Profile for Texas Rose > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Texas Rose RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Brother SA150 Pearls and Sequins Foot
Brother SA150 Pearls and Sequins Foot
Price: $17.63
8 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great foot at the right price, November 21, 2010
This foot is wonderful for sewing on beading, pearls and sequins! And yes, it is plastic as the DESCRIPTION CLEARLY STATES. That's what "Clear plastic for visibility from all angles" means!!!!! I guess some people like to give bad reviews because they don't want to bother reading descriptions.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2011 11:28 AM PST

Easy Bake Oven Basic Beginnings Set [13 Pieces!]
Easy Bake Oven Basic Beginnings Set [13 Pieces!]

1.0 out of 5 stars Why so expensive?, October 24, 2010
I fail to see why these few toy kitchen utensils are worth so MUCH money. Almost SEVENTY FIVE DOLLARS? My good quality real ones didn't cost that much! I'll stick to real utensils for my little girl if toy ones are this expensive!

Distinctive Even Feed Walking Sewing Machine Presser Foot - Fits All Low Shank (Top-Loading Drop-In Bobbin Machines Only) Singer, Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi, Elna and More!
Offered by Mr. Vac & Mrs. Sew
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great foot at the right price, August 29, 2010
I needed a new walking foot and was pleased to find this one at such a great price. It works perfectly and I couldn't be happier with it.

Michley LSS-202 Lil' Sew & Sew Mini 2-Speed Sewing Machine
Michley LSS-202 Lil' Sew & Sew Mini 2-Speed Sewing Machine
Price: $22.79
41 used & new from $18.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little sewing machine, May 30, 2010
This machine isn't meant for "real adult heavy sewing". It's perfect for small jobs on fabric that isn't too heavy. I got it for my 7 year old daughter and she used it this morning for the first time. In less than 2 hours, she'd cut out and sewn a darling little tote bag. I drew chalk lines for where to cut on the fabric for her, and sewed the handles to the top after she'd sewn the handle seams. And, to attach the handles, it meant sewing through 7 layers of fabric and it did that without a whimper!

I even changed the thread with no problem before we started, using a regular size spool, so the thread would match the fabric.

SOL COMPUTER 65W AC Power Adapter/ Battery Charger for Gateway T-1616, T-1620, T-1623, T-1625, T1628

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for this item!, December 15, 2009
I did a lot of research on this and found this to be the best price. And, it works great!

The Amityville Horror 1979 : Widescreen Edition
The Amityville Horror 1979 : Widescreen Edition
DVD ~ James Brolin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie!, December 15, 2009
This is one of my favorite movies and I decided to treat myself to the DVD. I'm sure glad I did because it hardly ever comes on TV, and now can watch it whenever I want.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, December 8, 2009
We got this for our daughter for her 7th birthday and just and her friends have spent many hours playing it. They all love it! Even us adults have fun with it.

Simtec Fun Slides Carpet Skates - Silver
Simtec Fun Slides Carpet Skates - Silver
Price: $15.93
14 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What fun for kids!, December 8, 2009
We got these funslides for our daughter for her 7th birthday and within 10 minutes she was zooming all over the house on them. She just loves them and they were one of her two favorite birthday presents.

Susan Bates 10-Inch Quicksilver Single Point Knitting Needle, 4.5mm
Susan Bates 10-Inch Quicksilver Single Point Knitting Needle, 4.5mm
Price: $4.00
15 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great knitting needles!, November 19, 2009
I'm so glad I ordered these instead of the shiney aluminum needles I'm used to. These aren't quite as slippery as the aluminum ones and easier to use because of that. I plan on replacing all my old needles with these!

Easy Wheels Jumbo-A Shopping Cart, Black
Easy Wheels Jumbo-A Shopping Cart, Black
Offered by ucostore
Price: $35.39
15 used & new from $32.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 31, 2008
This cart has made bringing in my groceries so much easier! It is much sturdier and larger than the flimsy $20 ones in the stores around here. I'm so glad I bought this!

Page: 1 | 2