Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Ekaterina > Reviews

Browse

Ekaterina's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ekaterina RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Lauren Ralph Lauren Women's Abigale II Flat,Brown/Polo Tan,6.5 B US
Lauren Ralph Lauren Women's Abigale II Flat,Brown/Polo Tan,6.5 B US

5.0 out of 5 stars I like them!, October 22, 2013
I wear my new flats to the office very often and completely happy with them. The size is perfect. They look stylish and are very comfortable.

Jessica Simpson Women's Claudette Dress Pump
Jessica Simpson Women's Claudette Dress Pump
Price: $39.97 - $80.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice!, October 22, 2013
My new shoes are so lovely and classy. Very nice colour and model. Perfect when wearing with office skirt. Made of genuine leather and are so comfortable! The size suits me perfect. I have a collection of Jessica Simpson shoes and I'm happy with each pair!

Calvin Klein Women's Whinnie Patent Pump,Black,6.5 M US
Calvin Klein Women's Whinnie Patent Pump,Black,6.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy pumps, good quality, October 22, 2013
I totally adore my new shoes. They are exactly as were described, made of genuine leather. But they are quite narrow, so if you have wider foot be careful, they might be too tight. I wear them at the office and they attract attention :). Nice classic high heeled shoes.

ECCO Women's Yucatan Sandal,Atmosphere/Ice White/Black,35 EU (US Women's 4-4.5 M)
Price: Click here to see our price
5 used & new from $97.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous sandals!!!, September 2, 2012
I absolutely love my ECCO sandals, perfect quality, very comfortable and light for wearing, good price. The size fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish flip flops, September 2, 2012
I like my white flip flops, they are of a very good quality and look very nice, perfect for summer.

Jessica Simpson Women's Comaso Flat,Camel Maya Nubuck,8.5 M US
Jessica Simpson Women's Comaso Flat,Camel Maya Nubuck,8.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Just sweet and comfortable, June 27, 2012
These shoes are very soft. Jessica Simpson knows how to make shoes really comfortable. Very nice sweet camal color, I like it. They look so cozy and stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet vanilla tiny bag, June 27, 2012
I love all the production of MK. So this crossbody bag is as gorgeous as only can be. It's small but has perfect size for me. Very nice golden embellishment. Vanilla color is beautiful. Perfect for city in summer. High quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars So good quality!, June 27, 2012
I ordered this sweater for my friend. It's of very good quality, like all TH clothes. Veru soft and cozy fabric. This style is suitable for many cases, you just look stylish and fresh wearing it.

Calvin Klein Women's Patti Flat,Midnight,8.5 M US
Calvin Klein Women's Patti Flat,Midnight,8.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, June 27, 2012
I like these shoes. Stylish, comfortable, suitable for city and office. I have ones of midnight color, which is really very special.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2012 5:02 AM PST

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality! Don't purchase it!!!, June 27, 2012
I ordered it for my mom and we both were very dissapointed of a poor quality of this bag... The handlers broke after maybe 5-6 uses... Really waste of money, don't recommend it to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2