Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Thomas B. Wright > Reviews

Browse

Thomas B. Wright's Profile

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Thomas B. Wright "Blair Wright" RSS Feed (Woodstock, Maryland USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Guitar Hero Live 2-Pack Bundle - Xbox One
Guitar Hero Live 2-Pack Bundle - Xbox One
Offered by VividS Computer LLC
Price: $99.00
39 used & new from $55.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Far from what I expected by playing the last versions, November 25, 2015
XBox One Review:

Hardware:

The change in the guitars makes this REALLY hard to play, Also, the guitars tend to screw up when they pair via bluetooth, mine have been putting both guitars on the same channel which make it impossible to play 2 player..

Software:

Well get ready for having to sit through 20 minutes of commercials where they try to upsell you on add ons.

Summary:

I played Guitar Hero's last versions all the way to expert, which were excellent but this is a far cry from even being average. I really wanted to love this like the last versions but I am not going to play it, it was like throwing 150 bucks out my window

General Hydroponics GH4720 Farm Controller, Terra Cotta
General Hydroponics GH4720 Farm Controller, Terra Cotta
Price: $375.57
14 used & new from $369.92

4.0 out of 5 stars I am pretty disappointed with the listing, September 11, 2015
Although the description clearly states "Includes all the necessary hardware, supplies and General Hydroponics Flora Series nutrients", and the single units come with Terra Cotta. This does NOT come with terra cotta or ANY grow medium. Had I known that I would have purchased some grow media and now I need to wait and I have things I need to plant. I am pretty disappointed with the listing. The product is good but GH should change this listing, it's deceptive.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2016 2:56 PM PST

SOG Specialty Knives & Tools S66N-CP PowerAssist Multi-Tool with Assisted Steel Blades and Nylon Sheath, 16-Tools Combined, Satin Finish
Price: $57.71
91 used & new from $49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great build but tools are hard to access, May 28, 2015
I have owned Leatherman, Gerber, and Victronix tools so far and this tool is as well built as the Gerber (which I consider the best of the three now) but it has some issues. The first time I used my thumb to open the blade I got cut, the actuator is tiny and it's VERY easy for your thumb to slip off if you're not careful which is why I gave this a 3, one of the main features I bought this for (one handed knife operation) is a bit dangerous in my opinion. Secondarily to that the tools have an odd cover which is hard to operate if you want to keep on the tool.

on to the good... The build is excellent and the pliers are better than any I have seen on a multi-tool to date. The knives are very sharp and hold an edge well. The tools are well designed (although hard to get to with the cover) and have a VERY good locking system.

Overall it's a good tool, not excellent. I do find the blade thumb assists to be dangerous though.

*Please don't flame me for the assist issue, I have a few assist knives and don't have this issue so I do in fact understand how to open a knife.

LensCoat LW315BK LegCoat Wraps 315 (Set of 3) (Black)
LensCoat LW315BK LegCoat Wraps 315 (Set of 3) (Black)
Price: $49.99
5 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good leg protection, May 14, 2014
These work as expected, they protect my Gitzo investment and do not slip.

Positives:
-Easy install
-Do not slip (stay in place)
-Protects carbon fiber legs in transport

Negatives:
-None really, the price is a bit high but when you purchase $1,000 legs it's worth the investment.

Seagate Backup Plus Fast 4TB Portable External Hard Drive with 200GB of Cloud Storage & Mobile Device Backup USB 3.0 (STDA4000100)
Price: Click here to see our price
124 used & new from $160.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fast and reliable external drive, May 14, 2014
Fast and reliable, mine has been spinning for 6 months now non-stop and functions perfectly.

I use this on my iMac for external photo storage and it gets used pretty heavily.

Highly Recommended

Hadley-Roma Men's MSM906RA-220 22-mm Black Genuine Leather Watch Strap
Hadley-Roma Men's MSM906RA-220 22-mm Black Genuine Leather Watch Strap
Price: $15.25
5 used & new from $13.46

3.0 out of 5 stars Good strap - not great but good, May 14, 2014
I am on my second strap. They look good, fit well, and feel good but my first one came broke at the watch mount side when it was exposed to the sweltering heat and humidity of Dallas Texas in late summer. Hopefully the second one will last longer than the first (which only lasted about 8 months).

I do however like the strap even though the first one broke earlier than expected.

Hormel Chicken Breast & Gravy with Mashed Potatoes, 10-Ounce Units (Pack of 6)
Hormel Chicken Breast & Gravy with Mashed Potatoes, 10-Ounce Units (Pack of 6)
Price: $19.22
10 used & new from $19.22

1.0 out of 5 stars High hopes but a let down, May 14, 2014
My wife purchased 6 of these so I can keep them in my office for meals when I get stuck on conference calls at work, great idea and they do heat up in less than 2 minutes but the taste and consistency is horrid. I just ate the "Turkey" meal (which appeared to be some sort of pressed meat product) and I can't get rid of the after taste.

I would not recommend the turkey or Beef Pot Roast to anyone.

Positives:
-Small but filling
-Quick cook time in 1000 watt microwave

Negatives:
-Taste
-Consistency
-Overall Value
-After taste

Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 for Mac [Download] [OLD VERSION]
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 for Mac [Download] [OLD VERSION]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money, December 28, 2013
Not as many features as CS or CC of course but it has enough features for quick edit on the go. I use this on my Macbook Air because it's a much smaller install than Creative Cloud.
Overall this is what I would expect from Adobe at this price point, good solid product at a reasonable price.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the most frustrating game I have ever played, December 28, 2013
First of all the normal zombie fights are boring, getting overwhelmed constantly blah blah blah, not too much fun. The boss fights are frustrating and a time sink, they aren't impossible but I, as well as my friends spent hours on the boss fights which seem to be impossible but after 30-90 minutes of EXTREMELY slow load times and death after death you will eventually win. But, it's still not that much fun in my opinion (I'm in my mid 40's so I may have a different point of view than others here).
On the bright side, the graphics are 7.5/10 and the story is 5/10
Personally I thought this was a waste of my time and money.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2013 5:16 PM PST

Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Price: $946.95
39 used & new from $749.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge Surprise, March 29, 2011
Well we bought this as a walkaround lens and didn't expect too much since it is a variable aperture but wow; it's Sharp, has fast focus, and is quite light for a 300.

Really great lens for the money, keep in mind that this is an FX lens.

This one stays in the bag

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4