Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Escape by Fiction > Reviews

Browse

Escape by Fiction's Profile

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Escape by Fiction "Escape by Fiction" RSS Feed (Battle Creek, MI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Never Sweeter: A Dark Obsession Novel
Never Sweeter: A Dark Obsession Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Over-coming one’s past and believing in the one you love!!, April 28, 2016
Never Sweeter is a powerful story of over-coming one’s past and believing in the one you love. Written well, I liked the banter and wicked hot chemistry Letty and Tate have.

Letty doesn’t trust Tate, nor does she have a reason. He and his friends almost killed her in a prank gone too far. He’s changed though and although it takes a while, she eventually sees it. Tate is cool. He made a lot of mistakes in the past for the wrong reasons, but he’s on the road to redemption and happiness with Letty. A simple conversation would have cleared up the initial misunderstanding, but then there wouldn’t have been a story.

I liked this story a lot. I read it all in one day. I didn't even know it was part of a series until writing this review. It reads well, is fast paced and over all just great. Awesome job to the author – keep up the good work!!

Galaxy S6 Case, Verus [Thor Active][Military Green] - [Heavy Duty][Belt Clip Holster][Kickstand] For Samsung Galaxy S6
Offered by VRS Design
Price: $39.99
11 used & new from $6.92

Jaked
Jaked
Offered by Audible, Inc. (US)

4.0 out of 5 stars Wicked hot...rip your hair out cliffhanger..., April 19, 2016
This review is from: Jaked (Audible Audio Edition)
I enjoyed Jaked a lot. I started listening to it at work, got home and started to read it and couldn’t stop. I used whispersync and read/listened to this story. I yelled a loud “are you kidding me?” when it ended – not expecting such a steep ledge on that cliff hanger.

Jake and Luna are a very hot couple. I kind of didn’t like the: I love you, stay, you have to leave back and forth stuff. Luna needs to get her crap together. She’s hiding from an ex, has a horrible roommate, has 2 crappy jobs and lives in a dump. Jake is so alpha. He needs to let Luna make her own choices and tell her what the hell is going on…secrets are not good.

Like I said, I liked it a lot. I’ve started #2 already (free on KU and $1.99 for the audible version with whispersync) Great job to the author – the story is very fast paced, wicked hot lovin and strong alpha male...the cliff hanger kills me though. ..agggghhhhhh!

Galaxy S6 Screen Protector, JETech 3-Pack Screen Protector film HD Clear Retail Packaging for Samsung Galaxy S6
Offered by JEDirect
Price: $5.99
3 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 30, 2016
Great product and fast shipping!!

Fantastic Cities: A Coloring Book of Amazing Places Real and Imagined
Fantastic Cities: A Coloring Book of Amazing Places Real and Imagined
by Steve McDonald
Price: $10.17
123 used & new from $1.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, February 22, 2016
I like it, but I wish it weren't double sided.

BRINCH Nylon Waterproof Laptop Case with Side Pockets for Macbook Pro Retina 15 inch Mini Asus/DELL/HP/Samsung ,15.6-Inch, Purple
Offered by BRINCH®
Price: $69.99
6 used & new from $29.59

Valan Playboys
Valan Playboys
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I seriously loved both the Jerome and Balar. Loved them!!, December 14, 2015
This review is from: Valan Playboys (Kindle Edition)
While I really enjoyed Valan Playboys, I had a few issues. #1 and most importantly – it was too short. I wanted more, a lot more. #2 – I feel the main character should have a tad bit older. For a MFM book, at 18 years old – there was a slight ick factor. Just sayin’. I think while reading I tried to picture these characters older, to stay sane.

That being said – I think the author did a decent job at world building, I actually could have used a bit more info for once, but for as short as the story was, I was happy with what I got. I seriously loved both the Jerome and Balar. Loved them!! Lana was also a pretty cool chick, she took things in stride and rolled with the punches (not to mention she’s the luckiest B out there).

Great job to the author, I'd for sure read more in this world – just give us more (more, more, more, that’s what all readers want) !!

Before He Was Gone: Starstruck Book 2 (Starstruck series)
Before He Was Gone: Starstruck Book 2 (Starstruck series)

4.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was fresh and wicked hot!, December 14, 2015
I truly enjoyed Before He Was Gone. I thought it was fresh and wicked hot! Josh and Alyssa had an instant kind of attraction - that actually worked and was believable. I liked the competitions, the cast-off island, the big wins and everything else this story had to offer. I think the story from this side of reality TV was interesting and just all-around liked the book. Even though they were on an island, I like how she used just enough description to build her world. I hate overly wordy descriptive scene building, just loath it. The chemistry between Josh and Alyssa was get, their conversations were well written and I applaud the lack of cheese. Great job to the author, keep up the good work – I’ll definitely be reading more!!

His Heart's Desire (Loving Hearts Book 1)
His Heart's Desire (Loving Hearts Book 1)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!!, July 15, 2015
I think His Heart’s Desire was a sweet story of the coming together of two friends that were always meant to be together. I can genuinely feel the chemistry and bond these two have. It’s fast paced, flows well and not overly descriptive.

I enjoyed seeing Becca and Ethan realize their feelings for one another. While the story did not get down and dirty, like I like, I still liked this story a lot. Sometimes realizing what you want and need is right in front of you is 90% of the battle, as it was in this story.

I read it in its entirety in 1 day…like I said, pretty darn good. Great job to the author, especially as a debut novel!! I look forward to reading more from Julianna Douglas for sure :)

Review copy provided via Reading Alley in exchange for an honest review.

Falling For His Best Friend (Out Of Uniform Book 2)
Falling For His Best Friend (Out Of Uniform Book 2)
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I totally enjoyed Avery and Drew’s story in Falling for His Best ..., May 21, 2015
I totally enjoyed Avery and Drew’s story in Falling for His Best Friend. This book was funny, romantic and wicked hot!! I loved that they were friends first. These types of stories are so much more real than ‘I love you at first sight’ books.

Avery knew what she wanted and wasn’t going to let anything get in her way of getting it. She’s a great match to Drew, even though she was kind of clueless for a hella long time. Drew is great. I about love him to death. I think their chemistry was off the hook and holy cow was it wicked hot!!

I liked that I didn’t know that this was a book #2 in a series. Series are great, but even better when you don’t feel lost reading out of order. Great writing, easy to read and awesomely hot!! Fantastic to the author, keep up the great work :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6