Profile for Norman P Fitzgerald > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Norman P Fitzgerald RSS Feed (Melrose, MA USA)

Everything I Never Told You: A Novel
Everything I Never Told You: A Novel
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I ally enjoyed this book.. very moving and deep story. well worth your time., November 15, 2014
Very moving... And deep. The characters are wonderful. I felt like I knew them. My heart ached for all of them.. The ending was wonderful.

The Greatest Salesman in the World
The Greatest Salesman in the World
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $5.70

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 20, 2014
It was not what I had expected

The Death of Santini: The Story of a Father and His Son
The Death of Santini: The Story of a Father and His Son
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, June 29, 2014
I was so happy to see this book available- as the Great Santini is one of my favorite books of all time. This is worth reading especially for the eulogy at the end. Very moving.

Brenthaven Collins Slim Brief for MacBooks Laptops or Ultrabooks Upto 15.4-Inch (1902101)
Price: $66.14
5 used & new from $61.51

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag at a great value, March 29, 2014
I needed a light travel bag that would easily fit my laptop and also look professional- this is a great bag at a great value

Omron HJ-112 Digital Pocket Pedometer
Omron HJ-112 Digital Pocket Pedometer
Offered by Hawk Stock
Price: $88.97
5 used & new from $87.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Device and Motivational, March 29, 2014
Best Purchase I have made in years- Simple little device that I throw in my pocket everyday. ( It also has a clock which is helpful) It was easy to set-up- maybe 5-10 minutes. It has pushed me to try and exceed 10k steps everyday. I bought one for my wife and then my sister-in-law and they feel the same way. Worth every penny.

Vitamin C Eye Serum - Dark Circle and Puffiness Treatment - Reverse Skin Aging - Combat Wrinkles, Crow's Feet and Sagging Skin - Maximum Results For Men and Women - 15ML
Offered by Epicura
Price: $45.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend! Great Product, November 18, 2013
This product is tremendous. I started using it a week ago because I was not happy with my eyes being puffy and dark. I am 47 years old and keep in good shape but this one one thing that was bothering me. I think it is hereditary.

I was meeting some friends that I hadn't seen in 15 years and just thought maybe I'd use it before we got together. In only a few days of using it every evening- the puffiness was gone. When we got together I was told that I looked the same as I did 15 years ago… which was great to hear.

This product also does't have any odor and completely soaks in and disappears in just a minute.

Bulova Men's 96B104 Silver Dial Dress Watch
Bulova Men's 96B104 Silver Dial Dress Watch
Offered by It'sAboutTime
Price: $112.50
14 used & new from $112.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, October 7, 2012
The watch is not bad for the price... the band is what cheapens this one. If i replace the band it will be a nice purchase

Raymond Weil Men's 9577-STC-00650 Tradition Stainless Steel Case Black Leather Strap with Crocodile Pattern Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars A Handsome Watch at a Great Price, October 7, 2012
I wanted to have a nice watchj to wear while doing presentations to Executives- that wasn't over the top but would also show good taste.
This is a beautifully crafted watch and it was exactly what I was looking for.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 19, 2012 5:29 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best T Shirt Available today, September 4, 2012
Some of the quick dry wicking shirts feel too thin and often give off an odor quickly... these UA shirts feel soft and provide the same benefits.