Profile for g-shock junkie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

g-shock junkie RSS Feed (westchester, ny)

Page: 1 | 2
Merrell Men's Isotherm 8 WTPF Boot,Black/Shadow,12 M US
Merrell Men's Isotherm 8 WTPF Boot,Black/Shadow,12 M US

1.0 out of 5 stars WHY??, April 13, 2014
I bought the these boots for work because I needed something to keep my feet dry, warm and something with a good arch support....the arch support in these boots are the best but they are not water proof and Merrell failed on the design with these boots and the materials they used for the boots. With in two months of the purchase the stitching between the leather and the rubber came apart, and then it burst open at the big toe. I got sucked in again and bought a second pair and they broke in the same place. I just want to know why Merrell hasn't looked in to this problem with this model???? The boot falls apart before the soles even run down....WHY??

G-Shock Men's Watch G-Shock GA-110B GA-110B-2DR - WW
G-Shock Men's Watch G-Shock GA-110B GA-110B-2DR - WW
Offered by ONLYWATCH
Price: $292.00
2 used & new from $292.00

1.0 out of 5 stars The seller????, February 4, 2012
The watch looks like a piece of melted plastic......and the seller says that they sells premium watches at dicount prices????? I could buy 8 or more of these watches at the price they are selling it, now thats false advertisement.

G-Shock Riseman Altimeter/Barometer/Thermometer Black Dial Men's watch #G9200GY-1

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite g-shock!, January 1, 2012
Casio G-shock does it again! very nice watch, this is my fourth riseman model..........i thought it was black but it is a smokey gray color with the orange high lights.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars a waste of money, November 27, 2011
why do they sell a webcam with no software. can't even take a video because my windows movie maker cant pick up the cam without software.........waste of money...so pissed
\

Logitech C300 Webcam - Black (960-000347)
Logitech C300 Webcam - Black (960-000347)
2 used & new from $13.95

1.0 out of 5 stars the worst, November 21, 2011
the worst web cam i ever bought. the pictures and videos look as if you shot it with a v.h.s camcoder from the early 80's.

Men's Gray Resin Twin Sensor G-Shock Mudman Tough Solar Strap Digital Green
Men's Gray Resin Twin Sensor G-Shock Mudman Tough Solar Strap Digital Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect addition to my collection!, November 20, 2011
I have a few other g-shock mudman watches but this one is the best one yet. i got the american model without the atomic setting, but otherwise than that it is a very durable watch with plenty of features for an outdoors person. it has a compass, moon chart,thermometer, world time, solar power, auto light and light delay and it's water and mud resisitant. this is a pretty big model and it's bigger than most of the g-shocks i have in my collection, but it fits very nice on the wrist and and has very smooth back unlike most mudman models.

Casio Men's GW9000A-1 G-Shock Mudman Solar Atomic Watch
Casio Men's GW9000A-1 G-Shock Mudman Solar Atomic Watch
Offered by us legend inc
Price: $249.00

5.0 out of 5 stars my first mudman!, November 14, 2010
This was my first G-Shock mudman watch i ever bought. I bought three other models of the mudman edition. I like this one because it's tough solar and it has the atomic clock setting. It has a bulky look to it but it feels very nice on the wrist. Most people don't like this model because it doesn't have the day,month, and year on the main display. You only can display two at a time instead of three like most models. You can toggle between both with a push of a button. But otherwise than that the watch has all the cool stuff still like four alarms plus snooze, and a hourly chime. 24 hour stop watch, timer, and it even has the automatic light. Very durable and reliable. I gave it to my friend that is fighting over in Iraq, and he says it looks like it went thruogh hell but still runs like new.

Casio G-Shock Riseman Mens Watch G9200R-4DR
Casio G-Shock Riseman Mens Watch G9200R-4DR

5.0 out of 5 stars My latest addition to my collection!, October 26, 2010
Length:: 0:42 Mins

Casio never stops!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars eye catcher!, September 5, 2010
I don't really buy the dw-6900 models, but i liked the color scheme and the color of the fonts. the fonts are almost like transparent but very easy to read. The light on this thing is bright as hell! Even though it looks stylish , it is a very durable and tough watch. I recomend this the watch for any type of use if for work or even going out.

Casio G-Shock Altimeter Barometer Digital Blue Dial Men's watch #G9200BL-2
Casio G-Shock Altimeter Barometer Digital Blue Dial Men's watch #G9200BL-2

5.0 out of 5 stars A picture tells a thousand words., August 8, 2010
I'm a g-shock collector. I have the first model of this series of riseman g-shocks, best watch i ever had! I seen this cool looking blue model and decided to purchase it. Turns out it's does not have the multi-band setting, and the picture of the watch in the advertisement has the multi-band setting. Thats the one of the feature on the watch that made me want to purchase it. Cool color and watch, but the seller or amazon should put the right model up so people won't feel cheated out of there money. I had the watch for a week and got plenty of compliments , and i was going to send it back but im going to keep it and get the multi band setting model too! but the multi band setting model is only sold in japan.

Page: 1 | 2