Profile for Sheryl Mcclain > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sheryl Mcclain "One love" RSS Feed (Elk Grove, Ca)

Spider-Man 3 - 16" Venom Statue
Spider-Man 3 - 16" Venom Statue

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Amazing Amazing., July 23, 2010
My first Sideshow statue and I cant believe how great it is. Very tall & detailed.. Fast shipping. I would recommend this statue to everyone. I just ordered the black spiderman, and the Sandman vs spidey vs vemom statue as well.. I am addicted now..

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Extreme Head Knocker Leonardo
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Extreme Head Knocker Leonardo

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome head knocker.. By far one of the best. Very detailed!!, July 15, 2010
Awesome head knocker.. By far one of the best. Very detailed!! I have over 30 neca head knockers some are good, and some are great.. This is one of those ones that are in the great catogories...

The Secret To Having It All Is Knowing You Already Do
The Secret To Having It All Is Knowing You Already Do
Offered by Wall Sayings Vinyl Lettering
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it... The best looking decal yet.., June 23, 2010
Love it... The best looking decal yet.. The letters are bigger which I actually liked. And it looks amazing on my wall. The only downside to it was it was kinda a pain in the butt to put on. Ive put 2 other ones on my walls and those were much easier. But I will say this. It is def worth it once it is on and I still recommend this product!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Much nicer in person..., June 23, 2010
I have been having horrible dreams for quite some time now. So I thought what the heck might as well try this.. It looks very nice on the wall. ads a nice decor. And also helped with my dreams.. For at least 3 weeks lol but I do recommend this if your looking for a dream catcher....

DC Originals Superman Head Knocker
DC Originals Superman Head Knocker
3 used & new from $59.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice head knocker.., June 23, 2010
I kept going back and forth whether or not I should get this and Im glad I did. It looks a lot nicer then the picture.

Beavis and Butthead Beavis Head Knocker
Beavis and Butthead Beavis Head Knocker

2.0 out of 5 stars To small compared to other neca head knockers, June 23, 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I do not recommend this product if you collect neca head knockers if your going to display them all together. The main reason is because the size of it. I was really excited about getting this because Ive wanted it for a long time..However it is to small to display with the others. looks cool if just by itself..

Watchmen Rorschach Bobble Head
Watchmen Rorschach Bobble Head
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $33.22
15 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love it.... If your a fan of this movie you have to get this!!, June 23, 2010
I have over 28 neca head knockers and they are great. Some I like more then others and this one is up there with my top favs..

District 13: Ultimatum [Blu-ray]
District 13: Ultimatum [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Cyril Raffaelli
Price: $10.99
41 used & new from $2.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Movie was horrible do not buy. Not even worth a rental, May 17, 2010
Ok so let me start off by saying that I loved the first movie. I was expecting nothing less of the second and was very excited when I first heard they were making a second movie.. Until I got it, Put it in, And watched it. I cant even begin to explain how bored I was, I fell asleep watching it the first time. And the second time I finished watching it I just couldnt believe how bad it was. I mean some of the fighting scenes were ok. But thats about it. The plot was dumb, acting was dumb. Dont waste your time.