Profile for Ellen P. Lafleche-christian > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 312

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ellen P. Lafleche-christian RSS Feed (Vermont, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Greed in Paradise (Paradise Florida Keys Mystery Series Book 5)
Greed in Paradise (Paradise Florida Keys Mystery Series Book 5)
Price: $3.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot wait to read more!, March 13, 2015
Deborah Brown has managed to combine comedy, romance and mystery into one fun, entertaining read. You don’t need to have read the first books in the series to enjoy this one but I’ll be going back to read them now!

Book provided.

Favors and Lies
Favors and Lies

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to put down!, March 6, 2015
This review is from: Favors and Lies (Kindle Edition)
This is the first book I’ve read by Mark Gilleo but it definitely won’t be the last. I’m a huge fan of fast paced suspense thrillers and Favors and Lies kept my attention to the end. The story is believable and was easy to get into which made it quite enjoyable. I had a hard time putting it down and definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys suspense thrillers.

Book provided for review.

Crest Pro-Health HD Daily Two-Step Toothpaste System 4.0oz and 2.3oz Tubes
Crest Pro-Health HD Daily Two-Step Toothpaste System 4.0oz and 2.3oz Tubes
Price: $12.79
29 used & new from $8.83

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!, February 12, 2015
A product has been provided for my honest review.

I'm generally really skeptical about tooth whitening systems but was pleasantly surprised to see that this one really does work. It tastes good. It's easy to use and I really did see an improvement.

Silicone Long Handle Hot and Cold Herbal Loose Tea Leaf Steeper Infuser Strainer with Drip Tray (Cool Blue)
Offered by JMK Sales Depot
Price: $8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect solution!, February 1, 2015
I drink a lot of herbal tea and was looking for a neat way to steep my tea without the mess of traditional balls and infusers. When I was offered a discount on this long handled silicone tea leaf infuser in exchange for my review, I knew it would be great to try. The loose leaf tea fits in the stainless steel portion of the infuser. It's the ideal size to hold the tea I need to make a cup of tea. The top snaps easily onto the infuser and keeps all of the loose leaf tea inside. Even with arthritis in my hand, this was very easy to get on and off. While brewing the tea, the infuser sits in your mug and when you remove it, it sits in the drip tray. I love this because it prevents the infuser from dripping all over the table. I am very happy that this is BPA free so I have no worries about using it and the infuser portion is stainless steel so I know it won't rust. It's easy to wash and safe to put in the dishwasher. It's the perfect solution for an easy to use infuser for my afternoon tea.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Eminem Devil Horns 2014 T-shirt - Black (Large)
Eminem Devil Horns 2014 T-shirt - Black (Large)
Offered by newbury-comics
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described!, January 31, 2015
Great quality and made a great gift. Exactly as I expected it to be. Fits as described.

Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil 16 oz. Premium Coconut Carrier Oil for Massage, Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. 100% Money Back Guarantee by Rocky Mountain Essentials
Offered by RockyMountainEssentials
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great carrier oil with essential oils!, January 31, 2015
Great quality. I purchased this to use in an arthritis rub with essential oils. It works great as a carrier oil since it has a very long shelf life and no odor. Definitely a great product I'd buy again.

Minimalism: A Guide to Living a Simpler, Happier and Meaningful Life
Minimalism: A Guide to Living a Simpler, Happier and Meaningful Life
by Linda Siegmund
Price: $8.99
15 used & new from $7.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Very inspiring!, January 28, 2015
Minimalism: A Guide to Living a Simpler, Happier and Meaningful Life is a short ebook at only 52 pages but it’s loaded with helpful tips. I learned that minimalism is more than just clear table tops and a lack of nic nacs. It’s about learning how to live a better life that is more fulfilling because you aren’t chasing after the Joneses any longer. It’s not a dreamers guide to minimalism. It’s very realistic and discusses some of the pros and cons of changing your lifestyle.

The book doesn’t tell you the steps you need to take to become a minimalist. Instead, it presents scenarios so you can see what needs to be done in your life. We are all coming from different places and our homes and lives have different amounts of stuff. We all have different reasons for being attracted to minimalism so the path we take will be different. There is a handy home detox section that will inspire you in each room of your home.

While there are several typos in the book, If you’re working toward minimalism, it’s definitely still worth reading and I found quite inspiring.

I received this when it was offered free.

Blowout SALE - Eyelash Curler by Mia Adora - Premium Quality with Unique Spring Design for Extra Precision & Perfect Curl - Use with Natural, False Eyelashes or 3D Fiber Lash Mascara - Free BONUS ebook & Curler Refill - 1 Year Extended Warranty!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and a great way to learn!, January 27, 2015
I’ve been using the Mia Adora Eyelash Curler for a while and I’m impressed with how easy it is to use. It has silicone padding on the curler which is vital (in my opinion) if you don’t want an awkward crease in your lashes. PLUS, it comes with a replacement silicone pad for future use. The eyelash curler itself is easy to hold onto and the has a non slip handle that’s padded. There are even replacement pads for the handle although I have seen no need to replace them.

When I got the Mia Adora Eyelash Curler, it came with a free ebook that has tips and tricks for getting amazing eyelashes. You can use the Mia Adora Eyelash Curler with natural lashes, false lashes or 3D Fiberlash Mascara. If you’re looking for an easy way to learn how to use an eyelash curler to get lash curls, the Mia Adora Eyelash Curler is definitely it.

I was provided this product for my honest review.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Assignment Danger (Off-World Series, Book 4): A Fantasy & Futuristic Romance Novella
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great afternoon read!, January 26, 2015
Assignment Danger is a fast paced exciting read. There is lots of action going on and a wonderful romance that develops. I love that it takes place on another world. It gives the book even a bit more excitement. At 89 pages, Assignment Danger by Rebecca York is the perfect size to enjoy in one afternoon. Definitely a great way to spend a few hours.

Book was provided for my honest review.

A Rant of Ravens (Birdwatcher's Mystery Series)
A Rant of Ravens (Birdwatcher's Mystery Series)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A book I could not put down!, January 22, 2015
If you enjoy reading themed mysteries, you will definitely love this story. I love watching birds and we have feeders all over the front yard so I definitely enjoyed the way the author wove bird watching into the story. I also enjoyed the inclusion of a lot of environmental awareness information since that’s a passion of mine. The characters were interesting and the story was believable. This is a really great read that I couldn’t put down & I highly recommend you read it today!
Product provided for my honest review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20