Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Sheila J. > Reviews

Browse

Sheila J.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sheila J. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Food & Wine Wine Guide 2010
Food & Wine Wine Guide 2010
by Anthony Giglio
71 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars New Informative Wine Guide, February 3, 2010
I purchased this guide for my husband. He is very interested in wines and is always seeking information about wine. He finds this very useful and informative. He highly recommends it.

Manhattan Toy Groovy Girls Fantasy Themed Doll Seraphina
Manhattan Toy Groovy Girls Fantasy Themed Doll Seraphina
Offered by Tucker's Toy Shop
Price: $14.39
35 used & new from $5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars New princess doll, February 3, 2010
I bought this doll for my 4 year old niece. She loves princesses and this is a big hit. She loves the clothes, the hair, the size and the belly button. She takes it with her when visiting Grandma because it's easy to carry. I recommend this.

Corolle Violette, 17 inch, Miss Corolle Collection
Corolle Violette, 17 inch, Miss Corolle Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars New 17 Inch Corollee Doll, February 3, 2010
I purchased this doll for my 4 year old niece. She just loves it. It has all the features a doll should have for that age. The size is right, the clothes are fabulous and the long hair provides for hours of fun brushing, styling etc. My niece has a lot of other Corollee dolls and this just fits in with the high standard Corollee makes. She is very happy with "Violette".

Small World Toys All About Baby Dolls - Little Bassinet Beth
Small World Toys All About Baby Dolls - Little Bassinet Beth
Price: $28.99
3 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars New Playset with Doll and Bassinett and Accessories, February 3, 2010
I purchased this doll and bassinett playset for my 1 year old niece. It is a big hit. She loves playing with the doll, taking it in and out of the bassinett and the accessories are darling. It's a good take along to Grandma or wherever toy because it has a carry handle. I absolutely recommend this.

Tolo Tiny the Elephant
Tolo Tiny the Elephant

5.0 out of 5 stars New Adorable Activity Elephant, February 3, 2010
This review is from: Tolo Tiny the Elephant (Toy)
I bought this elephant for my 1 year old niece. She simply adores it. She plays with all the features it has alot and hugs it all the time. I would so recommend this toy.

Bruder Toys Mack Granite Winter Service with Snow Plow
Bruder Toys Mack Granite Winter Service with Snow Plow

5.0 out of 5 stars New Excellent Snow Plough Truck, February 3, 2010
I purchased this snow plough truck new for my 3 year old nephew. It snowed 2 days after he received it and he was thrilled to be able to operate this snow plough while snow removal was going on outside his house. It's an excellent toy, very sturdy and he plays with it alot. I recommend this highly.

It's Your Time: Activate Your Faith, Achieve Your Dreams, and Increase in God's Favor
by Joel Osteen
322 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational Book, December 8, 2009
I have read all of Joel Osteen's books and they are all very inspirational and helpful. I recommend this as well as any other books he has written.

Gund Colorfun Ball - Primary
Gund Colorfun Ball - Primary
Offered by GeniusBabies
Price: $12.95
5 used & new from $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Colorful fun ball with chimes inside, September 24, 2009
This review is from: Gund Colorfun Ball - Primary (Toy)
I purchased this ball for my 9 month old niece. She loves it and it is a lot of fun. As you roll it, the chimes inside provide lovely listening. The colors are very eye-catching. It's a good gift because she can play with her 3 year old sister. I recommend it highly.

Wader Garage No. 1
Wader Garage No. 1
Price: $98.49
10 used & new from $97.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Parking Garage Toy Set, September 24, 2009
This review is from: Wader Garage No. 1 (Toy)
I bought this parking garage for my nephew for his third birthday. I can say it is outstanding. The colors are vibrant, it comes all assembled with a carry handle. The small cars that come with it operate beautifully. There is so much you can do with this, he is occupied for hours. I recommend it.

iPlay Vroom 'n Zoom Car
iPlay Vroom 'n Zoom Car

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific car that provides a lot of fun and excitement, September 24, 2009
This review is from: iPlay Vroom 'n Zoom Car (Toy)
I gave this car to my 3 year old nephew and it is a huge hit. He has a lot of fun with it and it zooms around the room when you press the back. It does not require batteries for motion. The colors are vibrant, the size is perfect, and it's lots of fun. I recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3