Profile for Patricia R. Moore > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Patricia R. Moore "Plant person" RSS Feed (Anaheim Hills, CA)

Page: 1 | 2
Little Giant 15005 Wall Rack
Little Giant 15005 Wall Rack
Price: $27.99
21 used & new from $22.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wall rack, June 10, 2013
Got this for the new ladder. So handy to hang the ladder on and it doesn't take up any room to speak of. Much better than leaning it up against a wall. Money well spent!

Select Step 5-Feet to 8-Feet 300-Pound Duty Rating Adjustable Step ladder
Select Step 5-Feet to 8-Feet 300-Pound Duty Rating Adjustable Step ladder
Price: $227.75
11 used & new from $224.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever...so safe!, June 10, 2013
Got this for my husband after he fell off his old one. Very bad accident and bent his ladder, so lucky as it could of been more than a bleeding head, turned ankle and back injury. Wanted something so safe and secure even he would be safe when doing something foolish. This ladder is amazing! Love the wide legs and it is so well made. Great choice!

Monin Monin Gourmet Flavoring Almond, 33.8-Ounce Plastic Bottles (Pack of 4)
Monin Monin Gourmet Flavoring Almond, 33.8-Ounce Plastic Bottles (Pack of 4)
Price: $35.95
3 used & new from $35.95

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not tasty!, January 1, 2010
I just love my coffee flavored in the morning and look forward to it so much. Well, my husband brought me my coffee in bed (he does spoil me) and I wanted to spit out the whole mouthful. This is the worst tasting coffee flavoring I have ever had. Really nasty. This will go into the trash or I could ship it off to my sister in law...maybe she could use it for something!

method Triple Concentrated Laundry Detergent, HE Fresh Air, Case Pack, Six - 32 Ounce Bottles (192 Ounces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Method triple Concentrated Laundry Detergent, HE, July 12, 2008
Love the concentrated detergent, smells good, cleans well and it's "green". Purchased a case, no shipping costs, great deal.

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Picnic Basket Fill & Spill Soft Baby Toy
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Picnic Basket Fill & Spill Soft Baby Toy
Price: $19.99
50 used & new from $13.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the basket!, May 12, 2008
Cute toy "food" but the basket is really why I got the set. Our granddaughter loves to carry her mom's old purse around and this toy seems to be a wonderful small basket type of container for her. Nicely made and seems sturdy.

Premium Horizontal Leather Pouch for Motorola RAZR V3, Samsung T629, T809, A900
Premium Horizontal Leather Pouch for Motorola RAZR V3, Samsung T629, T809, A900

1.0 out of 5 stars Not safe, March 13, 2007
My phone and case fell off twice, the metal insert doesn't stay in the case. My phone fell off and even with the case to protect it, I had to replace the phone. I liked the idea of the waist leather case but it sure didn't work for me and cost me over $100 to replace my new phone.

Onyx Horizontal Universal Small Pouch
Onyx Horizontal Universal Small Pouch

5.0 out of 5 stars He wears it!, March 13, 2007
My husband is now putting his cellular in a safe pouch, not his pocket. He can safely call from the car using his blue tooth ear piece. This is working out very well for him.

Propet Men's StabilityWalker (White Leather 12.0 3E)
Propet Men's StabilityWalker (White Leather 12.0 3E)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wide size is perfect, February 7, 2007
My husband has wide feet (12 EEE) and Propet is the perfect shoe for him. His high instep usually makes it difficult to find comfortable tennis shoes but Propet has that covered. He also has casual shoes from Propet. Great shoe!

Kodak G-200 EasyShare Printer Dock Color Cartridge & Photo Paper Refill Kit
Kodak G-200 EasyShare Printer Dock Color Cartridge & Photo Paper Refill Kit
Offered by sewelada
Price: $119.99
12 used & new from $119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Photo paper, February 7, 2007
The product arrived in a timely manner. I have not used it as yet, I still need time to learn how to use my new photo printer. The Kodak name and reputation got the photo printer purchased in the first place.

Cuisinart 666-24 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 8-Quart Stockpot with Lid
Price: $64.95
10 used & new from $60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price for the product, February 7, 2007
I have not used my stockpot as yet, we are in the process of having a new kitchen installed. It is very similar to my other pots but a lot less money. This will not be used every day and I like the glass lid. It is the right size as I have a 12 quart All Chad for larger items.

Page: 1 | 2