Profile for Travis Anthony > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Travis Anthony RSS Feed (Peabody, MA)

Page: 1 | 2
i Taco
i Taco

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and taste!, August 1, 2014
This review is from: i Taco
After noticing i Taco opening up shop well over a year ago, I finally tried it out tonight (with a little enticing from AmazonLocal). My staple Mexican entree is the carne asada taco; it's basic and gives an idea of what kind of "Mexican" food is being served. I say "Mexican" (in quotes) because this is New England after all (lol). Anyways, i Taco did a surprisingly fantastic job! I just wasn't expecting it for some reason. The guacamole was also amazing! For a Fast Casual type of restaurant, you can't beat the quality and the price. I will absolutely be coming back!

Blake Printing Supply AI-285A Laser Toner Cartridge Compatible with HP 85
Blake Printing Supply AI-285A Laser Toner Cartridge Compatible with HP 85
Offered by Blake Printing Supply TM
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Just Like an Original HP Toner Cartridge, March 4, 2013
I had no issues with this toner cartridge in my HP LaserJet M1217nfw, multi-function printer. It works just like an actual genuine HP cartridge would, only much cheaper!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional and Almost Identical to Apple's, December 28, 2012
This cable is not totally identical to the cable manufactured by Apple (or Foxconn, to be correct). That being said, it is fully functional and seems to have been built well. For $1.99, it's a pretty good deal!

Schiff Melatonin Ultra Sleep Support Tablets - 300 ct.
Schiff Melatonin Ultra Sleep Support Tablets - 300 ct.
Offered by Fun Stuff For Sale
Price: $9.57
21 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Zzzquil or other OTC Sleep Aids, December 28, 2012
I'm not one of those new age-type vitamin pushers, but Melatonin seriously puts me to sleep within 30-45 minutes of taking it. And Schiff definitely puts out a quality product, which I will continue to stick with in the future.

Dyson DC35 Multi floor Cordless Vacuum Cleaner- Factory Reconditioned
Dyson DC35 Multi floor Cordless Vacuum Cleaner- Factory Reconditioned

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost Like New, December 28, 2012
This Dyson cordless hand vacuum truly is everything you'd expect from a Dyson product--has great suction and well-designed. This reconditioned product is almost like new, except for my canister was delivered with a couple tiny cracks in it. The package slip said that the product was fully inspected, but that the canister did have some defects that would not affect performance (just cosmetics). So, that would be my only complaint with this product, but as mentioned, the issue is only cosmetic.

Organize It All Double Adjustable Garment Rack (1719)
Organize It All Double Adjustable Garment Rack (1719)
Price: $44.16
8 used & new from $32.54

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional, but not the best, May 16, 2012
This rack is on the cheaper side for a reason--it's a little flimsy and sways to one side when it has a lot of weight on it (e.g. several coats hanging on both sides). It's still standing, though, and is functioning just as I needed. I only wanted to store my extra clothes on it for a few months until I can build a closet. It sits in the corner of my room and isn't ever moved. I did try moving it one, but it was not the easiest (given it is swaying a little). So, all in all, as long as you don't plan to constantly roll this rack around (and keep it stationary), you should be all set.

Intellectual Property Rights in China (China Briefing)
Intellectual Property Rights in China (China Briefing)
by Chris Devonshire-Ellis
Price: $47.41
29 used & new from $37.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Short & Sweet!, May 1, 2012
This booklet is short, sweet, and pretty much to the point. It's one of the few resources out there for getting the a recent briefing on IPR in China. It was very helpful for writing up my research paper, and didn't require a ridiculous amount of reading just to get a few quotes.

HP 2511x 25-Inch LED Monitor - Black
HP 2511x 25-Inch LED Monitor - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Monitor!, May 1, 2012
I bought this monitor so I could work from home, when needed, and connect my work laptop directly to it. The screen size is perfect if you're the kind of person who keeps a lot of windows open at the same time. The screen resolution is also great, but then again, this isn't being used for gaming--just work, unfortunately :) It comes with a DVI cable and a VGA. For its size, it's incredibly light. All around, I'm pretty impressed. Good purchase!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Strawberry Shortcake Flavor, April 21, 2011
I normally get the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor, and have always loved it. I thought I'd try the Strawberry Shortcake this time. BIG MISTAKE! That thing is disgusting, and tastes like medicine. Don't do it!!!

Speck Products Fitted Case for iPhone 4 - Black/Gray - Fits AT&T iPhone
Speck Products Fitted Case for iPhone 4 - Black/Gray - Fits AT&T iPhone
Offered by Triple A Bargains
Price: $13.67
5 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case for using with a screen cover, September 26, 2010
If you plan on using a screen cover on your iPhone (i.e. invisibleShield), this would be the best one to use, since the case snaps together from front to back. On other cases, you slide the front piece on, which causes the shield to tear up off the screen.

Page: 1 | 2