Profile for TX Marine Mom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TX Marine Mom RSS Feed (Dallas, TX USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Sterling Silver 1/3 Cttw Blue and White Diamond Pear Pendant Necklace, 18"
Sterling Silver 1/3 Cttw Blue and White Diamond Pear Pendant Necklace, 18"

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sparkly!, October 6, 2013
Gave it 5 stars because it exceeded my expectations. This pendant is well made and has a lot of sparkle. It is delicate, yet visible. Quite nice.

Nelson Cast Iron Circular Spray Pattern Stationary Sprinkler Head 50950
Nelson Cast Iron Circular Spray Pattern Stationary Sprinkler Head 50950
Offered by Geroy's
Price: $5.61
11 used & new from $5.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sprinkler I've used, June 27, 2012
Pair this sprinkler with a quick disconnect attachment, and your watering chores become a breeze. This sprinkler is solidly made, requires no tedious adjustments, and covers the area as advertised. Simply place it, turn it on...and that's it! I use it in my garden and am delighted with it. In fact, I plan to order another. Buy it. You won't be sorry.

Dramm 22728 Aluminum Quick Disconnect
Dramm 22728 Aluminum Quick Disconnect
Price: $14.61
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, June 27, 2012
How did I ever get along without these? Great quality. Easy to use. Makes watering and sprinkler set up so simple! No more twisting the hose around, or being unable to get a tight connection. I highly recommend this kit.

Save Me
Save Me
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $6.76

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, April 19, 2011
This review is from: Save Me (Kindle Edition)
This novel wasn't on a par with her other books. I didn't find the plot believable, nor did I find much depth to the main character. Not at all what I expect Lisa Scottoline.

EZ-Cup Filter Papers by Perfect Pod (50 Filters)
EZ-Cup Filter Papers by Perfect Pod (50 Filters)
Offered by sk_stearns
Price: $7.89
13 used & new from $3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and works great!, March 12, 2011
I bought the EZ Cup filters and use them in my Solofill. No problem whatsoever making a great cup of my favorite Snickeroo coffee, and no cleanup afterward. I simply pop the filter out and drop it in the trash can. I'm very pleased.

'Berry Smoothie' Coral Bells-Heuchera-Shade Perennial
'Berry Smoothie' Coral Bells-Heuchera-Shade Perennial

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely color!, April 20, 2010
I'm very pleased with these coral bells. They're a very unusual color--they look very much like the picture. They arrived quickly and were well packed. Nice healthy plants and they look wonderful in my garden.

'Patriot' Hosta - Sold for $875 in 1992! - Quart Pot
'Patriot' Hosta - Sold for $875 in 1992! - Quart Pot

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely plants. Fast shipping., April 20, 2010
The plants arrived in great condition and are hearty & healthy. Looking great in my garden already.

Blue Angel Hosta - Potted - Lavender Blue Flowers - One Quart Pot
Blue Angel Hosta - Potted - Lavender Blue Flowers - One Quart Pot
Offered by Bentley Gardens
Price: $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely plants. Fast shipping., April 20, 2010
My plants arrived quickly and in excellent condition. They're doing very well in the garden already!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2013 9:57 AM PST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this coat!, February 20, 2008
I ordered this coat 6 weeks ago, received it promptly, and I love it. I receive compliments from everyone who sees it. The quality is great, the size is accurate, and the color was just as it appeared online. I've lost some weight, and am ordering the same coat in a smaller size at this sale price.

Canon BCI-6 Color Ink Tank 8-Pack Set-Black
Canon BCI-6 Color Ink Tank 8-Pack Set-Black
Price: $65.68
49 used & new from $59.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy the Canon ink and paper, December 20, 2005
I have found that its worth the extra money to buy the Canon ink and paper. The quality of my prints is so much better using the Canon products. Also, its much more convenient to buy the multi-pack than to purchase each ink color separately, unless you're running low on a particular color(s). I've seen some posts that say it costs less to purchase the cartridges individually, but this isn't so when you consider price varies according to ink color. And--as always--Amazon offers the best price and shipping.

Page: 1 | 2