Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for J. Lindsey > Reviews

Browse

J. Lindsey's Profile

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Lindsey RSS Feed (Oregon, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
VONOTO Camera Soft Shoulder Neck Strap Vintage Antislip Belt for All DSLR Camera Canon Nikon Sony Pentax
Offered by VONOTO
Price: $9.99
5 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful camera strap, June 4, 2016
Comfortable strap - no more broadcasting what brand my camera is (Nikon)!

Luckiest Girl Alive: A Novel
Luckiest Girl Alive: A Novel
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars If I had known the subject matter, I'd have passed on this book, January 6, 2016
Luckiest Girl Alive was hard to get in to from the beginning. And, as the story progressed and the sad saga was shared, it was depressing. If high school drama and mayhem are what you're looking for, look no further.

Spy (Unrated)
Spy (Unrated)
DVD
Price: $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars UNRATED version - raunchy romp!, November 19, 2015
This review is from: Spy (Unrated) (Amazon Video)
Yikes - accidentally rented this unrated version with a preacher's adult son! YIKES! Lot's of F-bombs, male genital shots and other gratuitous raunchy language/activity. Otherwise, it was a fun movie.

The World's Fastest Indian
The World's Fastest Indian
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars True story = feel-good movie!, July 9, 2015
I have watched this movie twice over the past month. The last time was with my engineer father and step-mother (both in their 70's). We all enjoyed the movie. Afterward we all were talking about the witty dialog and what a difference it would make if we could be more like Burt! It's definitely a feel-good movie, with beautiful relationships and people in the movie. Anthony Hopkins was marvelous as Burt Munro and brought this true story to life. I wholeheartedly recommend this movie!

The Liar
The Liar
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Predictable quick read, May 19, 2015
This review is from: The Liar (Kindle Edition)
From the very beginning of this book I had an idea where it was going to end – and I was correct. Nora Roberts is a prolific author, she knows what she's doing and can weave a good story with likable characters. "The Liar" had romance, intrigue, murder, music, friendships, responsible drinking, children, extended family, cat fights, beauty shop gossip and pets – what more can you hope for?

KEEN Women's Presidio Sport Shoe, Cascade Brown, 8.5 M US
KEEN Women's Presidio Sport Shoe, Cascade Brown, 8.5 M US
Offered by Arenz Shoes
Price: $110.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great pair of Keens for me!, April 29, 2015
The 8.5 fit perfectly and is what I usually wear in Keens and other shoes. My doctor introduced ,e to these shoes, they are what she wears all day while working.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Leaving Time (with bonus novella Larger Than Life): A Novel
Leaving Time (with bonus novella Larger Than Life): A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars psychics and ghosts and elephants.... oh my!, February 8, 2015
This book was a fun read - I have always admired the beauty and majesty of elephants and actually leaned more about these amazing animals reading this book. Interesting storyline and characters made iLeaving Time a nice weekend read.

KEEN Women's Presidio Oxford,Cascade Brown/Shitake,8.5 M US
KEEN Women's Presidio Oxford,Cascade Brown/Shitake,8.5 M US
Price: Click here to see our price
18 used & new from $79.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite, comfortable shoes!, January 27, 2015
This review is from: KEEN Women's Presidio Shoe (Shoes)
These are my second pair of Presidio oxford shoes. When I visited my doctor a couple of years ago I noticed that she was wearing these exact shoes and was praising how comfortable and good for her feet they were. She was advising that I get a similar shoe with a wide toebox because I have started developing bunions. I have now been wearing these and other keen shoes almost exclusively. Besides the comfort I have had a lot of comments on the how cute these shoes are.

KEEN Women's Howser Slide Slipper,Magnet,8.5 M US
KEEN Women's Howser Slide Slipper,Magnet,8.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy comfort, January 27, 2015
I am wearing these comfy slippers without socks and loving how they fit. I usually wear a size 8 1/2 and do so in these. I have been wearing the wool Keen slippers for a couple years and the they had started giving out for me - I replaced them with this slipper. What I liked about the wool slippers is they could almost pass as shoes, whereas these slippers could never do that.

Dark Places: A Novel
Dark Places: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 stars for this disturbing family murder drama, January 5, 2015
I found this book to be an interesting telling of a brutal family murder, aftermath, and mystery of what really happened.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4