Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Desiree G. Della Rocca > Reviews

Browse

Desiree G. Della...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Desiree G. Della Rocca "LICountryGirl" RSS Feed (Long Island, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Speck Products  73066-B565 CandyShell Case for Samsung Note 5, Black/Slate
Speck Products 73066-B565 CandyShell Case for Samsung Note 5, Black/Slate
Price: $22.61
11 used & new from $13.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Completely scratched ip in less than 2 weeks, December 27, 2015
I have the Candyshell grip case for my Note 5 and it's a great case. I bought this one because it's a little more sleek and I liked the black color. (My grip case is white and black, resembling a storm trooper.)

Not very happy with this case. The case came brand new with some surface scratches on the back. I've had the case 2 weeks now and the case looks like it's 2 years old. It's covered in scratches and I've never even dropped it. The scratches have accumulated from normal every day use of the phone. I don't even keep it in a pants pocket.

If it weren't for this problem, I would probably really like the case. Now I'm sorry I wasted my money.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 17, 2016 1:58 PM PDT

KurvStand Slick Snapping Hinge Design Non-skid Rubber Feet Phone Case, Black
KurvStand Slick Snapping Hinge Design Non-skid Rubber Feet Phone Case, Black
Offered by RandomBy
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple, easy to use stand, December 13, 2015
It's a plastic cradle to hold your phone. It does the job. I use it to keep my phone as a desk clock. Turning it sideways you can keep it plugged in. A bit pricey for what it actually is but I'm happy with it.

UAG Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Feather-Light Composite [MAGMA] Military Drop Tested Phone Case
Price: $29.95
4 used & new from $23.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, just don't trust it for the Note 5, December 13, 2015
I so wanted to love this case, I was looking forward to receiving it more than any case I've purchased. It got really great reviews and I was confident that it would be the best protection for my Note 5.

So the reason why I won't be keeping this case is because I feel that the S Pen corner is not protected well at all. If it lands just the wrong way, the pen will hit the floor. The raised edge around it is just not deep enough.

I love that it's light weight and the color is nice but I just don't think I can trust it for that one corner.

It also seems to be a fingerprint magnet.

I purchased a handful of other cases to try and so far the Speck Candyshell, the Casology Wavelength and the Verus High Pro Shield all have better protection on that corner.

I am waiting on a couple more cases to try before I decide on my everyday case.

I am looking for the best drop protection in the slimmest form factor. The Speck Candyshell so far is in the lead protection wise and the Wavelength is winning looks wise. I would love to see drop test videos on all these cases.

So, if I had a phone without a vulnerable corner, I would probably keep the UAG but for the Note 5, I'm not sold.

TeraFlex 4807200 Air Deflator
TeraFlex 4807200 Air Deflator
Offered by Quality Performance Parts
Price: $16.98
30 used & new from $14.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, November 20, 2015
Easy to use... Place one on each tire to start deflating and by the time you get back to the first, you're very soon at your desired psi. Bought these as a gift for a friend and she loves it. Nice feature that they all connect and form a key chain. Would definitely recommend

Anker [3-Pack] Premium 3ft Micro USB Cables High Speed USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B Sync and Charge Cables for Android, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nokia and More (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cables, November 9, 2015
Love Anker products. I am a tester for the company but these cables I bought myself because I trust the brand with their 18 month warranty. One of the cables just broke today and I have an email into the company to get a replacement. I have no worries that they will send me a new one shortly.

Ez2care Classy Adjustable Folding Cane with Carrying Case, Metallic Purple
Ez2care Classy Adjustable Folding Cane with Carrying Case, Metallic Purple
Offered by Comfytopia
Price: $13.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, easy to use, November 9, 2015
Nice color, folds up good. Love the way it automatically clicks together when you want to use it.

Ivation Water Resistant Shockproof Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker - Rated IPX7 for Full Immersion in Water - with Built-in 2200mAh Battery for 6 Hours Playtime

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice features, could use more volume., November 9, 2015
Nice little speaker but not as loud as others of it's size. Haven't dropped it in water but used at the beach a few times and it's still as good as new. Battery life is great!

Update: 7 months later and the battery won't take a charge any more. Just sent an email to the company to see if there is warranty coverage.

iPhone 6 / iPhone 6s Slim Case, Anker Light Weight & Slim Protective Case for iPhone 6 / iPhone 6s (Clear White)
Price: $19.99
6 used & new from $2.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Light protection, simple clean look, November 9, 2015
The Anker Slim Shell case would be what I like to call a "going out" case. It's an opaque clear, not truly clear but a nice whitish matte case that will allow your iPhone to still look like an iPhone.

It's a single piece that your phone slides easily into but won't fall off. As far as protection, the lip around the front should keep your screen from hitting the floor but I wouldn't trust it to keep your phone unscathed in a fall. This would be a case I would use once in a while where the chance of my phone falling isn't great.

The lifetime warranty is awesome. That's always a selling point when I buy things.

For the price, the quality is there, especially with the warranty. Just know you probably shouldn't use this case during physical work.

I was provided with a sample for my unbiased and truthful review.

Anker PowerCore 13000 Portable Charger - Compact 13000mAh 2-Port Ultra Portable Phone Charger Power Bank with PowerIQ and VoltageBoost Technology for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy (Black)
Price: $43.99
5 used & new from $21.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, September 10, 2015
I am a repeat customer of Anker products and I've used a few different portable batteries.. I have to say that this is my favorite. This is the fastest charger by far and it provides multiple charges for my Android phone. I haven't used it much with my Android tablet so I can't really comment on that.

The size and weight of this battery does make it a bit more inconvenient but the pros definitely outweigh the cons. This is the battery I am grabbing most of the time.

It is a dual charger, too, charging two devices at the same time which is amazing. You can be your own hero and a friend's, too.

The price is amazing and it was definitely something I will not regret buying.

Anker Lightning to USB Cable 9ft / 2.7m Extra Long with Compact Connector Head [Apple MFi Certified] for iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad and iPod (Black)
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another solid product from Anker, June 17, 2015
Anker products never disappoint. I was skeptical about a 9 ft lightning cord being worth using but I'm glad I decided to give it a try. Anker USB or in this case, a lightning cords, are well built and feel sturdy without being awkwardly thick. You get a feeling of reassurance that you've purchased a quality product. Anker also offers an 18 month warranty and that will definitely put your mind at ease when making a charging cord purchase.

So I gave it a try with an iPhone 5s. I compared it to a standard 3 ft lightning cable that I bought at a local electronic store. During a 15 minute period using the other cord, the phone jumped 8% whereas the Anker cable jumped an impressive 15%...this from a cable 6ft longer!

The advantages of a nice long cable are obvious. You have much more freedom in where you can charge your devices.

With a charging cable with these capabilities, you can't go wrong.

I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation, and I promised that my review is fair and honest. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4