Profile for wfc > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

wfc RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Barnyard Mahjong HD
Barnyard Mahjong HD
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for any age, June 10, 2014
This review is from: Barnyard Mahjong HD (App)
Love the fast moving pace, background sounds, different games to play, and always getting a score at the end. I find the game addictive and my favorite to play.

The Urantia Book
The Urantia Book
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read Book, January 6, 2014
This review is from: The Urantia Book (Kindle Edition)
This is the most informative and spiritually life changing book I have ever read. If you want answers you will not find elsewhere about God, the Trinity, and Jesus plus the universe, the history of earth, science, and evolution then take the time to read this intriguing book.

Wholesome Sweeteners Organic raw blue agave, 23.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)
Wholesome Sweeteners Organic raw blue agave, 23.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)
Price: $25.32
21 used & new from $25.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful agave nectar, November 17, 2013
I used honey for years for all sweetening purposes until I tried agave nectar. I use it just like honey for baking, but the agave is less calories and keeps blood sugar stabilized. The Wholesome Sweeteners Organic raw blue agave is my favorite from the different agave brands I have purchased. The flavor and quality is great and the price is right.

Nylabone Dura Chew Bone, Bacon Flavor, Petite
Nylabone Dura Chew Bone, Bacon Flavor, Petite
Price: $5.78
34 used & new from $0.18

2.0 out of 5 stars What is this?, November 17, 2013
Perhaps I was ignorant about what these bones were supposed to be, but have found them useless for my dogs. They are so hard I might as well have given the dogs a rock to chew on and they won't touch them.

Tropical Blossom Tropical Wild Honey, 48-Ounce Bottle
Tropical Blossom Tropical Wild Honey, 48-Ounce Bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great honey, November 17, 2013
Love this brand of honey as it has a great flavor, is good quality, and is priced reasonably compared to some others.

Fruit of the Loom Men's Big 5-Pack Plaid Woven Boxer - Colors May Vary, Assorted, XX-Large
Offered by Endless Jewels
Price: $16.99
4 used & new from $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, November 17, 2013
These are very comfortable, well fitting, well made, and come out of the dryer looking great plus the price is right.

DII Home Essentials Microfiber Microfiber, Machine Washable, Sponge Replacement Scrubber Cloth Set of 6, Blue
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cleaning cloth, November 17, 2013
After using these scrubber cloths, cannot make myself go back to a regular slick wash cloth to do dishes. They are more expensive than regular dish cloths, but are well worth it as the scrubber side greatly facilitates cleaning stuck on food and makes dish washing faster. The cloth side is always available to clean up spills or wipe counters. Plus they are so sturdy that they last much longer than regular dish cloths. When I feel like I have finally worn one out for doing dishes then I keep them for cleaning rags in the bathroom, for washing our vehicles, or just general cleaning. They seem to last forever.

ProBake Teflon Platinum Nonstick 12-Inch Pizza Pan
ProBake Teflon Platinum Nonstick 12-Inch Pizza Pan
Price: $10.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and price, November 17, 2013
I love how easily these clean up as practically nothing sticks to them yet when it does then it washes off easily. I use these pans for not only pizza but for baking pork chops and chicken as I know I will not be scrubbing to get them clean.

Middleton Sugar-Free Organic Apple Butter
Middleton Sugar-Free Organic Apple Butter
Offered by Middleton Organic Specialty Foods
Price: $5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste and staple in our home, November 17, 2013
My husband is diabetic and I am hypoglycemic so am always looking for sugar free edibles. This has a wonderful flavor and provides just a bite of something sweet with breakfast on toast or muffins. When my sweet tooth starts bothering me too much during the day, I sometimes sneak just a tablespoon full to satisfy that craving, which it does without affecting my blood sugar.

Teeccino Caffeine Free Herbal Coffee, Espresso Grind, Almond Amaretto, 16-ounce
Teeccino Caffeine Free Herbal Coffee, Espresso Grind, Almond Amaretto, 16-ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Teeccino is the brand to use, November 17, 2013
I have to drink decaffeinated beverages so decided to try the Teeccino Caffeine Free Herbal Coffee about two years ago. Was so pleased with the taste and quality over other caffeine free coffee that I keep it stocked and use it daily. I do only use half of what the company recommends and use it in a regular coffee drip machine even though it is espresso grind.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3