Profile for Christie L. Craven > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christie L. Craven RSS Feed (Odenton, MD United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Departure
Departure
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, January 20, 2015
This review is from: Departure (Kindle Edition)
I first read the Atlantis Series by this same author and now this book and I have been captivated by them all. I hate reviews that rehash the story or give spoilers, so I will leave it at that. Don't start reading late in the evening or you will be up all night as they are addicting!

Hello Love
Hello Love
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So good!, September 22, 2014
This review is from: Hello Love (Kindle Edition)
If you are a crazy dog lover like myself, but this book immediately you will love it. I read a ton of books and I can not remember the last one that hit me like this. I cried, I smiled, and I hugged my fur kids a lot while reading this. If you aren't a dog person, you may not get it but for me, reading something that describes how much I love my animals was amazing

The Atlantis World (The Origin Mystery, Book 3)
The Atlantis World (The Origin Mystery, Book 3)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very satisfying end to the series, September 21, 2014
I have spent many large nights caught up in the Atlantis series and I am sad to see it end. I highly recommend all three books and can't wait to see what else the author has in store.

Breech Baby
Breech Baby
Price: $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, August 12, 2014
This review is from: Breech Baby (Kindle Edition)
This one was way too weird and out there for me. Maybe it is your cup of tea, but I would personally recommend it.

Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek Free
Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek Free
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars very engaging and addicting!, September 15, 2013
Warning, make sure you have plenty of free time on hand before you start the fans assess you won't want to stop playing. I played in expert mode and out was very challenging. I ended up using the hint button a lot. Looking forward to the sequel

Kiss and Tell
Kiss and Tell
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this more than I expected, September 11, 2013
This review is from: Kiss and Tell (Kindle Edition)
I got this as a daily deal from an ad on my kindle and it was one of the more enjoyable reads I've had in a while. It is a novella, so not long, but the perfect easy read. I will check out more from this author.

DeLonghi DD50P 50 Pt. Energy Star Dehumidifier with Patented Pump
DeLonghi DD50P 50 Pt. Energy Star Dehumidifier with Patented Pump
Offered by Home and Garden Club
Price: $299.85
3 used & new from $299.85

4.0 out of 5 stars I've been running it 24/7 for the past 10 months with no problems!, July 7, 2013
I bought this item from Amazon during a sale in Sept of 2012 for $222. Our 1200 square foot basement (partially finished- drywall on the walls, no ceiling, concrete floors) has been damp and musty smelling despite having great water proofing. This has been running pretty much 24/7 since then and is still working great. I used the bin in the beginning because I wanted to see how much water was being pulled out of the air (a crazy amount!) For the past 8 months I've just used to pump to first pump into one of our sump pumps and now into a sink down there.

I am really please with the results. The air is definitely different down there from what it was. Even now during our very wet humid Summer (it has been raining almost once a day for the past month) it is doing a good job. The humidity isn't as low as it was during the winter, but no shocker there. We had it plugged into a GFCI outlet in the bathroom for a while and had no issues like one other review noted. The unit never gets hot, but the air coming out of the top does seem warmer but others have noted that is due to it being drier. I will say the basement temperature isn't any warmer since we've begun using it. Still cool even in the dead of summer. The reason it lost one star is that it is pretty loud. When we had it nearer the TV area of the basement I did turn it off a few times while watching TV because the noise was getting to me. That said, since I've moved it further away, I haven't really noticed it. Even when it was close, I slept down there a few times and it didn't bother me I wish I had bought two at the price I got it for, because we could use one for the garage. I try to be good about cleaning the filter, but that ends up being about once a month.

During this really wet and rainy summer, the best I've been able to get is 65% humidity. During the winter it got down much lower than that though we also did have a space heater running at times down there then too. The pump feature has really been the standout for me and made it such a great 'set it and forget it' tool.

Can You Escape
Can You Escape
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars really enjoyed it, can't wait to play more levels when they come out, June 22, 2013
This review is from: Can You Escape (App)
Good level of challenge! Can't wait to see what other levels they come out with. I found it challenging, but not frustrating.

Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul Dry Dog Food for Adult Dog, Large Breed Chicken Flavor, 35 Pound Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Price varies way too much on Amazon, October 8, 2012
I've been feeding this food for a couple of years now and my two Dobermans have thrived on it. I only wish Amazon would keep their price more stable. It varies SO much (almost a $20 difference at times!) I end up making a trip to the local pet store on times when it goes up above $40. Glad I can get it locally when Amazon jacks the price up. Keep the price consistent and out it on subscribe and save and I would be in heaven! The food is amazing though. I would highly recommend you trying it if you can buy it locally when prices are crazy online

Cap Light 5 LED Light that Attaches to Hats and Caps
Cap Light 5 LED Light that Attaches to Hats and Caps
Offered by Wedoit
Price: $2.39
21 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars I think it's ingenious, April 26, 2012
Bought this as a gift for my boyfriend who is always complaining about not being able to walk the dogs at night because he can't hold a flash light as his hands are full of doberman. He wears baseball hats all the time so I thought this would be perfect. He refuses to use it because he thinks it looks silly. That and then he would have to find something else to complain about ;) I've used it a couple of times and I think it's quite handy. Stays on the hat well and is nice because the light shines where you look. Haven't used it enough to speak of battery life.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4