had that happen with other MB rolled-edge handles, but not this quickly!! I hope they don't continue using this material for other bags. It's too delicate.

Love Potion®: Sugared Roses ~ 1/3 fl.oz. Concentrated Perfume Oil
Love Potion®: Sugared Roses ~ 1/3 fl.oz. Concentrated Perfume Oil

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Layering, December 27, 2012
I love using this as a base scent for layering other fragrance notes or unscented LPMP pheros. It's a very clean, non-cloying rose that doesn't smell like grandma's closet. It also work well standing alone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, December 27, 2012
This is LP Original with sizzle added -- in particular, cinnamon sizzle. LP Original is quiet, sneaky, and classic. THIS one is a fire bomb! Every time I wear this, complete strangers will ask what it is because it smells so good. If you like LP Red, you will like this one -- it's LP Red with the Lace phero added for an additional "WHOMP."

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9