Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Adam Stevens > Reviews

Browse

Adam Stevens' Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Adam Stevens RSS Feed (Jersey!)

LUNA - #1 Natural Sleep Aid on Amazon - Herbal, Non-Habit Forming Sleeping Pill (Made with Valerian, Chamomile, Passionflower, Lemon Balm, Melatonin & More!) - IntraNaturals Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by IntraNaturals
Price: $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly positive results, April 29, 2016
I've been using Luna now for about a month and it's been a very positive experience. I'm a mechanic that works 12-14 hour shifts so getting to sleep fast and staying asleep is very important to me. I've been taking one Luna every night about 30 minutes to an hour before I actually want to fall asleep. The first few nights I used it were strange, I woke up more than usual and had restless sleep. However, I decided to continue using it to see how my body would eventually adapt to it. After roughly 3 nights, any unpleasant effects I had been having completely stopped.

After that little "break in" period ended, the results have been great. I've noticed a dramatic decrease in the time it takes me to fall asleep once in bed, and said sleep is quite restful. I've also noticed an increase in dreams, and the vividness of those dreams, which is something I personally enjoy. All that being said, my only future concern is if I ever stop using it. It's obvious that my quality of sleep will revert back to how it was previously if I stop using it. When and if that happens I'll return to update.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 1, 2016 4:24 AM PDT

Essential Oil- Beginners Best of the Best Aromatherapy Gift Set- (100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils) 12/ 10 ml
Offered by Edens Garden
Price: $124.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Oils, Exactly as Ordered., January 25, 2012
Ordered these oils for my g/f on our anniversary, they came quickly in a nice box with a helpful little note card that offered different uses for them. We have already run out of some of them since there are so many uses! From making our own liquid soap to adding a few drops to the water in the humidifier, these oils have come through nicely. They are very potent, and exactly what I expected to be getting. Good buy.

Licensed 2 Play Domo Panda Plush Novelty Doll
Licensed 2 Play Domo Panda Plush Novelty Doll
Offered by Toynk Toys
Price: $11.89
2 used & new from $10.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, G/f loves it!, January 25, 2012
Bought this for my g/f around Christmas time. It's very soft, plushy, and she loves that it stands up on it's own. Good buy if you like Domo, or pandas.. Or both!

10 X 8 Ft New Decorative Fish Net, Fishing Net, Seashells, Lobster, Rope, Floats for Nautical Decor Display
Offered by FLORIDA NETS AND NAUTICAL LLC
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for halloween!, January 25, 2012
Used as part of a Halloween costume (Broseidon). It held up well draped around me even on a 20 mile hike, and with assorted fishes and sea creatures wrapped up in it. Good netting.

WD Elements 1.5 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive
WD Elements 1.5 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive
Offered by DatabugLLC
Price: $155.00
9 used & new from $59.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted less then 6 months.. embarrassing., January 25, 2012
Got this back in July of 2011, for storing mp3's and a small library of pdf files. It was used very sparingly, as my iTunes music library. It has been kept on it's own shelf inside my computer cabinet, with no possibility of rattles or shakes or drops. I filled it up only to about 70G (just about 5% the total capacity), and now I keep getting a table error saying all my files are lost, and suddenly my music becomes unplayable. I have to unplug it, wait, and replug it in before it starts to work again, and then it does the same thing not long after. I hope it lasts long enough to transfer my files to a better HD at least. According to the other reviews this is a common error, hit or miss. I wouldn't take the chance if I were you.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 16, 2012 6:54 PM PST

Cobra XRS-9330 12-Band Radar/Laser Detector
Cobra XRS-9330 12-Band Radar/Laser Detector
7 used & new from $41.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy for the money!, October 20, 2007
I received this detector as a gift from my g/f about a month or so ago, and since then it has def. saved me from costly tickets and wasted time on the side of the highway. The strobe alert has also gone off twice, alerting me to an oncoming ambulance and a firetruck. It works great in town and on the highway, and has detected numerous speed traps and police vehicles, both in front and behind me. It does tend to go off when driving through town, like any good radar detector should, because if it didn't it wouldn't be sensitive enough. If you set the intelli-mute function CORRECTLY it almost completely eliminates this problem.

What people who are writing bad reviews don't realize, is that this gun won't go off it the radar gun in an officer's vehicle is not being used, or if you have it in an interrupted view of the road... Follow the directions and you'll have a wonderful detector here.

If These Streets Could Talk
If These Streets Could Talk
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $11.75
20 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, August 9, 2006
Pretty awesome cd...great mix of songs types.. kinda sound like a whole bunch of other familiar bands songs but still good and new..

Sing Loud Sing Proud
Sing Loud Sing Proud
Price: $9.99
107 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Niiice, August 9, 2006
This review is from: Sing Loud Sing Proud (Audio CD)
What an awesome cd... i bought a flogging molly cd as well but dropkick murphy's are better by FAR!!