Profile for wfc > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

wfc RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Newman's Own Organics Beef and Liver Grain-Free for Dogs, 12-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Price: $26.44
8 used & new from $26.44

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this dog food., February 3, 2015
I trusted the name Newman and the fact that this dog food was organic. When I opened the first can it was nasty looking and so thick it was hard to get out of the can let alone for the dog to figure out how to eat. After one serving of about a 1/3 of a can she was having black watery diarrhea every hour on the hour and is still sick two day later. Will never buy this brand again nor trust Newman's to sell a quality product.

AKC 25-Pack Pet Training Pads
AKC 25-Pack Pet Training Pads
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Different than I expected, but still good pads., October 20, 2014
These pads are so stiff compared to some brands that I had a little trouble getting my Yorkie accustomed to using them. I had to use extra puppy spray to entice him to get on them, but he finally did. The difference in material has been good, though, as they are absorbent and you don't have to pick up and dispose of a soggy pad once they are used.

Expo Iron-on Embroidered Applique Patches, BaZooples Sun Patch, 2-Pack
Expo Iron-on Embroidered Applique Patches, BaZooples Sun Patch, 2-Pack

2.0 out of 5 stars Are these really iron-on????, October 20, 2014
I ironed these on just as the instructions specified, but during the first washing they came undone and had to be sewn back on.

18" Semi-flex Body-Reach+ Bendable "Unbreakable" Lotion Applicator includes: (10) SpongeAbles or 2 year supply!
Offered by ReachMate Plus
Price: $28.90
4 used & new from $18.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, October 20, 2014
Bought this as a gift for my elderly sister who has skin rashes and needed lotion on her back but lives alone. She loves the sponges that can be washed out, which by the way are hypoallergenic. She likes the flexibility of the handle and was thankful to get so many pads with the product.

Multipet Deedle Dude 8-Inch Singing Mouse Plush Dog Toy, Blue
Multipet Deedle Dude 8-Inch Singing Mouse Plush Dog Toy, Blue
Offered by Haute Dauge
Price: $7.66
14 used & new from $6.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but not last entertainment, October 20, 2014
This is a very cute toy and thought I had chosen a winner for my Yorkie at first. However, he only played with it one day and now won't touch it no matter how much I encourage him to do so.

Celestial Seasonings Fruit Tea Sampler, 18 Count (Pack of 6)
Celestial Seasonings Fruit Tea Sampler, 18 Count (Pack of 6)
Price: $16.70
7 used & new from $16.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great selection of herbal tea, October 20, 2014
This fruit sampler has become my favorite way of buying herbal tea. I have choices between the bold taste of the blueberry and wild cherry or the milder taste of the peach then the true berry flavor of wild berry and raspberry.

Barnyard Mahjong HD
Barnyard Mahjong HD
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for any age, June 10, 2014
This review is from: Barnyard Mahjong HD (App)
Love the fast moving pace, background sounds, different games to play, and always getting a score at the end. I find the game addictive and my favorite to play.

The Urantia Book
The Urantia Book
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read Book, January 6, 2014
This review is from: The Urantia Book (Kindle Edition)
This is the most informative and spiritually life changing book I have ever read. If you want answers you will not find elsewhere about God, the Trinity, and Jesus plus the universe, the history of earth, science, and evolution then take the time to read this intriguing book.

Wholesome Sweeteners Organic raw blue agave, 23.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)
Wholesome Sweeteners Organic raw blue agave, 23.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)
Price: $42.54
16 used & new from $42.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful agave nectar, November 17, 2013
I used honey for years for all sweetening purposes until I tried agave nectar. I use it just like honey for baking, but the agave is less calories and keeps blood sugar stabilized. The Wholesome Sweeteners Organic raw blue agave is my favorite from the different agave brands I have purchased. The flavor and quality is great and the price is right.

Nylabone Dura Chew Petit Bacon Flavored Bone Dog Chew Toy
Nylabone Dura Chew Petit Bacon Flavored Bone Dog Chew Toy
Price: $2.99
45 used & new from $0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars What is this?, November 17, 2013
Perhaps I was ignorant about what these bones were supposed to be, but have found them useless for my dogs. They are so hard I might as well have given the dogs a rock to chew on and they won't touch them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3