Profile for Retired Educator > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Retired Educator RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Hamilton Alto/Tenor sax Stand, Black, includes Flute/Clarinet peg
Hamilton Alto/Tenor sax Stand, Black, includes Flute/Clarinet peg
Price: $15.99
11 used & new from $14.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, December 8, 2014
Good value.

Komputerbay 4GB 2X 2GB DDR2 667MHz PC2-5300 PC2-5400 DDR2 667 (200 PIN) SODIMM Laptop Memory
Offered by Komputerbay

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (8-Inch, White) 2013 Model
Offered by Beach Camera Same Day Shipping
Price: $229.00
29 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... now for a couple of months and am very pleased with it, October 9, 2014
I have used this now for a couple of months and am very pleased with it. It outshines my previous tablet, a Vizio Tab 1008, in every way! At $138 the price was right, I like the size and light weight, so far the memory has been entirely adequate, the display is clear and vibrant, the battery lasts 8 to 10 hours between charges, the camera takes excellent pictures, the apps load almost instantaneously, and the wIfi downloads very quickly. Two months isn't long enough to comment on reliability, but at this point I consider the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 a real winner!

Wait Til Next Year [HD]
Wait Til Next Year [HD]
Price: $24.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, October 9, 2014
I stopped watching the series because of all the profanity and vulgarity.

The Pacific Season 1 [HD]
The Pacific Season 1 [HD]
Price: $54.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't recommend this series for children, July 11, 2014
Gives an interesting historical perspective to the activities of the marines in WW2, but I found it difficult to follow in places because of the intensity of the fighting. I don't recommend this series for children; it is too realistically gory in places, shows too much drunkenness and debauchery while on R&R, and is too explicit with its sex scenes.

Magnetic Insoles Ener-Flex Foot Insole - Size (8-1/2 to 11(W) / 7 to 9-1/2 (M))
Magnetic Insoles Ener-Flex Foot Insole - Size (8-1/2 to 11(W) / 7 to 9-1/2 (M))

2.0 out of 5 stars Probably not., July 5, 2014
They didn't work for my wife. She may not have given them a fair trial, but she reverted to her old insoles.

Moog CC865 Variable Rate Coil Spring
Moog CC865 Variable Rate Coil Spring
Price: $64.87
43 used & new from $64.71

2.0 out of 5 stars Depends on your car, July 5, 2014
These work well on some cars, but I learned that I couldn't use them on my Lincoln Town Car unless I was willing to leave a system warning light on continuously. I returned them and got the standard air springs. They were more expensive, but it restored the car to its original state.

The Ham Whisperer's Technician Class License Course
The Ham Whisperer's Technician Class License Course
by Andy Vellenga
12 used & new from $11.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Well written, but there is a better way to study., July 5, 2014
I used it to get my technician's license, bought a similar book to get my general licenses, and then found a website with online training to prepare for the extra license. The first two licenses each involved a six or eight week class, whereas the online training prepared me for the extra license in only 4 days of intensive study! Conclusion: while these books do the job well, the online training is much faster. By the way, I got a perfect score on all three exams. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

ciao! baby 4 Count Portable High Chair, Black
ciao! baby 4 Count Portable High Chair, Black
Price: $58.99
20 used & new from $51.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Go for it!, July 5, 2014
Got two for twin great-granddaughters. Parents say they work great. Very convenient to take whenever they are eating away from home.

Shoulder Dolly 2-Person Lifting and Moving System
Shoulder Dolly 2-Person Lifting and Moving System
Price: $39.99
21 used & new from $34.79

3.0 out of 5 stars A Definite Maybe!, July 5, 2014
Works great as long as the straps don't slip. I used it for a few heavy or awkward items when loading the moving van, but decided it wasn't worth taking the time to sort out the straps when unloading the van.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4