Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Stalbert33 > Reviews

Browse

Stalbert33's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stalbert33 RSS Feed

ViewSonic PRO8200 1080p DLP Home Theater Projector, Black
ViewSonic PRO8200 1080p DLP Home Theater Projector, Black
Offered by Made PC
Price: $731.32
33 used & new from $460.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Budget Home Theatre...Blown away!, May 2, 2012
I am amazed by this projector. Plug a blu-ray player in & your speakers and prepare to be amazed. We created our own 100" movie theatre in our basement on a tight budget. You haven't seen 1080p and blu-ray in full effect until you see if on a 100" viewing screen. I never noticed much of a difference on a 42" between 720 & 1080, but blowing the image up this large, makes a huge difference.

If you are a first time projector buyer - beware that you will need some patience if you are doing a ceiling mount. It takes some time to get the angles & symmetry just right.

I really don't have anything negative to say about this projector. If you are building a dedicated room for your home theatre and spending mega bucks, I would probably upgrade. But for a DIY project for under $1,000 - this is a no brainer. I already had the surround sound & ps3. As for the screen, we painted a white screen on our wall and framed it out with a black wood border. It looks nice. If I were to do it again, I would borrow a paint sprayer to eliminate paint strokes. It still looks darn good - but we'll be moving to a new house within the next year or 2, so I'll get to do it again!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2013 8:43 AM PST

Harmony Kids Round Back Glider, Sage Chenille
Harmony Kids Round Back Glider, Sage Chenille

5.0 out of 5 stars It is the best!, October 16, 2011
My wife and I love this chair....it is very very comfortable, glides and swivels. We have the ivory chair, it is very nice looking. We really couldnt ask for a better chair for our nursery. It even looks great in the living room. I would highly recommend this chair. No squeaking.