Profile for Obe > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Obe RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Seven Grams of Lead
Seven Grams of Lead
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Thriller!, October 16, 2014
Great book and very surprising. Slow to start but intriguing as you get deeper into the story. Makes you wonder what the true background of the main character is since he seems to have a great deal ok knowledge concerning the use of certain items and chemicals that a normal person would have. I highly recommend for those who like Thrillers!

Rendezvous (Kindle Single)
Rendezvous (Kindle Single)
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Short Story, June 7, 2014
I was very intrigued with this story. I have read about snipers and their routines plus I have family that were in Viet Nam during that awful war. The book adds an understanding of what took place in Nam {in all wars in general} and how involved a sniper is in going after their targets. It did cause an emotional response so I want to caution all readers that it may be difficult for some to read.

VanillaMart 10 Pack Premium Gourmet Madagascan Bourbon Vanilla Beans (Vanilla Pods)
Offered by Delitaliana Food Products
Price: $16.00
2 used & new from $16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Good Vanilla Beans!, May 18, 2014
I was skeptical when I bought these at such a low cost. Well, I was surprised that they were as delicious as the more expensive ones and I really couldn't tell the difference. I highly recommend these and I will be buying them again.

Gone, Baby, Gone: A Novel (Kenzie and Gennaro Book 4)
Gone, Baby, Gone: A Novel (Kenzie and Gennaro Book 4)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Mystery!, June 7, 2013
I love Mysteries and Thrillers and this is a pretty good book. It was slow starting and I thought I had made a mistake but decided to read further. It was a good decision because about I/3 of the way, things started to get interesting then the book became exciting. I advise you to be prepared as it has sadness and heartbreak but imparts reality. I recommend it to those who like this type of book and can accept the difficult areas needed to show what life can be like.

Melissa & Doug Sticker Collection - Alphabet and Numbers
Melissa & Doug Sticker Collection - Alphabet and Numbers
Price: $4.99
67 used & new from $2.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Stickersb stick too well!, May 20, 2013
The problem with this sticker book is the stickers are way too hard to get off the page. The adults in the family found it very difficult to remove the stickers so my 20 month old Great Granddaughter couldn't begin to get them out of the book. She became very frustrated with it and didn't care for the idea she had to have help with them. She did enjoy sticking them everywhere once we got them off the page for her and there was a great variety. We would say what the sticker was and she would repeat the word and look at the picture which was a great learning experience. I hope the makers of this book can come up with an easier way to remove the stickers then this would be a fun learning tool!

Carex 26 Inch EZ Grabber Reaching Aid - colors may vary
Carex 26 Inch EZ Grabber Reaching Aid - colors may vary
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $19.90
12 used & new from $14.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful product!, April 17, 2013
This is a very nice Grabber. I have had many over the years and this is one of the best. I especially like it because it is shorter and that made it easier for me to handle. It does well with picking up items as small as paper clips and large items if they are not too heavy (none do well with heavy items). My only complaint is the extra piece on the handle which is supposed to help stabilize your wrist. I found it more of an annoyance than a help since you have to open it (makes a lot of noise) each time and it's thickness gets in the way if you don't want to open it. I have small hands that are crippled with arthritis so I found that part of the Grabber inconvenient. Otherwise, I really like the item!

Wilton Nonstick Bunny Pan
Wilton Nonstick Bunny Pan
Price: $9.68
19 used & new from $9.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Pan, April 17, 2013
Loved this pan! I followed the directions for ensuring easy removal of the cake and it worked beautifully. The bunny impression came out clear and that made it easy to icing so you could have it look just like a bunny. I am not artistic and I have never had good luck using pans similar to this but this one made it all so easy. My Granddaughter was even impressed since she knows I have no talent for making fun cakes. I recommend this to be used for all bakers even those who are new to this type of cake.

Bormioli Rocco Gelo 2-Piece Glass Pitcher Set with Lids, Red and Green
Bormioli Rocco Gelo 2-Piece Glass Pitcher Set with Lids, Red and Green
Price: $16.50
15 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pitchers!, March 19, 2013
I really like these pitchers. They do fit nicely in the door of my refrigerator. The glass is fairly thick and the tops fit tightly. Having the handle on the pitchers makes them even better. My hands are arthritic and trying to handle the plastic bottles milk comes in had become nearly impossible since there was no handle but, with these pitchers, I no longer have a problem. They keep the milk fresh, once opened, past the expiration date. The tops are easy to turn to open for pouring or shutting when not using. I highly recommend these pitchers!

Fantasy Fields - Magic Garden Toy Chest
Fantasy Fields - Magic Garden Toy Chest
Price: $106.99
16 used & new from $106.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toybox found at Amazon!, August 5, 2012
This Toybox is the best. First, the colors blend so well and add fun to the box. Second, the lid is constructed so a child can open and shut it without it slamming on his/her fingers. My Great Granddaughter was 11 months old when I bought this and she had no problems lifting the lid or closing it. It has hinges that controls the lift and closing which gives it the best safety feature. It is large and holds many items. My Granddaughter is very pleased with it and wants to get the Bookcase that goes with it. I have already purchased that but am saving it for Christmas. I am very pleased that this has turned out to be one of my best purchases for my precious Great Granddaughter.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2013 5:58 AM PST

Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish 4 Pack Long Spatula Spoon, Colors May Vary
Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish 4 Pack Long Spatula Spoon, Colors May Vary
Price: $3.59
17 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Spoons!, March 1, 2012
These spoons are wonderful for feeding foods to a child who is learning to eat. The structure of the spoons makes it easier to put the food into your child's mouth. My Great Granddaughter did so much better with eating and wanting to try to eat when I introduced these spoons in place of others I was using. My Granddaughter loved them and they made a hit at Daycare!

Page: 1 | 2