Profile for Thomas Matthews > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Thomas Matthews RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Fire HD 6, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers, Cobalt
Fire HD 6, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers, Cobalt
Price: $119.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love it. It gets my grade school boys excited ..., January 1, 2015
My kids love it. It gets my grade school boys excited to read, and has plenty of great apps. For the price you can't beat the Fire 6.

Quiksilver Men's Cypher Alpha Board Short, Retro Blue, 33
Quiksilver Men's Cypher Alpha Board Short, Retro Blue, 33

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievably comfortable!, August 21, 2012
I thought that board shorts were board shorts--it didn't matter what brand you bought they were all pretty much the same thing. I was wrong. These are made out of the most comfortable material that I have ever worn. Slightly stretchy. Fast drying. I highly recommend these to anyone interested.

Aces Hearts
Aces Hearts
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Impossibly hard, May 29, 2012
This review is from: Aces Hearts (App)
I don't know what algorithms this game uses but it's so hard to win that it's not fun. I've played hearts my whole life and normally you get 2-3 impossible hands per every game. 75% of the hands dealt to me over the ten games I played were ridiculous. I think I'll stick with inviting buddies over rather than playing against an algorithm that seems to know your move.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2012 10:03 AM PST

Phase 10
Phase 10
Price: $1.99

2.0 out of 5 stars hard controls, April 13, 2012
This review is from: Phase 10 (App)
cards are too small. computer is a stupid idiot and cheats. it skips the person losing. I kept accidentally discarding the wrong too tiny card.

Black & Decker Pivot Vac 18V Cordless Pivoting Hand Vac, PHV1810
Black & Decker Pivot Vac 18V Cordless Pivoting Hand Vac, PHV1810
Price: $53.99
38 used & new from $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have for families with young children, March 23, 2012
We bought one of these 8 years ago when we had our first child. It was easy, convenient, and worked great to clean up kids messes. After a LOT of use the battery died, and we replaced it with a new unit. It's a must have if you have small children. The new units don't have a mounting charger anymore, though, which did disappoint us. Still a great product.

LeapFrog Shapes And Sharing Picnic Basket
LeapFrog Shapes And Sharing Picnic Basket
Offered by AMENITI
Price: $19.80
61 used & new from $19.80

5.0 out of 5 stars My little girl loves it!, March 23, 2012
We bought this for a first birthday present. My little girl plays with it all the time. She tries to carry it around with her all over the house even though she can barely walk on her own.

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black
Offered by Great Price Fast Service
Price: Click here to see our price
192 used & new from $19.23

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the black more than the white, March 23, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great replacement controller. My white controllers are are starting to look pretty dirty. The black controllers don't show the dirt the way the white ones do. (Don't worry, I do occasionally wipe down my controllers with clorox wipes.

FRONTLINE COMMANDO
FRONTLINE COMMANDO
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars fun but i dont want to buy credits, March 18, 2012
This review is from: FRONTLINE COMMANDO (App)
great game with great controls for a kindle app but I don't like that you are pressured to buy credits for better guns

The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus, Book 2)
The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus, Book 2)
by Rick Riordan
Price: $16.09
285 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, March 14, 2012
I liked the book, but didn't think that it was quite as good as the first Heroes book. It seemed like a different Percy than from the whole Percy Jackson series--maybe I'm the only one who thought that. Still a good book, with great characters.

Kill Shot (Mitch Rapp)
Kill Shot (Mitch Rapp)
by Vince Flynn
488 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great prequel story!, March 14, 2012
This review is from: Kill Shot (Mitch Rapp) (Hardcover)
I've liked most books in the Mitch Rapp series, and this book was great. I thought that it was a step up from American Assassin. Compelling plot that once again kept me up reading late at night not able to put it down. I loved the ending (I can't understand why people hated it); it will be the starting point for the next book.

Page: 1 | 2