ARRAY(0xa27b5a44)

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Corey Witherspoon RSS Feed (SILVER SPRING, MD, US)

I Choose You
I Choose You
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $1.29

4.0 out of 5 stars more of the same, February 16, 2014
This review is from: I Choose You (MP3 Music)
Well, as a fan I am still impressed that she is able to keep her sound fresh. Basically, another Sara B hit! Keep churning out the soulful sounds.

Samsung PN51E530 51-Inch 1080p 600Hz Plasma HDTV (Black) (2012 Model)
Samsung PN51E530 51-Inch 1080p 600Hz Plasma HDTV (Black) (2012 Model)
4 used & new from $613.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality no issues so far, September 6, 2012
First let me start by saying, the TV I replaced was a 100+ pound monster with no bells or whistles. So my needs were good quality and low price. So at Best Buy which has the same pricing as Amazon, I strolled past the TVs with 3D or voice operated and went to the price range that suited my needs. Based on my price range, the Sales Rep recommended it over other brands.

I brought it home, it worked out of the box with no issues. Setup was easy. Connecting to cable was fine...didn't read the instructions as most men do not. I don't buy TVs every three years so if it last ten years at the current level, I will be very happy with my purchase.

Does it have enough HDMI connections and other gadgets...for the price I was willing to pay, yes. If you want more than what Samsung offers for this model, bring more cash to the table.

Green Lantern DC Comics Embroidered Chest Logo PATCH
Green Lantern DC Comics Embroidered Chest Logo PATCH
Offered by Galactic Geek
Price: $3.99
3 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent material, August 27, 2012
I created a Green Lantern outfit for Toughmudder and I had the dry cleaner sow the logo onto my outfit. It has gone through three mudders and a warrior dash and still looks great.

Not Alone
Not Alone
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $1.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, August 27, 2012
This review is from: Not Alone (MP3 Music)
A few of the songs were good...but for the most part just a very average CD. I guess if I had to do over, I would buy it but if I didn't, I wouldn't feel a loss. I guess if it's on sale take a flier on it.

MoKo(TM) Folding Cover Case With Stand For Lenovo IdeaPad K1 10.1-Inch Android Tablet, Black
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $15.99
4 used & new from $12.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid protector - great price, February 20, 2012
For the price and based on what's available in the market, this is perfect. I did not notice a smell and the camera openings fit perfectly. I would recommend this product. The stand works nice for the kids.