Profile for Christian With A Pen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 145

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christian With A Pen RSS Feed (Norwalk, CT)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Norpro 18 Quart Porcelain Enamel Canning Pot
Norpro 18 Quart Porcelain Enamel Canning Pot
Offered by SB Natural Products
Price: $43.45
6 used & new from $43.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 21, 2014
I love this pot, its big and roomy I was able to buy everything I needed for canning. I bought it then got sick with an autoimmune illness so I haven't been able to use it yet, but I bring it out and show it to people and suggest that they get this one if they have a flat top stove like I do.

Forms Maker, Flow Charts and Labels
Forms Maker, Flow Charts and Labels
Offered by Bargain Buyers Software
Price: $19.98
7 used & new from $2.82

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, July 21, 2014
A waste of money. So disappointed that I never got it to work on my computer or laptop.

Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student & Teacher Edition[OLD VERSION]
Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student & Teacher Edition[OLD VERSION]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, July 21, 2014
Love all Adobe Products. If I was still a student I would buy the lastest version.

Best Manufacturers 14-inch by 16-inch Pizza Stone
Best Manufacturers 14-inch by 16-inch Pizza Stone
Offered by For Your Kitchen
Price: $52.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Aweful Pizza Pan, July 21, 2014
Not very happy with this product at all. I used it once and got cheese on it. The next time I tried to use it my stove filled up with smoke...it was a scary ordeal after I opened the door to take the stone out. My kitchen filled up with smoke, the alarm went off, my security company called to see if I wanted them to send a fire truck. After all the embarrassing events. I throw it in the garbage.

Antimo Caputo "00" Tipo Chef's Flour 10 Pack (2.2 Lb Bags)
Antimo Caputo "00" Tipo Chef's Flour 10 Pack (2.2 Lb Bags)
Offered by BrickOvenBaker
Price: $23.20
3 used & new from $23.20

5.0 out of 5 stars The best flour ever!, July 21, 2014
This is the best flour. I used it a lot to make friend dough, pastries and pasta. I am hoping to get more soon and try deep pan pizza making

Hamilton Beach 68330R 4-Quart Automatic Ice-Cream Maker, White
Hamilton Beach 68330R 4-Quart Automatic Ice-Cream Maker, White
Price: $23.33
62 used & new from $14.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not Great, July 21, 2014
I used only one time because it was hard getting the churning part in the hole. I had to let the ice cream stay overnight and prayed that it had the texture of ice cream and not ice. It was good, but it was kind of annoying to get working.

Wilton 6-Cup Jumbo Muffin Pan
Wilton 6-Cup Jumbo Muffin Pan
Price: $8.95
33 used & new from $5.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pan, July 21, 2014
This pan make the perfect size muffin when you have guests. Its not too big or too small.

Paul Kirk's Championship Barbecue Sauces: 175 Make-Your-Own Sauces, Marinades, Dry Rubs, Wet Rubs, Mops and Salsas (Non)
by Paul Kirk
Price: $8.63
82 used & new from $2.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, July 21, 2014
Okay this is the book that made me take a chance in taking other recipes and adding additional ingredients to make sauces and rubs. I have this book hide away from my other cookbooks because I don't want anyone taking my book. I used this book to create a dipping sauce for my pork skins.

Classique Belgian Waffle Mix, 16-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Classique Belgian Waffle Mix, 16-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Offered by Timely Goods
Price: $28.11
10 used & new from $21.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Very tasty, July 21, 2014
Love this waffle mix. It came down to the wire for me to be able to use all 6 boxes, but I was within a week before I would have had to throw a box out.

Restaurant Success by the Numbers: A Money-Guy's Guide to Opening the Next Hot Spot
by Roger Fields
31 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is very informative, July 21, 2014
This book is very informative for someone wanting to open a restaurant. I keep being told that I should open a restaurant because of my ability to cook and bake. I knew I would need to know more than just cooking and baking so I bought this book. After reading the book, I came to realize this is not a project I am ready to take on just yet. There is a lot I need to learn. I don't know about food cost. I don't know how much food I would need to cook per day. Hopefully oneday I will get it together and learn everything I need to open my restaurant

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15