Profile for Jenny Conlon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jenny Conlon RSS Feed (New York)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
8mm Men's Black Titanium Ring Wedding Band with Stainless Steel Cables and Screw Design Wedding Ring
Offered by FlameReflection
Price: $24.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Color is rubbing off., November 30, 2014
Absolutely love the design but my husband has had it for less than a month and the black color is rubbing off of it already.

MTECH USA DX-70 80LBS FIBERGLASS PISTOL CROSSBOW
MTECH USA DX-70 80LBS FIBERGLASS PISTOL CROSSBOW
Price: $29.20
2 used & new from $28.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and powerful, November 30, 2014
Well made , light weight and a blast to use. Very powerful, my husband and I have a great time in the garage target shooting, I got it for him for his birthday but I just might have to steal it!

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing, 1 Pound
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing, 1 Pound
Offered by GreenDot sales
Price: $9.25
41 used & new from $4.91

4.0 out of 5 stars ... I can tell you that this mask is quite good. I used it with apple cider and felt ..., November 30, 2014
I bought this mask because I have heard it compares to Glam Glow (I'm guessing their Thirsty Mud) While I have never tried Glam Glow and can't say that it is true or not I can tell you that this mask is quite good. I used it with apple cider and felt no sensations as the mask dried other than the usual feeling like my face is turning into a statue. After I rinsed it off my face was quite red (as the instructions say can happen) but it hurt pretty bad like I had a horrible sunburn, it lasted about a half an hour. But my face was extremely soft and smooth. I'm not sure it was a big enough difference to go through the pain again but my best friend does! Warning DO NOT rinse this down your drain, I don't know what I was thinking but I did and I had to pull out chunks of mud lining my pipe and draino my sink, rinse it into a basin or something and bag it up and put it in the trash.

GLAMGLOW Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment, 1.7 fl. oz.
GLAMGLOW Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment, 1.7 fl. oz.
Price: $46.38
54 used & new from $37.48

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZEBALLS, September 3, 2014
AMAZING. Tingles strongly at first, afterwards skin feels super tight and not in a great way but put some moisturizer on and OMG your skin glows. Going to post some before and after pictures in the customer pictures if I am allowed to.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2014 12:12 PM PDT

ACORN Women's Via Wrap Ballet Flat
ACORN Women's Via Wrap Ballet Flat
Price: $16.21 - $69.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanted to love them, July 10, 2014
I really wanted to love these, as far as looks I do love them but they don't fit well. Very narrow and tight on the feet, if they weren't so narrow they would be perfect because the padding in them is sensational.

NatureWise Green Coffee Bean Extract 800 with GCA Natural Weight Loss Supplement, 60 Caps
Offered by NutriSource Healthcare
Price: $23.95
7 used & new from $22.55

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't do a thing for weight loss, June 12, 2014
Have been taking this according the instructions for a month and haven't lost an ounce or felt different in any other way.

Net Wt 2.0 oz/50ml
Vernal N-E Dark Spot Corrector Cream - Clinically Proven - Visibly Reduce And Fade Dark Spots, Age Spots & Traces of Past Acne Scars. Net Wt 2.0 oz/50ml
Offered by BIG Deals Inc
Price: $49.95
4 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, June 12, 2014
I've been using this for a little over a week, only one time a day rather than two and my skin is glowing! The hyperpigmentation seems to be lightening but my skin is literally glowing. I am confident enough after trying this to buy the whole line!

Injustice: Gods Among Us (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Injustice: Gods Among Us (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not like I thought, March 28, 2014
This is not ok. I have not been able to play this. The problem is the downloading issues. This is not my kindle fault this batman game is not downloading I so-o-o sad because I am a very big batman fan!!!

Diamond tester (diamond Selector II)
Diamond tester (diamond Selector II)
Offered by The highest quality shop
Price: $12.46
2 used & new from $9.31

3.0 out of 5 stars Name of the product seems misleading, January 27, 2014
I ordered this specific model because it said Diamond Tester Gemstone Tester, I assumed that in addition to diamonds it would test any other gemstone. When I got the product in the mail it said nothing about testing gemstones only diamonds. The diamond tester works okay, I don't like having to guess the size of my diamond, leaves a little more room for error if you have to guess.

Celebrity Hair Salon
Celebrity Hair Salon
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time :(, November 26, 2013
This review is from: Celebrity Hair Salon (App)
I played the whole game. I'm 8 years old. I told my mom this game is SO boring . This so lame! Please make the game more fun for me ;(

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6