Profile for C. Boswell > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Boswell RSS Feed

Valtev 12 Function Multi Tool Pliers with Hoof Pick
Valtev 12 Function Multi Tool Pliers with Hoof Pick

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bang for my buck, October 24, 2014
So much more than I expected for what little I paid. Would buy more if they were in stock

Fruit of the Loom Little Boys' 3-Pack Funpals Marvel Heroes Shirts
Fruit of the Loom Little Boys' 3-Pack Funpals Marvel Heroes Shirts

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, May 26, 2012
Shirts were pretty thin but exactly what I expected for $10. Great for sleepwear and I would buy again without hesitation.

Bosch PS50-2A 12-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Multi-X Oscillating Tool Cutting Kit with 2 Batteries, Charger and Case
Offered by CPO Outlets
Price: $99.99
12 used & new from $81.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tool but stock up on Batteries, September 1, 2009
I purchased this tool prior to installing 600 feet of hardwood floor. It turned out to be just what I needed. After reading several review ([...]) I knew that I would need more than the alloted 2 batteries. So i purchased the reconditioned I-Driver with 10.8V ($69) batteries and that gave me two more. BTW the 10.8 and the 12V are the EXACT same Bat with a different sticker so stock up on 10.8V. I used this tool to undercut all the door jambs! PERFECT! I used this tool to Scrape glue I let sit too long. Perfect! I even used this toold to make angle cuts in the pieces after I undercut my fireplace. Perfect! This tool really is amazing. If the batteries were not an issue it would be an easy 5 star. If you are going to buy this then go ahead and invest in the pocket driver or I driver and get 4 batteries total. That should be plenty with the 30 minute charger

BLADES

I tried Bosch, Dremel, Craftsman, and even Harbor Freight. All work fine for this tool. So buy the ones you need. I personally think the craftsman rasps are the best. A 2 pack for 14.99 can't be beat at sears.

MLB Los Angeles Dodgers Franchise Fitted Baseball Cap
MLB Los Angeles Dodgers Franchise Fitted Baseball Cap

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hat. Arrives with that "Worn" Look, January 27, 2009
I like that this hat arrives a little faded and worn looking. Not too much but just enough.

Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge, F5914900
Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge, F5914900
Price: $149.00
29 used & new from $116.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, February 21, 2008
Short and sweet:

This cleaner really doeas a great job. The fact that there are two resevoirs to keep dirty water away from the clean really makes it great compared to others. The hand tool really works well as well. I used it to detail my vehicle and it worked like a charm. One NOTE** Because of the soap make sure your tile is completely dry or you will slide like gretzky. Not that I know or anything. =)