Profile for Amy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amy RSS Feed (Alexandria, VA, United States)

GladRags Moon Cup, Size B
GladRags Moon Cup, Size B
Offered by A-To-Z Direct
Price: $26.59
33 used & new from $20.33

5.0 out of 5 stars THANK YOU MOON CUP!, September 14, 2014
Loving the Moon Cup. Had purchased the Diva Cup years ago and it was too hard to use. Heard good things about Moon Cup so I thought I'd take a chance. It's less firm than the Diva Cup so it goes in easy, and is less noticeable. The stem is longer than the Diva, so there's more to hold onto when it's time for removal.

Healing Your Family History: 5 Steps to Break Free of Destructive Patterns
Healing Your Family History: 5 Steps to Break Free of Destructive Patterns
by Rebecca Linder Hintze
Price: $14.37
30 used & new from $2.52

5.0 out of 5 stars So good that I bought copies for friends and family, May 6, 2014
This book was a great read and brought up a lot of the issues lurking under the surface for me. I didn't notice that these bothered me until I went through this process. Thankfully I was able to address these things and move on a happier, healthier, more empathetic and understanding person.

Café Escapes Chai Latte, K-Cup Portion Count for Keurig Brewers, 24-Count
Café Escapes Chai Latte, K-Cup Portion Count for Keurig Brewers, 24-Count
Price: $16.47
26 used & new from $15.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Also not delicious, May 6, 2014
While the Chai cups are better than the Dark Chocolate cups, these are still not enjoyable.
They also have that very chemical, artificial sweetener taste. Money down the drain.
I will never drink these again.

Café Escapes Hot Cocoa, Dark Chocolate, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig Brewers, 24-Count
Price: $17.24
14 used & new from $15.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Delicious, May 6, 2014
These taste very chemical and not like hot chocolate at all. I would never recommend these.
Every sip tastes like artificial sweetener. This was a waste of money.

Foodmatters
Foodmatters
DVD ~ Andrew W. Saul
Offered by zTops4U
Price: $14.72
55 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An Impetus for CHANGE!, December 7, 2010
This review is from: Foodmatters (DVD)
This is seriously one of the most informational and motivating DVD I have ever seen! It does a great job of pointing out all the ways the doctors and pharmaceutical companies make a ton of money off of our ignorance and ambivalence. I love how Andrew W. Saul points out "Good health makes a lot of sense, but it doesn't make a lot of dollars."

If we just started eating right, taking the right vitamins and taking care of ourselves - we'd have significantly lower rates of diabetes, fibromyalgia, depression, and a ton of other illnesses!

After watching "Food Matters" and "A Beautiful Truth" - I bought a juicer and have been living a much healthier lifestyle! So far I have lost 18 lbs! Let's hope I can keep going!!! I encourage EVERYONE to watch this!

If you are skeptical about what nutritional and vitamin therapy can do for you - check out a site called ChrisBeatCancer.com and see the real-life story of a man who beat cancer with NO chemo!!!! It can be done!!!

I applaud the creators of this film for putting out this information! It has changed my life and I hope it will change yours as well :)