Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Ton's review > Reviews

Browse

Ton's review's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ton's review RSS Feed

KaysCase Kidbox Case with Stand and Handle for Apple iPad Air 2, Bluey (IPAD6-KIDBOX-BLUE)

5.0 out of 5 stars I received the case as described and I am very happy with the product, November 1, 2014
This review is for iPad Air 2 case -KAYSCASE. I pre-ordered the case when product was not available yet (Seller made very clear the product is not available until October 27). My order was shipped out right on October 27 and I received the product today, October 31. I received the case as described and I am very happy with the product. I insert my kid iPad Air 2 into the case; the iPad fit the case well and tightly (note: the case is well built and great designed so it feels tight when you put iPad in). Based on the design, quality, price and seller's service, I would purchase another one when i need it and would strongly recommend this product to everyone (I just took the picture of the case and here you go!).

Philips PD9016/37 9-inch Portable LCD  Dual DVD player (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Philips PD9016/37 9-inch Portable LCD Dual DVD player (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by wacky jacky
Price: $179.99
13 used & new from $105.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Review for Philips portable DVD player model # PD9016, December 1, 2011
Ordered on 11/28/11 and received today 12/01/11 (sold by Amazon LLC.) - Connected two units and love them. I try to write a thorough review with all of Q&A I have had experienced.

Model included:
2 DVD portable players (full DVD player features such as fast-forward, pause, stop etc.); button to adjust the screen brighness.
2 Car mounting straps (easy and securely mounted).
1 Car cigarette outlet adapter (one adapter with two jacks to power both units in your car).
1 AV cable (to connect both units when you need to watch one DVD on both screens).
1 AV converter cable (to convert a unit as a DVD player and watch on a TV screen and also convert unit as a LCD screen to connect your PS3 or Wii game unit to (your older kid can play PS3 or Wii game if you have travel power adapter kit for the game player unit).
2 AC/DC adapter

For detail of how to connect or configure, you can follow the user manual (it is simple and straight forward). The screen resolution is beautiful and clear; can't compare to your expensive TV LED/LCD but it is worth for the price you paid.

I just got these units and tested out as I configured them but can't test the reliability of the untis yet (but depend, if you luckily get a well built unit, it may last longer than the bad built unit).

The model doesn't come with a remote control (It is nice to have but it is not that bad - without the remote, it made me think couple times before I purchased the units...the units are more likely mounted on a driver or passenger headrest for second row passengers so you can control the unit when the car is stopped without any problem).

Some reviews mentioned about the units don't have battery cabable; but the lithium battery is not cheap...we are paying $271 for two units so can't expect the units have everything (same screen size, less options unit made or labeled a "BMW" may cost you from $2000 - $5000).

Just hope the review help buyers that have a lot of questions like me!