Profile for Doug Lards > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Doug Lards RSS Feed (USA)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best handheld device I have ever owned!, August 18, 2011
I owned many mp3 players including ipod touch, zune, etc. I owned the psp, and laptops etc. I even owned a droid and many cellphones in my lifetime, but the Nintendo 3DS is the best handheld device I have ever owned! It plays music, so I don't even use my ipod touch anymore, it has a web browser too. It doesn't have flash or anything to use videos online, but that is what my pc is for, and it has Netflix anyway so who needs youtube! The games are amazing for it, and there are more games coming each week for it. I rather play Excellent games from Nintendo, instead of those cheap lame games that you get on a cellphone or ipod touch etc. The 3D effect is great. I'm getting 20 free games because I bought the 3DS when it first launched. I'm a 3DS Ambassador. Nintendo is great, and I really reconmend the 3DS if you want real gaming, and other cool features.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2011 5:21 AM PST

Manhunt - Xbox
Manhunt - Xbox
25 used & new from $11.30

5.0 out of 5 stars My top 5 games of all time!, August 11, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Manhunt - Xbox (Video Game)
This is my top 5 games of all time! I really love this game! I hope they make a manhunt 3 for Microsoft or/and Nintendo, I would love that.