Profile for Joel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joel RSS Feed

MUK LUKS Women's Gwen X Fairisle Snow Boot,Brown,US 7 M
MUK LUKS Women's Gwen X Fairisle Snow Boot,Brown,US 7 M

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift and had to return them, otherwise good boots, August 18, 2014
I bought this item as a gift, and it was very true to size, however the giftee didn't like it so I had to return it. I thought they would be great snow boots, and looked to be made with high quality materials.

Kershaw 1660OL Leek Folding Knife (Olive Drab) with SpeedSafe
Kershaw 1660OL Leek Folding Knife (Olive Drab) with SpeedSafe
Price: $40.47
63 used & new from $34.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Great knife, August 18, 2014
Good brand, easy to open with one hand, sharp blade. I had the handles engraved by a trophy shop, to personalize them as gifts, and the handles engraved perfectly. Great knife for the price.

Scosche reVo17 Revo 17-Feet 2-Channel Audio Cable Twisted Pair with Molded Ends (Clear/Black)
Price: $14.74
2 used & new from $14.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall good cables, May 7, 2014
Too long for my application, but I knew that when I ordered. Took off a star for noise, despite "triple shielded twisted pair" and running them down the opposite side of my vehicle from my power wire, alternator whine is audible. Might not having the shielding terminated correctly into the rca cables. Good sturdy cables that are flexible enough to run most places, and the ends are lower profile than most.

Overall, I'm happy with them, but need to lower the gain on my amplifier to help reduce the noise.

Kicker 40CWRT82 8" CompRT Car Subwoofer - Each (Black)
Kicker 40CWRT82 8" CompRT Car Subwoofer - Each (Black)
Offered by WORLD WIDE STEREO
Price: $149.95
8 used & new from $149.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Low End for my Truck, April 28, 2014
Just installed this speaker yesterday, but provides the perfect amount of low end for my Tacoma Access Cab in a custom 0.23ft^3 enclosure.

Kenwood XR900-5 eXcelon Reference Fit Five-Channel Digital Power Amplifier
Kenwood XR900-5 eXcelon Reference Fit Five-Channel Digital Power Amplifier
5 used & new from $449.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Amp!, April 28, 2014
Awesome little amp. Powers entire system in a footprint that easily fits under a seat. However, be careful with the posts that secure the wires for the speakers and power control wires, they are hex head screws that strip rather easily...

Kinivo BTH240 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone - Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free calling (Black)
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $49.99
17 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price!, April 28, 2014
Comfortable headphones, the sound quality could be a little better, rather heavy on the bass, but overall great for the price and suits my needs.

Go Pet Club Cat Tree Furniture Beige
Go Pet Club Cat Tree Furniture Beige
Price: $52.58
2 used & new from $48.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice carpet, not very sturdy, January 3, 2014
This cat tree is pretty nice, however has some issues.

Pros: tall, each post is wrapped in rope for scratching, mice toys are fun to play with (for a cat) carpet looks to be well attached, and it has a cubbey hole the kitty can hide in.

Cons: Not very sturdy, it shakes and wobbles while the cat (8ish lbs) is on one of the round towers. Also, the description identifies the top round discs as 11.25" diameter, and while that is correct, it is advertised as a medium cat tower and my medium-small cat doesn't really fit on the discs.

All in all it's a decent tower, however it could be sturdier.

BSN SYNTHA-6 Protein Powder - Chocolate Peanut Butter, 5.0 lb (48 Servings)
BSN SYNTHA-6 Protein Powder - Chocolate Peanut Butter, 5.0 lb (48 Servings)
Price: $49.99
15 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality protein, January 3, 2014
I mix this protein with milk and have it every morning for breakfast. Great taste and works well too, highly recommended

StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Expansion Pack - PC (Standard Edition)
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Expansion Pack - PC (Standard Edition)
Offered by goHastings
Price: $21.48
67 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Expansion, April 10, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The game is lots of fun, just like Wings of Liberty, with new units, an expanding storyline, and the same great multiplayer. My only concern is sometimes I get framerate drops while playing, which never happened with WOL, but hopefully driver updates should fix that. If you like Starcraft, make sure to pick this up!

Superb Choice New Laptop Replacement Battery for HP Pavilion DV7 series DV7 DV7T DV7Z DV7T-1000 DV7Z-1000 DV7-1000 DV7-1001 DV7-1002 DV7-1003 DV7-1020 DV7-1130 DV7-1134 DV7-1137 DV7-1150 DV7-1170 HDX18 series HDX18T-1000 HDX18-1020 Replacement for HSTNN-IB75 HSTNN-C50C HSTNN-Q35C 464059-121 , 8 Cells
Offered by CETECH
Price: $19.99
14 used & new from $13.61

3.0 out of 5 stars Battery fits, April 8, 2011
I ordered this battery last week, and due to Amazon's fulfillment program was able to get it two-day shipped for free (Prime). This battery is NOT OEM. It is similar, but my original battery has 4680 mAh, whereas this battery only has 4400mAh. Now, for me, this is fine, because my old battery wouldn't last more than 45 minutes unplugged, and this one definitely does. As for the snugness, this battery was actually harder to put into my laptop (i.e. tighter fit) than my original. I have a Pavilion dv7 and have no complaints so far as to the quality of it. I will update later if I have issues with quality as others are suggesting.

EDIT:
After a few days of use, I have discovered that using the battery completely leads to battery hibernation, where it won't charge... This is a problem, as even just using the computer with the power cord plugged in can lead to this. I believe it may be due to temperature, or some other factor, but the only way to remedy it that I have found is to remove the battery, put it back in, and charge it overnight, as per the included instructions. I am disappointed that this occurs almost daily for me.