Profile for Y. Pope > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Y. Pope RSS Feed (Stafford, Texas United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Don't Wanna Fall In Love
Don't Wanna Fall In Love
Price: $0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Still A Hit, May 13, 2014
I love this song, then and now, it was excellent when it was first released and it still has the same effect on me. Amazing!

Key & Peele Season 1 [HD]
Key & Peele Season 1 [HD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't watch while eating or drinking, May 13, 2014
They are so funny, very unpredictable humor, if you watch while eating or drinking be prepared, you mouth will fly open with laughter, wear a bib.

me & my BIG ideas Alpha Chips Designer Chipboard Letter Stickers, Bailey Alphabet Purple Glitter
Price: $8.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, better than expected, August 5, 2013
These are so vibrant and pretty and were much better than I expected. The packaging was tight, the letters are clear and a nice size. I am very happy with this purchase.

Energetic Shapeshifter
Energetic Shapeshifter
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting and Hip!, August 5, 2013
This review is from: Energetic Shapeshifter (MP3 Music)
When I heard a sample from this cd, I purchased it right away, then another and another. This CD is hip, upbeat and it truly gave me chills to my bones. It came at the right time in my life, I was dealing with loss of family and Michael Beckwith's words reached me deeply.

A Simple Rebirth
A Simple Rebirth
by Samira R. Noorali

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and Thought Provoking, August 5, 2013
This review is from: A Simple Rebirth (Paperback)
This is a little book of brilliantly written poems that are thought provoking and empowering. I felt like I was reading poetry for the first time and wanted to read each piece aloud so I can hear the words bounce back to me. I surely hope the author will consider creating a series out this book, the reader is definitely wanting more. 4 stars for now, waiting on the next one.

SQ21: The Twenty-One Skills of Spiritual Intelligence
SQ21: The Twenty-One Skills of Spiritual Intelligence
Price: $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Tool "A wrench" To Facilitate Change, May 31, 2013
This book is for anyone who is actively seeking to make changes in their personal life,on any level. This is an easy to read, faith friendly book that identifies and explains with clear logic, the tools of spiritual intelligence. Moreover, because the book is "faith neutral", the author's view is not based on any "religious" beliefs that might exclude others of a different belief system. I highly recommend this book for anyone choosing to make significant changes in their life and well being.

Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One
by Joe Dispenza
34 used & new from $12.44

5.0 out of 5 stars You are worth it, Do it!, February 19, 2012
This book contains information that is so useful, practical, and understandable, I couldn't believe it at first, eventhough I always believed in the Infinite Potential of our brain. I never knew how it all "worked" together until Dr. Joe explained it, then to take action is simple, one just has to commit to changing. When I consciously committed myself to doing NOt trying something knew, Every day that I remain aware, my life has changed for the better. See for yourself, you won't be sorry.
You are worth it!

Art Masterpieces to Color: 60 Great Paintings from Botticelli to Picasso (Dover Art Coloring Book)
by Marty Noble
Price: $8.05
80 used & new from $1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Piece of Work, January 5, 2012
The book is just like it is described the pages are nice, I like the layout. The design is clean and the pictures are very clear, good for transferring on to canvas for practice.

Genacol Collagen (90Capsules) 400mg Brand: Direct Lab (Genacol)
Genacol Collagen (90Capsules) 400mg Brand: Direct Lab (Genacol)
Offered by FeelGood Natural Health Store (Tax Free!)
Price: $26.99
4 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No Hormones in this product, December 7, 2011
I have used this product for years, I personally know the doctor who did his own study, I called him before I bought this product. He is a very honest doctor and has a World Renowned reputation, he has given me tons of FREE information, and has NEVER tried to sell me anything. I trust him,so when I started martial arts training, I was extremely sore due to lack of flexibility, this product works...take at bedtime when beginning...I have more flexibility and recover better from intense workouts.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2014 7:41 PM PDT

21 Distinctions of Wealth: Attract the Abundance You Deserve
21 Distinctions of Wealth: Attract the Abundance You Deserve
by Peggy McColl
115 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars You get so much more, June 9, 2008
This book is easy to read and so so so many freebies for the money.

I was amazed at the wealth of information the author gives and information is priceless. The free downloads the templates and charts.

Try it!